herz und nieren sind motoren

j,p; willam

POSTED: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:35 pm

40% Northeastern Coyote, 40% GSD, 10% Russian Wolf, 10% Grey Wolf (Gerhard is exactly the same)
Lumen
Militum, Scorpius or Vicarius
Gerhard Kohler
Madchen, dark bay mare
Blod, ginger and white Persian cat

hey~ His other son and mate will join at a later date, idek whenever Kemo wants to post XD3+

Horses were not, by a long stretch, Dieter's favourite animal. They were temperamental and stubborn as far as he was concerned. But that being said, Madchen was an absolute dream. Of course, he understood mares tended to be gentler than stallions (something he wished on the females of his own kind), but he didn't actually expect to end up with such a sweetheart of a horse. He wasn't a horseman, knowledgeable on then, but without the practical experience. While he was an able rider, he wasn't nearly as confident as his mate was. Gerhard had obviously inherited the skill, Ajax had too, which meant it was usually Dieter who trailed behind. Though it wasn't totally his fault, the retarded cat he had to juggle made it difficult. Blod was a large creature, but Dieter was sure his braincells had evolved quicker than him and moved on to greener pastures. Although he cared for the cat a great deal, he would have preferred if he didn't end up covered in drool by the end of their encounters.

The mare stopped at the borders automatically. Die hadn't noticed and had been quite honestly in a world of his own. Gerhard remained quiet, he'd never belonged to a pack, and so was more than happy to take his father's lead on the matter. But he did speak up after a moment, after Dieter signalled their arrival. ”Wann denkst du Mutter und Ajax wird hier reingekommen?” This was met by a shrug, ”Wenn sie schon mit ihrem Geschäft fertig ich mir vorstellen.” There was a pause before the younger male nodded, and a further pause after. ”Ja. In diesem Sinne, jedoch. Glaubst du wirklich, dass es klug war, um Ihr Geschäft in Ajax zu überlassen?” A smile erupted on Dieter's face and a dry chuckle left his throat, ”Nein, aber dann wieder, deshalb schlug ich deine Mutter blieb bei ihm. Ich wollte ihn nicht ruinieren das für uns, wissen Sie, wie er ist” There was a buzz of amusement between then father and son, a smirk shared between them as they waited to be attened to.

image (c) jordie23 on flickr
Tiefe Brunnen muss man graben wenn man klares Wasser will

Vida
Luperci
kill the revolutionary
Wiener Blut
animal. you're an animal.

POSTED: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Table © Raze :: Thanks for saving this for me. This and the Lorelei one should get me the Rex title. And sorry, it ended up snowing and I had orientation.

Word Count → 314

The pups still weren't quite two months old yet but she had been coming out of her seclusion. She had started to learn to let them run about on their own, though always within her eyesight. She had taken them on a previous trip out to the borders, though she had carried them that time, and now she was doing so again, but this time allowing them to walk on their own. As always the stallion was trailing along behind Willam, the equine didn't seem to like being left behind and alone.

She watched as the pups raced about and pounced on each other, the sight causing a smile to form on her lips. It had been quite awhile since she had last smiled since she had been stressing over her young lately. But they seemed to be doing fine now and actually weren't whining and crying so maybe she hadn't messed things up as bad as she had thought that she had done. But still the wounds she had given herself as penance were present. The claw marks to her head had yet to fully heal even if she weren't digging deep furrows into her flesh any longer.

She laughed as the pups made a game of seeing who was to be the first to reach the borders but ended up calling them back when she saw that they had company. ”Versace. Cartier. Come back and stay on this side.” She called to her children as she approached those that were waiting at the border. ”Hello. Are you looking for someone?” After all that was what the last visitor had been doing, waiting to see if someone lived here before deciding to join. ”Is there something that I can help you with?” She asked, glancing down to the pups that had obediently returned to stand beside her, though they curiously watched the strangers.

DEAD
Luperci
Nihil Sine Deo

POSTED: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Form - OOC [000]

Die was preoccupied with the drooling cat in his lap when the border was breached from the inside by the tiny pair of coyote puppies. Bloody eyes flickered over towards the pair. Had Gerhard and Ajax really been that small? His nose wrinkled in a mix of distaste and disbelief. He didn't know whether he'd end up with any more children. Surely the would've been more already if that'd been the case. Both the boys were over a year old now after all. But, obviously, there was still plenty of time for Die and his mate. Gerhard watched the actions of his father closely. Naturally his English wasn't as fluent as his, but he could make himself understood at least. And Dieter always seemed to understand the culture of whenever they were.

'Good day,' he began, placing the cat upon the back of his saddle and turning Madchen sideways so he could better converse with the woman. 'Not someone, per se. We're looking for a place to reside. Myself and my son Gerhard, and possibly my other son and my mate when they return from Freetown.' He explained, his accent fitting in seamlessly with the English speech, no stuttering, stumbling or other issues aside from his natural pronunciation. 'This is Inferni, am I correct?' Dieter questioned casually, giving Willam a gentle smile.

