[m] i knew its name

POSTED: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:19 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

pump your veins with gushing gold

The light blurred, fuzzy at the edges as he lay on his back across the body of a fallen tree, mossy as it was, facing upwards towards the dwindling afternoon sun that ticked its way towards the horizon just a little faster each day. The pearly white fang between his finger felt fluid, solid, fluid again, and it melted against his skin, shimmering in the dying shafts of lights through the pines.

And yet, it felt so fine, it could've been gone, all the same. Numb, numb, numb.

Part of him privately hoped that the Erilaz would not have been so offended that he had pre-gamed their little meeting, but Julius was nonetheless thrilled over the prospect; spending time, wasting it as they saw fit -

What a gaff. What a blessing.

He sat up at the sound of approaching footfall, the tall gold of his ears trained forward, but the sight that greeted him was not who he was expecting - no, instead there stood Igor, the boorish fellow, and Julius had to train his face from the mild twist of distaste.

"Oh. I --" Could he tell him to leave? Was that within his right? "I was not expecting you, Tradesman," he instead opted for, dumbly, his tongue feeling a little tangled.

Chad Party, slightly backdated | [wc — --] template by hilli
no I ain't gonna be here too long
we've become so good at fooling all
Salsola
The Arbiter
Despi
Luperci Collettore

Salsola