these are your redemption days

[aw]

POSTED: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm

[400]
in the Fairy Lights. Tem has Hex with him ^^

Teme Optime is by Alaine!

The sky was overcast and grey, but the temperature outside was much warmer than it had been for days. Nice weather was relatively hard to come by in Nova Scotia, but the lack of rain could not be snubbed. Temeraire had risen early, or at least early for him which was around mid-morning and he'd made his way out to the stables. Helexia was settling in well and seemed to have made friends among the stables, which made his life infinitely easier. Catching her, however, had become a bit of a problem. She didn't want to leave the paddock in which she'd been turned out with the rest of the horses and it had taken Tem a good few minutes to separate her from the herd and hook a harness around her. Once it was on, the filly seemed fairly certain that she couldn't escape and she'd followed her owner out of the field with relative placidness. He'd thrown a blanket over the horses back, beginning to get her used to weight on her back.

As he walked, the male was able to reflect on his return to the Court. Reconnecting with Lena once more had been like taking a breath after holding it for so long. While the news he'd borne had been terrible and wonderful at the same time, it didn't seem to have shaken their cease fire and the pair had been in relative peace since his return a week and a bit ago. The fact that Temeraire had failed to mention his fumble with the dark woman up north had gone a great way in keeping the peace and the boy had no immediate plans to reveal it. Pushing away thoughts of Lena's revenge tactics, the shadow male continued to walk with confidence through the woods, leading the young filly along behind him.

As he emerged into a clearing, his blue eyes widened as he took in the flowers blooming. It was a meadow in the middle of the forest and the boy allowed a grin to wash over his lips as he stepped forward and into the light. Looping the lead-rope around Hex's neck and tying it to the other side to create a semi-reign that would remain out of the horses way, Tem released her to wander as she pleased. Having stumbled across the hidden beauty, the Stormbringer was keen to explore the area.

Last edited by Temeraire Stormbringer on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temeraire Stormbringer
Tem is on a trip to Freetown 20th-31st May
He is in optime form with no clothes unless otherwise specified
Avatar by Alaine, Sig by Nat/Sie

Honey
Luperci

ON FIRE WITHIN

POSTED: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 pm

(300+) Hi :3

It was a particularly nice day to be out and about in; and a particularly nice day to bring Valencia out in the fresh air. The pup was still incredibly young – only being about 7 days old and out into the world. After feeding time, she shifted up, and grabbed a blanket to wrap her daughter up into. Then when she was sure the youngster was snug and warm, she headed outside.

She didn’t have a particular destination – only somewhere pretty. She thought of the garden, but then thought of that romantic little place that Liam had taken her multiple times. She wondered if it would be showing signs of spring yet. So, she set off for Fairy Lights with a quiet Valencia in her arms. She took to the road and a brisk, but relaxed pace – like she had somewhere to go, but wasn’t in a rush to get there.

It wasn’t long before she was approaching the outside of the meadows that she saw another pack mate out there, engaging the flowers – and his horse chewing on some. She paused at the sight – thinking she could have brought Vitalia out as well – but no. How would she ride a horse with a pup?

Rio wore her tiered black mini-skirt today, and a black cut off top. She decided to switch it up now – since she was a new mother. Her same plain white dress was getting boring to her. She walked up to a blooming flower on the outside of the meadow, and sat down in the grass placing the wrapped pup in her lap. She picked the flower and brought it up to her nose, smelling it. When she smelled nothing but leafy-chloroplast, she brought the item down to her daughter’s tiny nose as well. The pup wasn’t able to do much – as her eyes weren’t opened yet, and Rio was a fool for even bringing her outside. The pup’s nose was going a mile a minute and she squirmed a bit, smelling the weird scent the flower gave off. Rio took the flower away from her and threw it to the side. Then she cradled the pup in her arms, snuggling her when she started to whine.

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

POSTED: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:07 pm

[276]
in the Fairy Lights. Tem has Hex with him ^^

Helexia was quick to move into the meadow, head low as she explored the flowers and the grass out here. She was still young, not yet a year old despite her obvious bulk. It had amazed him, to see how big she was when he'd gone to get her back in Vinátta. Last time he'd seen her, she was still in the fuzzy fur, awkward legs stage of growing. But in the months since his departure, she'd bulked out and grown up. Although it was clear she still had a lot of growing to do, she didn't resemble a foal anymore. Despite this, she retained the curiosity that seemed default for all young animals, her velveteen nose snuffling along the flowers, grabbing a few in a mouthful. Temeraire chuckled softly as he looked at her, allowing her free reign to wander as she pleased.

