[CdC] February Newspost

POSTED: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:10 pm

ImageShakes and Quakes!Image

After sending out members to check on other packs our diplomats have safetly returned. With the winter storm passed, Casa has a moment of peace....but not for long. Please have a look at the board-wide announcement for weather details.

Earthquake

In the middle of the night on February 6th Fort Kingsbury begins to shake. Loose objects fall to the floor and the walls of home shake, awakening Casa in the dead of night and causing panic. The Lune and Sola call everyone to the center of the Fort, in the town square, to ensure everyone is okay and calm the pack. Two Scouts are sent out into the territory, as the trembles end, to check for any danger (sign up below). Along the way, they discover some changes.

Storm and Earthquake Affects

• The Mine of Oaths has suffered a partial collapse, after a few days after the quakes volunteers are sent on the important mission of collecting fluorite from the dangerous mine to preserve our Brotherhood traditions! In the future members will have the option of choosing a piece of fluorite from our stock, or venturing into the dangerous mine. (Sign up Below)
  • Dragon Tail Trail has expanded! The edges collapsed inwards, making the trail even wider. Members can now see clearly down to the bottom where a stream trickles along, seemingly disappearing underground into a cave system.
  • Rivers and the beaches are flooded, and some of the gardens have been damaged from the storm. The flooding will worsen towards the middle of the month before receading into March.
  • Members are free to decide if minor damages occur to their homes.

Mining for Flourite:
  • Cedric
Scouts:

Last edited by Casa di Cavalieri on Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casa di Cavalieri
OOC Account
Melissa, Nat, & Jazzy
Join? · Site · Forum · Maint. · Wiki · News

POSTED: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:16 pm

Cedric for the mining mission please! :)
Cedric Stryder
A Knight is sworn to valor, his blade defends the helpless
Casa di Cavalieri
Valiant
Jazzy
Luperci Guardsman Tier III The Brotherhood: Master of Blunt Weapons They stole my dirty socks... :( 2020 SoSuWriMo Champ!
Shield Master

POSTED: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:44 pm

Sign Nayavota up for scouting; if she can walk all the way to the Fort and back in the middle of the night, she can stay up for a few hours and make sure the territory isn't completely falling apart. c:
Casa di Cavalieri
First Officer
Alexander
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Carpenter Tier I 2020 SoSuWrimo Champ!
Vil di'vota

POSTED: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:22 am

Day would make a reliable, fast scout! Sign her up!
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Nukiira
Luperci Stable Master Tier I Caution! I bite.

Pack News