Testing Thread

POSTED: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 am

Testing Thread

Please post all of your tests here. If you preview your test before you post it, you can see how your table looks without posting. If you want to view your avatar or signature, navigate to an older post of yours -- on phpBB, all signatures and avatars change when you update them.

1. HTML broken? Make sure you're using the [html*][*/html] (remove the asterisks) tags. If you have not been accepted into the game, you will not be able to use HTML anywhere: this feature is enabled for current and former game members only.
  2. All tables should adhere to the 'Souls Graphics Guide. Make SURE your table is readable!
  3. This thread is not storage. Save before you walk away, or else it may end up deleted! If you no longer need your code, erase your post and replace it with "delete" or an indication that we can delete your post. Thanks!
  4. Do not use BMP files. Ever.
  5. Different forum skins have different background colors. Therefore, please use PNG transparency rather than using a certain color for as a transparent background.
  6. Use a # before your hexcodes for colors. "color:ff0000" or "color=ff0000" will not work in some browsers. It must be "color:#ff0000" or "color=#ff0000".
  7. COUNT YOUR <div> TAGS! Make sure you close the exact number of <div>s you open!
'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Fenris
OOC Text
Word Count: 000

Actions. Thoughts. "Words."

I don't like your little games, don't like your tilted stage
By Silverfrost!
Mayday, mayday, this ship is slowly sinking
They think I'm crazy, but they don't know the feeling
Casa di Cavalieri
Recruit
Legacy
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:38 am

OOC000+

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris sagittis sodales egestas. Integer lacus turpis, suscipit et hendrerit non, auctor sed nisi. Morbi et fringilla ipsum. Integer pellentesque leo felis. Curabitur hendrerit dolor ac lorem iaculis condimentum. Integer non ante neque, ut dapibus lectus. Cras bibendum dolor neque, eu condimentum nunc. Sed nec eros quis leo venenatis consequat eget eu quam. Phasellus et ante risus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla auctor, nunc nec hendrerit tincidunt, risus enim hendrerit diam, sit amet aliquet justo ipsum at nisl. Proin semper fermentum dui, tristique venenatis risus eleifend dignissim. "Donec non enim felis, eu elementum diam. Suspendisse aliquam." Eros nec commodo ultricies, dui metus adipiscing nulla, in varius justo quam eget massa. Nulla venenatis tempus neque, non semper libero mattis ut. Morbi pharetra fringilla erat a ultricies.

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras tincidunt ipsum eget ipsum pellentesque interdum. Nulla porta cursus arcu, in adipiscing justo euismod in. Fusce varius suscipit sapien, eget vulputate lectus tempus a. Nunc egestas consectetur rutrum. Vivamus tincidunt pellentesque nulla, ac tristique velit lobortis at. Nulla vitae nisi quis nisi accumsan pretium. Praesent dapibus tellus in nunc fringilla tincidunt.

Morbi quis ligula mi, non eleifend erat. Quisque nec orci in sem accumsan laoreet. Phasellus vitae nibh ac mauris fermentum vestibulum a dapibus ante. Praesent libero purus, rutrum non laoreet sed, eleifend ut sem. Nam justo nibh, congue ac adipiscing sit amet, euismod non dia

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Silverfrost
Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper

POSTED: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Word Count → 310 :: ooc text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin metus id risus porta in eleifend magna molestie. Fusce quis velit metus. Integer egestas nibh dignissim neque pellentesque rhoncus. Vestibulum ut sapien sed risus aliquet posuere non in nulla. Cras convallis quam vitae enim consequat nec tincidunt tortor ultricies. Curabitur non ligula eget lectus gravida condimentum sed vitae nisi. Curabitur luctus, ligula eget rhoncus dapibus, lacus metus eleifend nisi, a rutrum libero massa vel lacus. Nam at enim sed orci blandit sagittis. Duis nisl ipsum, lobortis a volutpat ac, suscipit sagittis enim. Proin tristique, neque ac pretium accumsan, felis risus consequat mauris, eget porttitor nisi eros quis felis. Ut varius ultrices luctus.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin metus id risus porta in eleifend magna molestie. Fusce quis velit metus. Integer egestas nibh dignissim neque pellentesque rhoncus. Vestibulum ut sapien sed risus aliquet posuere non in nulla. Cras convallis quam vitae enim consequat nec tincidunt tortor ultricies. Curabitur non ligula eget lectus gravida condimentum sed vitae nisi. Curabitur luctus, ligula eget rhoncus dapibus, lacus metus eleifend nisi, a rutrum libero massa vel lacus. Nam at enim sed orci blandit sagittis. Duis nisl ipsum, lobortis a volutpat ac, suscipit sagittis enim. Proin tristique, neque ac pretium accumsan, felis risus consequat mauris, eget porttitor nisi eros quis felis. Ut varius ultrices luctus.

