Re: [MV] Jordheim Papermill

POSTED: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Forward Momentum is the thread for 9/6 with Ezra, Ginny and Sedona. :)

Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
Westy
Luperci Drakehund II Mate to Sineria

POSTED: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:48 am

Look Up and Get Ready to Rise | 9/10 - Ezra, Sedona, Zuri - Measuring the foundation plot and placing markers is important in keeping the beginnings of the building to plan.

Is up and ready to roll! :D

I've messaged our thread to Vida just now, Westy, so it should be up next time They're on! (I'm kinda trying to collect everything and deliver it right to Vida to make it easier on them. <3)

Everyone feel free to put your started threads here!
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Dark
Luperci Paper Miller I Mate to Fiora Jordheim They stole my dirty socks... :(

POSTED: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:25 pm

finally signing up phoenix to do something useful!! @___@

• slot 4 for the supply stage
    • slot 5 for the frame stage
    • slot 7 for the frame stage

<3
avatars by Mandi and Despi, signature by Nat
Mistfell Vale
Hawkesond
veldt
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:36 pm

I would like to claim slot 3 for Falcon in the Supply Stage stone-hauling thread. I'll try to get the thread up tonight.

I would also like to claim slot 2 of the Frame Stage for Falcon; I can finally get a Ginny thread and hog more Ezra, too. <3
Note: Falcon uses he/him pronouns publicly (i.e. to most packmates, acquaintances, and strangers) and she/her pronouns privately (i.e. to specific, close friends).
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Alexander
Pack Aide I They stole my dirty socks... :(

POSTED: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:48 am

Sorry about the wait, friends! Both of you have been added to your requested slots and I'll have the starters I've missed edited into this post when I complete them in a few hours, then sent to Vida for updating! :D Please, send me all your thread links for this Pack Plot or post them here so I can make sure everyone's updated asap <3 <3

Edit:

Working Through it All - 9/22 - The foundation is complete! One last look over the digsite confirms that it is ready for the next stage. Ezra and Honrin work together, setting the beams for the frame and the second story, as well as setting the well for the millstone.

Build Your Homes as Your Friendships - 9/26 - Ezra, Ginny, Slot 2 - Start setting the slats for the exterior of the building. Lock the Mortise and Tenon beams together and seal them with mud mortar
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Dark

POSTED: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:00 am

The topic has been updated with sign-ups and threads! <3
Mistfell Vale
OOC Account
Vida

POSTED: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:39 am

All good work requires self-revelation

The last Supply Stage thread. <3
Note: Falcon uses he/him pronouns publicly (i.e. to most packmates, acquaintances, and strangers) and she/her pronouns privately (i.e. to specific, close friends).
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Alexander
Pack Aide I They stole my dirty socks... :(

POSTED: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:03 pm

To Stay the Rain 10/9 - Ezra, Sedona, Phoenix

This one is done too!
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Dark

Pack News