I want more from life

Catori sblings? anyone is welcome though

POSTED: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Nunc felis lectus, consectetur vel tincidunt nec, ullamcorper quis nunc.

Life was a game a chess, or a story that had no ending yet. Liam believed this to be true, he spent a lot of his time cleaning his home and getting rid of what was left from his parents. Their room cleaned all their stuff gone buried or given to his siblings. He wanted to build his own family in this house and hope that one day more would grow up here as well

Liam moved out onto the patio after he had finished cleaning what he had wanted to. Liam was not out to ignore his siblings. He had just been very busy. With his own litter now on the way Liam found himself puppy proofing the home. He couldn't believe how much there was to worry about. He hadn't worried this much when he had found the young woman Caroline as a puppy. He almost couldn't fathom what Kable must think always hearing Liam moving about. He hadn't told any of his siblings yet about the coming puppies. He almost wondered what they would think. After his fight with Skoll he almost wondered if the boy was some what avoiding him since he had not seen him.

Photo credit to Konstantine Lazorkin at Flickr & Clarabellafairestock at DeviantART.
Liam Catori
You showed me your smile and my cares were gone
Falling in love filled my soul with fright

Marie
Luperci I know a lot of useless trivia!
Knight in Shining Armour

POSTED: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:58 pm

- ♥ I don't remember if Hati still lives there, haha. Oops. Also, I PPed. But you love me? <3

Lotte is by Alaine!

The home of her brothers—well, some of them, anyway—loomed into view as the young Queen loped easily towards it. She did not go there often enough, she supposed, but in the absence of her parents, the home felt strange. Oppressive, perhaps. Her chambers in the hotel were much preferred, though she knew avoiding the home she had grown up in would eventually lead to nothing good. Besides, she wanted to see Liam, Kable, and Hati.

Coming closer, Charlotte could see her wolfish brother on the patio. Smiling, the mottled female barked happily in greeting. Hello, Liam, she called, forgoing the formal greeting that the Court now called for. It was, admittedly, difficult to adjust to and she would likely never use the formal words with Liam. What have you been up to? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages, she chided gently, nuzzling her brother in an affectionate greeting.

Charlotte Haskel
Avatar credit coming (user of Furry-Paws.com).

Meghann
chocolate cherry kisses

POSTED: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:26 am

Of course Hati still lives there, he has nowhere else to go! <3 Hope you don't mind meee~ [435]

What was once a family home had been dubbed the "bachelor house", for the Catori brothers Liam, Hati, and eventually Kable. But it seemed as though the house dynamics were shifting again, as Liam had claimed a mate and brought her to live with them. Rio Marino was still a stranger to Hati, since he kept to himself and spent much of his time at the stables, dutifully working his profession. He did not mean to be antisocial, he was just obsequious enough to not want to intrude on his family's private lives. They had no need for him, so he did not force his presence on anyone.

Still... he had to admit that he missed the closeness of his family. It was his own fault for having withdrawn so dramatically once most of his siblings moved out; he found the empty house as oppressive as they did, but he refused to abandon the place he grew up in. Visiting the hotel more often would not have been such an impossible task, but he had been unwilling to make the effort. In the meantime Liam had diligently worked to clean and reorganize everything in the house, and now it was a more comfortable place, with less painful reminders of last year. Hati fingered the silver moon pendant around his throat, pondering this realization. With a resolute nod, he padded down the stairs, aiming to seek out Liam. He knew he shouldn't favor Skoll's company so heavily, not when his other brothers and sister barely knew who he was anymore.

The scent of fresh air drew him to the patio. He caught sight of Charlotte nuzzling Liam, and faltered, uncertain if he was welcome to such a display of affection. He knew that Charlotte and Liam had grown close since her coronation, and they met on a regular basis to discuss matters official and casual. Usually he did his best to avoid these meetings when they took place in the house, because they would have asked him to be there if they wanted him, wouldn't they? Lotte was a bit of a mystery to him these days, always busy as the Queen. He had no idea if she harbored any ill feelings toward him, for avoiding her or for allying himself so closely with Skoll and possibly alienating her. Nervously he cleared his throat, pale eyes darting from one sibling to the other. "Do... you mind if I join you...?" he asked hesitantly, tall ears falling back against his dark mane. His hand lingered on the doorframe, ready to head back indoors if they wanted privacy.

Stock photo credit here | Template credit here
Hati Catori
He is always seen wearing his moon necklace.
Hati may be accompanied by his niece, Esper.
(Art by Raze, Signature by Sie.)
My avatar rotates; credit here.

Freiherr (NPC)
Miyu
Luperci Page Matchmaker: Romeo and Juliet Couple with Edgar!

POSTED: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Liam Catori
OOC Junk

It was a sunny relaxing day and Liam couldn't help but allow himself to ease. He was hoping that his family would ome out of the woodwork. He wasn't sure if it would be rude to call for them. he wanted them to feel at ease returning here or staying here. Dual colored eyes found themselves on his sister as she came up the pathway. He smiled bowing his head slightly, she was aging like fine wine. Even leadership at a young age was not ruining her beauty.