Glancing back up, he was momentarily blinded by the sun. Dropping his gaze, he started as he noticed a dark figure not far away. How hadn't he seen her? Black nose twitched and the first thing that hit him was the pup smell. Blue eyes flickered down, catching sight of a bundled up figure. Her own, he would wager. A crooked smile was quick to lift his lip as he raised a hand. Hey there! I'm sorry, I didn't see you... He offered, before glancing towards Hex. "I hope you don't mind Hex and I... she'd friendly." He tried to reassure the other, although she seemed pretty serene as it was. Stepping closer, he came to a stop not too far from the woman. I'm Temeraire. He introduced himself with another smile.

Last edited by Temeraire Stormbringer on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temeraire Stormbringer

Honey
Luperci

ON FIRE WITHIN

POSTED: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:31 pm

(300+) How do you pronounce his name? O.o

Not long after she sat down with Valencia did another spot her and call out to her. It was the man in the meadows – the one she had seen, but didn’t bother to call out to. It seemed he was in a talkative mood, and when he called out to her – she smiled back. He made his way over to them, and Rio adjusted herself – bending her knees and folding them indian-style and putting Valencia into the hole of her legs. It was a snug nest for her daughter. She laid a protective hand over the young pup, unconsciously as the man approached them. ”Hello Temeraire, I’m Rio, and this is Valencia,” she pointed her nose toward her daughter for a second, ”Nice to meet you.” She offered a smile up to his towering form as she sat in the grass. ”Hex is your horse? I should have brought mine to play with her – Vitalia isn’t too young, but she’s playful in her maturity.” The mare did tolerate ponies, and on occasion would even play with them.

Rio was squinting looking up at his dark form – he was almost impossible to see in contrast of the brightness behind him. He was just a shadow that hovered over her – but a friendly shadow. A pack mate shadow. He was safe, she could tell. The court didn’t just allow anyone into their ranks, and Rio was grateful for that. Her eyes drifted to the young mare that was out frolicking in the fields. She was plucking around exploring the flowers, and Rio would have told her daughter to look, if she could. She petted Valencia’s tiny head lovingly. ”So, how come I haven’t seen you around here, Temeraire?” He looked a lot like Hati, only darker and less blue. Maybe he knew Hati, too.

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

POSTED: Thu May 02, 2013 10:20 am

[375]
I pronounce it Tem-er-air... or alternatively Tem-er-rare its up to you!! also, ignore Tem's inner thoughts; outwardly he's really friendly haha

The dark woman shifted, crossing her legs and placing the bundle inside the hole her legs created. Despite the scents of mate and the pup in her possession, Temeraire couldn't help but consider the feminine qualities of the woman in front of him. She was dark like him (and Lena, his mind reminded him forcefully) and she seemed to be sporting some delicious curves. After a moment, blue eyes returned to the females face, his crooked smile still in place. Giving his own name had the desired affect; her own name was given in return. He barely listened as she introduced her child, but outwardly he allowed a nod to dip his head and he sank to the floor in front of the female. It wasn't polite to remain so much higher above her, it would seem like he was talking down to her. Should I refer to you as Seignur Rio, or do you hold another rank in the Court? He questioned, mindful of Silvano's words on proper titles.

The females next words were directed at his horse and he glanced reflexively over to check the filly hadn't tangled herself up or otherwise caused herself harm. Rio mentioned her own horse and he turned back, a seemingly excited expression on his face. That would be nice; Helexia or Hex as I call her used to play with her half-brother all the time back home, but she doesn't have anyone to play with here. His tone, injected with some sympathy for the horse, would probably be perceived as tragedy for the filly. Tem did care for the filly, but he could care less who she played with. Alder had assured him a while ago that the stables were well manned and he didn't think the horse particularly lacking.

