Testing Thread

POSTED: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 am

Testing Thread

Please post all of your tests here. If you preview your test before you post it, you can see how your table looks without posting. If you want to view your avatar or signature, navigate to an older post of yours -- on phpBB, all signatures and avatars change when you update them.

1. HTML broken? Make sure you're using the [html*][*/html] (remove the asterisks) tags. If you have not been accepted into the game, you will not be able to use HTML anywhere: this feature is enabled for current and former game members only.
  2. All tables should adhere to the 'Souls Graphics Guide. Make SURE your table is readable!
  3. This thread is not storage. Save before you walk away, or else it may end up deleted! If you no longer need your code, erase your post and replace it with "delete" or an indication that we can delete your post. Thanks!
  4. Do not use BMP files. Ever.
  5. Different forum skins have different background colors. Therefore, please use PNG transparency rather than using a certain color for as a transparent background.
  6. Use a # before your hexcodes for colors. "color:ff0000" or "color=ff0000" will not work in some browsers. It must be "color:#ff0000" or "color=#ff0000".
  7. COUNT YOUR <div> TAGS! Make sure you close the exact number of <div>s you open!
'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:29 pm

THE ONE YOU FEED
Anathema
Tuyul Clepta
Daniel
Luperci
THE ONE YOU FEED

POSTED: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:59 pm

426 Bluh i have to fix this later to be less obnoxious.

find them and bring them to me

Aliquam in neque vitae metus tempor laoreet. Curabitur ipsum libero, facilisis ac laoreet nec, pellentesque quis orci. Quisque eros nunc, blandit eget fermentum sed, lobortis vitae sem. Morbi quis risus id dolor gravida eleifend non quis ipsum. Fusce porttitor consectetur lacus, sed consequat quam porttitor ut. Integer dignissim rutrum iaculis. Fusce feugiat odio a odio sodales non tristique augue adipiscing. Proin fringilla eleifend odio, id ullamcorper libero fermentum sit amet.

Vestibulum dignissim quam nec lectus imperdiet at molestie libero ornare. Donec imperdiet malesuada risus id dignissim. Nullam ligula dolor, interdum in fringilla eu, lobortis eu metus. Nunc vulputate, arcu eu ullamcorper hendrerit, ante sapien blandit libero, et sollicitudin nunc lectus at velit. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed vel mi sapien, ut ornare est. Nunc a nunc diam. Nunc accumsan justo quis justo vestibulum sit amet eleifend ante iaculis. Cras ante nisl, dictum eu tristique a, egestas at felis. Aliquam commodo porta libero, nec malesuada nunc sodales quis.

Vivamus euismod nisi in magna aliquet ornare. Maecenas faucibus elit laoreet justo blandit tristique. Vestibulum et augue vitae felis cursus tempus. Donec at nisl quam, vitae luctus neque. Sed fringilla pharetra ante. Nulla varius mauris a massa ultricies aliquet et vestibulum lorem. Suspendisse at lacus odio, commodo dictum sem. Maecenas consequat aliquam ultricies. In nibh dolor, blandit vitae pulvinar a, gravida vel nulla. Maecenas non sem quis arcu convallis lobortis. Cras sit amet vulputate enim.

Feed my insatiable lust for blood

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Despi, signature image by nijipie@FA, gifted to me by Sylvey-darling

Salsola
The Tradesman
J
Luperci Witch Mate to Helena and Calla
WINTER IS COMING

POSTED: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:36 am

Moon Moon Damaichu
  • Word Count: [242]
  • Date: 21st Sep
  • Time: 1pm
  • Form: Optime
OOC goes here and other shizz

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.

He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores. The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person, and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep, preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions. Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope. I am still a little afraid of missing something if I forget that, as my father snobbishly suggested, and I snobbishly repeat, a sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth.

Need you like water in my lungs.

Template by Kitty and Aso, artwork by Xinophin, edits by Nukii.

Loners
Wolfdog
Nukiira the Great!
Luperci SoSuWriMo Winner! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me

POSTED: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:26 pm

test
Salsola
The Family
Hilli
Luperci

Talents