Toronto Ottawa
Circling me in this deep, deep water
Inferni
Sciens
Daniel
Luperci Patrolman, Shepherd
light and match

POSTED: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:47 pm

ghosts and butterflies
Inferni
Sciens
Daniel
Luperci Patrolman, Shepherd
light and match

POSTED: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Virue wrote:
ghosts and butterflies

ghosts and butterflies

ghosts and butterflies

ghosts and butterflies

ghosts and butterflies

ghosts and butterflies
Sapient
Scio Inter
Sammiie
Luperci Scavenger Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:25 pm

There was a rustle of movement from one of the enclosed spaces, sounds of a wolf just woken from sleep. Guin's ears shifted back against her skull, guilty for having woken what sounded like....Honrin? For very little reason other than sentimentality. Ghost green orbs watched for his white form to exit and widened at the disheveled sight that assaulted her. A sleepy smile was cast in her direction, a single hand pushing back the strands of Ivory from his face, leaving the male's mane in an even more attractive mussed up fashion. The warrior princess impatiently shoved such thoughts away as she carefully approached a few steps more to a more conversational distance, mindful to come to a rest on her uninjured leg where she stood.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, I came to check that Jace was doing alright. I um...I feel bad. For, you know....dodging. The knife. It's stupid, I know, but it feels like my fault in a way." Guin flicked her gaze from Honrin's scarred face to the ground, mildly sheepish about feeling such a way. Guin grimaced and glanced back up to those hawkish gold eyes. "And uh. I came to...thank you. For..." she trailed off and gestured to her injured leg, the back of her right thigh staining the cream colored bandage a light red. "kinda...saving my life. I guess. Um...I...probably wouldn't be here if you hadn't shot that behemoth in the face."

And looked so bad ass and attractive while doing it. Guin inwardly cringed as those thoughts crowded at the back of her mind, tempting her tongue to say them, but she clamped down on them. Like Honrin would even glance in her direction in that way, he'd saved her because she was a packmate and nothing more. Emotions such as these had been dormant for so long now that they left her feeling off kilter. Honrin was an older male that could have the pick of any single female in Casa. Especially since none of them were family. Guin didn't even know exactly how she felt about him right now. But apologizing for his mother and thanking him seemed like a decent way to start.

Code: Select all
[html]
<center><table width="500px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border: 0px solid #eeeeee"><tr><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:60px; border:0px solid #eee; padding-top:30px;padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;padding-bottom:300px;background-color:#F1E4DC; background-position:bottom;background-image:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/299785096591048704/367355186638749697/guinevere_2-name.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><tr><td><div align="justify"><div style="width: 500px; border: 0px solid #ffffff;background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/BVbccgL.png'); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px"><P></span>
<font color=#f7e9e1 style="font-family:georgia; font-size:14px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:px;">
<p>There was a rustle of movement from one of the enclosed spaces, sounds of a wolf just woken from sleep. Guin's ears shifted back against her skull, guilty for having woken what sounded like....Honrin? For very little reason other than sentimentality. Ghost green orbs watched for his white form to exit and widened at the disheveled sight that assaulted her. A sleepy smile was cast in her direction, a single hand pushing back the strands of Ivory from his face, leaving the male's mane in an even more attractive mussed up fashion. The warrior princess impatiently shoved such thoughts away as she carefully approached a few steps more to a more conversational distance, mindful to come to a rest on her uninjured leg where she stood.
</p><p>
<b>"I'm sorry to disturb you, I came to check that Jace was doing alright. I um...I feel bad. For, you know....dodging. The knife. It's stupid, I know, but it feels like my fault in a way."</b> Guin flicked her gaze from Honrin's scarred face to the ground, mildly sheepish about feeling such a way. Guin grimaced and glanced back up to those hawkish gold eyes. <b>"And uh. I came to...thank you. For..."</b> she trailed off and gestured to her injured leg, the back of her right thigh staining the cream colored bandage a light red. <b>"kinda...saving my life. I guess. Um...I...probably wouldn't be here if you hadn't shot that behemoth in the face."</b>
</p><p>
<p>And looked so bad ass and attractive while doing it. Guin inwardly cringed as those thoughts crowded at the back of her mind, tempting her tongue to say them, but she clamped down on them. Like Honrin would even glance in her direction in that way, he'd saved her because she was a packmate and nothing more. Emotions such as these had been dormant for so long now that they left her feeling off kilter. Honrin was an older male that could have the pick of any single female in Casa. Especially since none of them were family. Guin didn't even know exactly how she felt about him right now. But apologizing for his mother and thanking him seemed like a decent way to start.</p>