His smile remained, light and easy, as Rio asked another question and he didn't need to consider it for long. I come from way up north, my father is the leader of Vinátta. He had no idea if this woman even knew of the pack by the lake, but he would assume she knew and if she didn't, he'd be more than happy to fill her in on what she was missing, in more ways than one.

Last edited by Temeraire Stormbringer on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temeraire Stormbringer

Honey
Luperci

ON FIRE WITHIN

POSTED: Thu May 02, 2013 2:50 pm

(300+) Ohh ok :) Inner male thoughts O.o happenss

After realizing the nature of Temeraire’s question, Rio put an awkward face. ”I completely forgot about the titles we’re supposed to use! Hehe, don’t tell on me, okay?” She wasn’t aware of anything that anyone else thought of her. She didn’t exactly consider herself attractive or beautiful – she was just Rio. She wasn't cocky or narcissistic. She didn’t pay much attention to how alluring she was. And to think that this male was there checking her out was peculiar. She didnt even think Liam checked her out when he first met her. ”Viscountess Rio. And what about you? What am I supposed to address you as?” The title thing had always been around – though, it wasn’t big when she first joined. She was getting used to the whole thing again, over.

Valencia’s squirming fell to a minimum and as Rio looked down to check up on the tiny wolf between her legs, she guessed that the little female was drifting off to sleep. She brushed a gentle finger over her daughter’s tiny head and the pup sighed. Rio looked up to see the man now sitting before her. ”I do too, recently. I come from a few places – I don’t know how many you’ve heard of – but I lived in Phoenix Valley, here once before, and even Halifax; but before I came back to the Court, I lived in my mother’s pack up north – Anathema.” She lived in many places – including Halifax for a time.

Vinatta sounded familiar to her – she definitely heard of it before. ”Ohhh, that’s kinda up by New Dawn, right?” She had been up as far as Sangi’lak, but at that time, Vinatta wasn’t an established pack yet – or was it? New Dawn was where she met her owl, Acciai. Where he attacked her during a storm in an old church.

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

POSTED: Mon May 06, 2013 1:58 pm

[367]
:3

His question elicited an awkward expression from the females face and the boy felt an chuckle rise in his throat. Silvano had taught him about the titles, but it seemed not all of the Court conformed to this aspect. White-rimmed ears twitched forwards at her words and he felt an obliging chuckle come from his lips. As much as he could see that she had a pup and the strong scent of another male on her told him she was taken, he couldn't help but be charming, flirtatious even. Her sweet words elicited a wide grin from the male, tail thumping easily against the ground. Oh, you've got nothing to worry about, Miss Rio. I won't tell on you. His voice dropped a few octaves and his tone of voice implied that they had a shared secret. Of course, there wouldn't be any repercussions for her forgetfulness, but a shared secret was always amusing.

Blue eyes searched the girls face for a moment as she introduced herself properly. While the male still didn't know the proper ins and outs of the heirarchy in the Court, he was clued in enough to understand that the female was higher ranked than he was. He dipped his head, a courtly bow even from his sitting position. A pleasure to meet you, Viscountess Rio. He offered, timbre tone friendly. I am just a Chevalier, but I hope to move up soon to become a Page. He didn't know why he offered his plans so freely, but as she responded to his own origins, she revealed a common origin. So they were both from the North it seemed. As she began to list the places she'd lived, Temeraire glanced down briefly to the tiny bundle on her lap. He still didn't think he ever wanted pups.

I know of Anathema... Vinátta are allied with them. He revealed, glad he could offer some context for the woman. The alliance with Anathema had still been in its youth when Tem had departed and he supposed it still might be. But that was the last he'd heard of it and his recent return to the Vikings had revealed no tension between the two of them.

Last edited by Temeraire Stormbringer on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temeraire Stormbringer

Honey
Luperci

ON FIRE WITHIN

POSTED: Sat May 11, 2013 2:39 pm

(300+) Ooc.

Rio smiled as he mentioned his hopeful promotion. ”It is a pleasure as well, Chevalier Temeraire.” His name and title were just too much to put together, and the way they rolled off of her tongue sounded wrong. There was probably some mispronunciation somewhere in there and she looked at him, embarrassed for screwing up his name. ”Sorry. You have such a complicated name.” But she didn’t mean that in a bad way. It was just so long compared to hers, and all the names that she was accustomed to saying.