Vida
Luperci
kill the revolutionary
Wiener Blut

POSTED: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Table © Raze :: Sorry again, didn't expect to start work right away and I've been having to stay over than what I was told.

Word Count → 303

Willam was glad that the pups had listened to her rather than her having to fight with them. She had already been having enough trouble being a new mother and caring for the pups. Before, when they were smaller still, they had seemed to cry constantly. But now they seemed to be doing better. They no longer seemed to be crying as much but now they had grown more active and so she had to keep a close eye on them. Motherhood had turned out to be a lot harder than she had first imagined it would be.

Willam gave a nod of her head as the male made his intentions known. While this one hadn't come here looking for someone in particular he was still looking for a home as the female before him had done. Once again Willam would be inviting someone to live in Inferni as had been done for her some time ago now. Though when Willam had joined she hadn't known of this place, the name or anything about it. It wasn't so for this male since he was able to come up with the name right off.

”You are correct. Do you mind if I ask how you heard about Inferni?” She questioned before sending up a quick call to let the leadership now of yet another joiner in their midst. ”I am Willam la Chemin. Come along I can show you around.” She said with a wave of her hand, gesturing for them to follow her. ”I'm certain that the leaders won't mind. They are a bit busy with their new litter.” She decided to let him know that the leaders weren't purposefully being inattentive if they weren't to intercept them but just that they had young children to keep them busy and on their toes.

DEAD
Luperci
Nihil Sine Deo

POSTED: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:23 pm

ick, short[000]

Pearly teeth flashed into a smile as his knowledge was corrected. He was asked to clarify, with of course, he did with a polite nod. 'From loners in the area. I asked around about a few of the packs in the area from various people, naturally to gauge where would be the best for my family' Dieter explained casually, tilting his head as he smiled politely again. He dismounted steadily, after placing the ginger Persian into one of the saddle bags, realising it'd be polite to address the woman on the same level. 'I'm sure you can understand that' he added. My name is Dieter Kohler, and, as I mentioned before, this is my son Gerhard' the hybrid introduced with a gentle nod. His ears flickered, more puppies? He hoped they were loud ones. Obviously, as a gentleman, they were something he could tolerate for a while. And even find adorable. But he found them grating after a while. He'd have to grin and bear it.

He followed on, tugging the horse's reins and then signalling from Gerhard to follow on. 'Well, I'm sure I will get a chance to meet them in due time' he mused.

Vida
Luperci
kill the revolutionary
Wiener Blut

POSTED: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Welcome to Inferni!
Ranks · Website · Wiki · News

Pride by Titmouse!
  • Ranks!
    Remember: Inferni’s ranks are based on character behavior and activity. Read over our Rank Information for hierarchy information -- approach the higher ranked canines in your tier, and try interacting with them. The Rank Advancement page details how you can go about getting promoted! o:
  • What Now?
    Wondering what else to do? Check the website!
  • Confused?
    If you're confused about anything regarding Inferni or being a member of the clan, feel free to PM one of our pack leaders, and they can help answer your questions!
Inferni's Featured Adoptable Character!

Join the Coyotes
Inferni @ 'Souls Wiki

Inferni is a coyote-only clan first established in 2002. With a flexible hierarchy and tons of co-ranks, Inferni's ranking system and coyote culture are unique amongst 'Souls wolf packs. If you're interested in joining Inferni, we'd love to have you!

Inferni
OOC Account
Raze

POSTED: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Table © Raze :: Out of Character text

Word Count → 322

Willam gave a nod of her head as he explained how he had come upon Inferni. Willam had stumbled upon the place by accident rather than it having been a deliberate venture. She had simply been trying to get to land's end when she found this place. The piked skulls lining the borders had garnered her interest enough for her to pause and question after them. Of course that ended up leading her to joining.

”I came her by accident. I ended up being invited to stay and have now made my home here.” That was pretty much the summation of how she had come to be in Inferni. She hadn't known anyone else to ask and question about the places. She hadn't really stopped long enough to find anything out. She hadn't even meant to join when she had stopped here but the kindred spirit she had felt was what had led her to stay.

”It is a pleasure to meet both of you.” She spoke the words with a gentle smile on her lips before she was leading the other into Inferni. ”I am certain that you will.” She gave a nod of her head as she spoke. ”I will show you where most of the clan stays at. We are mainly split between the mansion and the caves. I'm staying in the caves but we will stop by the mansion first. It is in the forest while the caves are near the coast.” She tried to give a brief overview of the lands of Inferni as she made to give the male the tour of the major, and most frequented, areas within Inferni. She had thought I best to start with the main residences since she figured he would at least like to claim a place to sleep before it should get dark out. Beside, he might enjoy the place to rest after however long his journey had been.

DEAD
Luperci
Nihil Sine Deo

Dead Topics