</font>
<br>
<br>
<br>
</div></td></tr></table></div></tr></td></table></center>[/html]
Jace Wolfe

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Jace
Luperci Mate to Temo SoSuWriMo 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017 Champion! Guardsman SteelHeart
Northern Ice Queen
Yakuso, Praeas, Guardian

POSTED: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:23 pm

OOC Word Count → 310

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris sagittis sodales egestas. Integer lacus turpis, suscipit et hendrerit non, auctor sed nisi. Morbi et fringilla ipsum. Integer pellentesque leo felis. Curabitur hendrerit dolor ac lorem iaculis condimentum. Integer non ante neque, ut dapibus lectus. Cras bibendum dolor neque, eu condimentum nunc. Sed nec eros quis leo venenatis consequat eget eu quam. Phasellus et ante risus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla auctor, nunc nec hendrerit tincidunt, risus enim hendrerit diam, sit amet aliquet justo ipsum at nisl. Proin semper fermentum dui, tristique venenatis risus eleifend dignissim. "Donec non enim felis, eu elementum diam. Suspendisse aliquam." Eros nec commodo ultricies, dui metus adipiscing nulla, in varius justo quam eget massa. Nulla venenatis tempus neque, non semper libero mattis ut. Morbi pharetra fringilla erat a ultricies.

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras tincidunt ipsum eget ipsum pellentesque interdum. Nulla porta cursus arcu, in adipiscing justo euismod in. Fusce varius suscipit sapien, eget vulputate lectus tempus a. Nunc egestas consectetur rutrum. Vivamus tincidunt pellentesque nulla, ac tristique velit lobortis at. Nulla vitae nisi quis nisi accumsan pretium. Praesent dapibus tellus in nunc fringilla tincidunt.

Morbi quis ligula mi, non eleifend erat. Quisque nec orci in sem accumsan laoreet. Phasellus vitae nibh ac mauris fermentum vestibulum a dapibus ante. Praesent libero purus, rutrum non laoreet sed, eleifend ut sem. Nam justo nibh, congue ac adipiscing sit amet, euismod non dia

Table by Silverfrost | Lineart by Ashelite | Code Snippets from Kitty
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Silverfrost
Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper

POSTED: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Coaxoch Ulrich

I tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end,

OOC: hey this is my ooc000

"Nullam bibendum, tellus a mollis mattis," ex arcu pellentesque purus, ac vestibulum lectus ex id diam. Ut ultricies dui et neque malesuada vestibulum. Pellentesque fringilla aliquam magna ut aliquam. Nulla vitae mattis nisi. Duis a accumsan mauris, et molestie sapien. Duis viverra eleifend vestibulum. Suspendisse elit elit, ornare vitae aliquam sit amet, porttitor vitae libero. Cras lacinia molestie nisi eu cursus. Nam posuere turpis eros.

Fusce nulla enim, viverra non lectus sed, maximus mollis metus. Vestibulum sollicitudin lacinia ex in tempor. Donec non efficitur nunc. Etiam dapibus justo nec varius hendrerit. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Morbi vitae augue blandit, imperdiet ex non, feugiat risus. Nullam volutpat sodales sodales.

It doesn't even matter

I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go

Table by Silverfrost | image by bran-flakes@FA | Edits done by Jmonster

COAXOCH ULRICH
Voyage o'er the mountains and wastelands, Far beyond the sea lies fortune,
No regrets, just live for the fight, Renounce your precious lives and ride.

Avvie by Kiri; signature image by Nuzze@FA. Click banner to request threads!
Salsola
The Family
Jmonster
Luperci

Talents