She cleared her throat and fluffed her hair a bit to shake off the embarrassment. ”Well, keep working at it and I’m sure you’ll get your promotion soon,” she offered him a smile. That was exactly what she was trying to do at the moment – to get up to the Countess rank. She let one of her hands rest in her lap and already the puppy started biting her finger. Valencia was hungry – and for now, the little pup had to wait. There was no way Rio was shifting down and then carrying her in her mouth the whole way home – not when she had arms to do that.

She wouldn’t make her daughter wait too long. Just enough until she felt like she wouldn’t just up and leave Temeraire. Rio looked up at him after watching her daughter for a few brief moments. ”They’re allied? I didn’t know that. Well, it’s good that we come from the same area then. Kinda.” She offered another smile and looked out towards his horse. ”So, where’d you get her from?” She pointed towards the foal with her head. She remembered she got hers in a trade from a woman she had seen around Anathema before - Amy Sunders. The horse was given to her in trade of a favor.

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

POSTED: Sun May 26, 2013 2:33 pm

[301]
I'm real sorry for the wait on this hun, forgive meee?

Rio expressed her pleasure at meeting him and his response was only to widen his grin slightly. He had no intention of staying a Chevalier for long and the dark male was certainly ambitious in his want to be the best. As Rio continued he couldn't help but chuckle in agreement. "It is a bit of a mouthful. My family call me Teme or Tem, if that might be easier?" He offered, blue eyes briefly searching the woman's face. She was pleasant company, even as she fluffed her fur in what seemed it be embarrassment and encouraged him to continue. "I certainly will." He agreed, the rich timbre of his voice dropping a few octaves as he shifted his gaze for a moment down to the floor and back up to the bundle in the woman's lap.

Rio's interest in their former packs seemed to be common enough ground for them to converse on and Tem found his head dipping in agreement as she asked about their alliance. He chuckled slightly before adding; "We hadn't been allied long before I left, but I can only assume they're still on good terms with one another." He didn't think there was anything significant that might have happened between then and now, but he supposed it wasn't implausible. Rio's question turned back to Helexia and Tem reflexively glanced up at the grazing filly. She was getting big now, nearing her first birthday in June and a smile washed over his lips. "My father gave her to me. She's the offspring of his stallion and one of the mares in Vinátta... so I've got a while before I can ride her." He returned, looking back to Rio. "I hope I'm not keeping you from anything?" He asked, conscious of the young pup on her lap.

Temeraire Stormbringer

Honey
Luperci

ON FIRE WITHIN

POSTED: Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Somehow everything’s gonna fall right into place
If we only had ways to make it all fall faster everyday

(300+) No worries !

Rio shamefully struggled on the man’s name – plus his title. The title was alright, but the rest was just waiting to be stumbled upon. And she stumbled all over it. Good thing wolves couldn’t blush because she would have been beet red right then and there – but she was sure her shameful movements gave her embarrassment away anyway. She smiled up from trying to conceal her face while she made faces at her own mistakes. ”I like Tem better. Mind if I call you Tem?” She showed white teeth as she smiled big in his direction.

She poked at her tiny daughter while he explained where he got his foal from. It seemed he had lots of family back in Vinatta and she quietly wondered why he left. Maybe his reason for leaving was a lot like hers – maybe he just didn’t belong there. Maybe Vinatta wasn’t his scene – maybe the Court suited him a lot better, like it did for her. Rio followed his gaze to the young mare grazing just a couple yards away from them, ”She’s beautiful.” Upon being asked if he was interrupting her, she quickly put a hand up, palm facing him. ”No, no worries. I just came out to give my daughter some fresh air. It’s a nice day and I think I should be introducing her to the outside. It’s bad for her if I keep her locked up in the house all day.” She smiled at Tem and unconsciously touched the gris-gris that hung between her breasts. ”Come to think of it – I’d probably have been really bored if I didn’t run into you here.” She offered a warm smile in his direction, and then quickly switched the subject back over to his young mare. ”Is she friendly?” Rio took hold of her daughter in her arms and pushed herself off of the ground. She used her free hand to brush off any grass that was stuck to her rear and hind legs, and started towards his horse.

Sammiie
Luperci Medic
SINK BELOW THE GROUND

Dead Topics