It has been a long time dear. He stated smiling. He turned to look at the dark male coming out. Hati He smiled as he leaned back. I have wonderful news He exclaimed as he looked at both siblings. Amaranth sent Another letter, She's not coming back she found her place in Green Wood, she had four puppies months ago, and all are doing well. One though has gone missing, she didn't want to tell me. Its Nature though three still live and grow, maybe we will see them as they age He spoke clearing his throat. But some amazing news is my mate Rio is pregnant with our first litter. The home will be filled with happiness again. He missed that feeling the feeling of happy. Puppies though would change that.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3
Liam Catori
You showed me your smile and my cares were gone
Falling in love filled my soul with fright

Marie
Knight in Shining Armour

POSTED: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:01 pm

-

Lotte is by Alaine!

Liam's greeting was as warm as her own, if not as physically so. The elder son of the late King seemed overjoyed, empowered. Turning her head, the young Queen smiled warmly, albeit tentatively, at her darker littermate. Hello, Hati. Of course, come on out, she encouraged. Charlotte spent little time with either of her littermates, though that wasn't to say she was proud of that. In fact, it bothered her quite a bit, but she did not know how to approach either of them, knowing that Skoll felt the way he did and that Hati had not leapt forward in encouragement, either.

Tilting her head, the young Queen absorbed the news Liam shared. She had not realized he still kept in touch with Amaranth, but she was glad for it. Fleetingly she thought of Niro and his reaction to her questions about Amaranth's departure, but she decided against mentioning the Takekuro man now. It was a sensitive subject, but she wondered if Liam knew who the pups' father was. Was it a member of the Court? There was curiosity, but she would not ask now.

Since when had her brother taken an official mate? And he was going to be a father? It was an overwhelming thought, but she was excited, her tail waving rapidly. Liam, that's awesome! When will they be here? How many do you want?

Charlotte Haskel
Avatar credit coming (user of Furry-Paws.com).

Meghann
chocolate cherry kisses

POSTED: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:30 pm

:D [335]

Hati smiled shyly at Charlotte, mirroring her tentativeness. It seemed they were on neutral grounds, at least. Hati had no issues with his littermate per se, but a lot of distance had stretched between them; Hati always trailed their mother, and Lotte was always at their father's side. Now they had little in common to bring them together. Except Liam, evidently; their elder brother seemed positively buoyant this sunny day, and they were both eagerly awaiting his disclosure. Liam did not wait long to launch into his announcements, and Hati listened intently.

Amaranth wasn't coming back... ever? Hati wilted, light-blue eyes downcast. That was not wonderful news at all, nor was the mention of one of her pups gone missing. If they had a clearer sense of where Green Wood was, they could have sent out a search party before it was too late. Their lands were so dangerous, this had been proven time and again. He leaned against the wall of the house, folding his hands before him. At least Amaranth had found a place she fit in. He still felt badly for Niro.

Liam didn't let him brood for long, though, as he revealed the surprise - Rio was expecting. Hati caught his breath, lips parted in awe. This was momentous! Hati was already an uncle through Amaranth's children, but she was a half-sister and did not share Haskel blood. These pups would be his first full nephews and nieces, and to have fresh new faces at the house after it had been quiet for far too long, oh, he had been hoping for this as soon as Rio moved in.

Hati felt a smile spreading on his pale-dusted muzzle, and his curled tail began to wave a happy rhythm. Charlotte blurted her enthusiastic response, and Hati nodding in silent agreement, wanting to know when they would be delivered as well. "Does Skoll know yet?" he added. "And Haven, that's Rio's brother, right? Have you decorated a room for them yet? Congratulations, brother!"

Stock photo credit here | Template credit here
Hati Catori
He is always seen wearing his moon necklace.
Hati may be accompanied by his niece, Esper.
(Art by Raze, Signature by Sie.)
My avatar rotates; credit here.

Freiherr (NPC)
Miyu
Luperci Page Matchmaker: Romeo and Juliet Couple with Edgar!

POSTED: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:15 pm

(300+) I reallllyyyy hope you guys don’t mind that I jump in this late O.o

She had been upstairs, cleaning for the remainder of the day. And then when she stepped out of the house, she found herself wanting to go back into it. She occupied some time with picking a few herbs that she could use for remedies for the ill of the court. She had a couple of different herbs in her basket – the stems wrapped in string to keep them from mixing up with the others. There were only a few herbs in the woods around the Catori manor, and with her current state – al thought it wasn’t so severe as of yet – she didn’t want to travel so much. So far away from home – even if she knew that nothing would hurt her out there.

Rio made her way back to the house, and when she approached the large manor – she saw they had a bit of company gathered on the porch. Charlotte and Hati were there, speaking with Liam – congratulating him for something. She couldn’t think of anything else beside the great news of them having puppies – though, she didn’t plan on making it obvious that she was eavesdropping.

The child-bearing future mother made her way up the stairs with her basket in hand, looking down at the steps as she climbed up – careful not to trip and fall on them. When she reached the last step, she beamed at them all. ”Well, hello there Queen Charlotte, Freiherr Hati.” She assumed her position next to her mate – and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. ”It’s nice to see you, my lady. How are you?” She didn’t see the young Queen all that often. Hati, she saw him often – he lived in the same house as she did.

Rio grabbed Liam’s hand with her free hand, and looked at him happily for a brief moment before turning back to hear Charlotte’s response, her tail wagging excitedly behind her.

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

Dead Topics