i'll follow you until the daylight

zelda

POSTED: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Word Count → 000 :: set sometime after the 13th

Both he and Caspar had pledged to give their mother a wide berth following the arrival of their new brother. It hadn't been an actual request the Ursarchon had made, but given the exhaustion and, presumably, the trauma of the whole event, the boys had made the decision amongst themselves to vacate the house. After some searching, and squabbling, they'd decided to hole up in a den somewhere between Posey's own den and their mother's home. They'd dragged their meagre belongings with them and stole some furs away from the Old Church to make their small "bachelor pad" a little more homely.

Daniel had also snagged a meat leg bone for himself, dragging it along behind his stone face brother who'd spent a long while chiding him for taking things that weren't a necessity. In fact, by the time they had returned to the den, another squabble had broken out and Caspar had stormed off, leaving Dan to satisfy himself by gnawing on the leg bone.

Del Cenere Gang
The Unkindled
Vida

don't mess with me

POSTED: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:30 am

She was happy that her father was trying again, despite whatever had happened to drive him away but now it was her mother that was acting weird. The presence of a new sister had sparked something between them and it left Zelda believing more than anything that the question that had been pondered with her uncle Malfoy had been answered. Puppies really did come from no where, as if they were ordered and then delivered without notice at the hardest of times to pull two parents together. She would have thought that having a new pup would make her mother happy only in the end, her mother hadn't seemed very happy with the delivery.

Their father watched them more often while their mother fed their new sister and occasionally, they, Zelda and Zansa, spent time with Posey instead since it only made sense that someone be with them while their parents were busy trying to ready a new life to the wonders that were of the world.

Then there were times like now.. She had spent the better part of the morning hunting earnestly through the streets, hiding behind old hunks of metal and rotted wood for birds, mice, and rats, sometimes other creatures that got in the way. That was how she had bagged at least two squirrels and some hairy creature who had managed to scratch at her maw, leaving behind three solid bloody marks that had stopped bleeding, leaving behind a hard presence at the side of her face.. dried blood, it seemed.

Hunting had become something of a pleasant, happy morning habit of hers since her aunt Saga had promised that she would be okay with Zelda bringing to her the kills she made within the streets of the small town and with news that she had a new mouth to feed, she imagined that her cousin's kills wouldn't be enough to satisfy the hunger.

She was on the way to Saga's home when she spotted Daniel out of the corner of her eye. With all her kills caught in her mouth by their tails, she approached quietly with the silent tip-tap of her paws against the hard earth. It wasn't till she had gotten as close as she could with the meat in her mouth and the sharp click of her nails on old, broken pavement that she set her spoils on the ground, clearing her throat to alarm Daniel to her presence if he wasn't already aware of it. "Want to share or are you just gonna hog all of that to yourself?"

Mistfell Vale
Snap
Dread

POSTED: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:41 am

Word Count → 000 :: ooc

His tail stiffed and his doggish ears perked up as his cousin's voice awoke him from his reverie. Teeth still gripping the tough, dried meat, teal eyes found her soft golden form and with a shake of his shaggy head, he tore his mouthful away from the rest of his prize. Daniel watched her appraisingly as he chewed, his dark brows knitted togethering in thought.

'I mean...' he began with the air of someone who was in great debate their own mind. 'I was gonna share this with Cas, but he's gone off sulking. Then I was gonna eat it myself.' Giving the dried meat one last glare of consideration, he swallowed his mouthful and kicked the joint over to his cousin. 'But I guess we can share.'

With a great thud, he lowered himself to the ground unceremoniously, like a teen diving onto their bed with great abandon. A pale hind leg scratched the spot behind his half-cocked ears eagerly, wiry strands of his tan coat loosening and floating away.

'What new with you then?' Daniel asked with only a faint hint of interest.

Del Cenere Gang
The Unkindled
Vida

don't mess with me

Mistfell Vale