Testing Thread

POSTED: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 am

Testing Thread

Please post all of your tests here. If you preview your test before you post it, you can see how your table looks without posting. If you want to view your avatar or signature, navigate to an older post of yours -- on phpBB, all signatures and avatars change when you update them.

1. HTML broken? Make sure you're using the [html*][*/html] (remove the asterisks) tags. If you have not been accepted into the game, you will not be able to use HTML anywhere: this feature is enabled for current and former game members only.
  2. All tables should adhere to the 'Souls Graphics Guide. Make SURE your table is readable!
  3. This thread is not storage. Save before you walk away, or else it may end up deleted! If you no longer need your code, erase your post and replace it with "delete" or an indication that we can delete your post. Thanks!
  4. Do not use BMP files. Ever.
  5. Different forum skins have different background colors. Therefore, please use PNG transparency rather than using a certain color for as a transparent background.
  6. Use a # before your hexcodes for colors. "color:ff0000" or "color=ff0000" will not work in some browsers. It must be "color:#ff0000" or "color=#ff0000".
  7. COUNT YOUR <div> TAGS! Make sure you close the exact number of <div>s you open!
'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:17 am

(337)

OOC text

A small worm of worry began to burrow into Generosity's chest. There was nothing to give proof to it, nor even give hint, but what if it was harder to join the pack than it was made out to be? Gen didn't remember anyone giving them advice about it. Grace seemed confident and sure of herself, and the girl tried to feed off of that. Even as Felix's smile became wider she felt a pang of anxiety.

However, all of her worrying seemed to be for nothing. With his own twist of flair, the Ravenking clapped and winked as he accepted the pair of wolves into the pack. After hearing yes Generosity barely heard what else he had to say. She was too caught up in her excitement—this was something entirely new, something unknown. And yet it didn't scare her like she had thought it would.

Grace patted her shoulder to bring her back to reality. "I think Gen had enough of the church, as lovely as it is. I'm sure it won't take her long to pick out a home." The woman spoke indifferently and it would have been difficult to catch the drift of her words if one wasn't paying attention. The darkling girl gaped at her.

"I can pick it out?" she echoed in disbelief. However, before anyone could reaffirm her mother's words, she went waddling down the road, already eyeing up the buildings nearby. The thought occurred to her and she turned around to wave at Felix. "Thank you, Ravenking! I can't wait to help! Thank you!"

Grace glanced at Felix and sighed, though a ghost of a smile played at her maw. Generosity said what needed to be said, so the woman offered the man a simple "thank you" before following the younger girl, letting her lead the way down the road. The Ravenking was free to follow them, but Grace knew he must have been a busy man—he had a young one to take care of himself, after all.

coaxing the words from the earth and the dirt
Mistfell Vale
Crowstooth
Shannah
Luperci dusk stars
CELESTE
fleeting heart

POSTED: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:36 am

Rocky Cortés
➧➧ Out of Character text
⟿ Word Count: [242]
⟿ Date: 21st Sep
⟿ Time: 1pm
⟿ Form: Optime

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. "Speech". Thinking.

I will keep dancing until my skin rots off and only bones remain

Template by Kitty, image by Nitish Meena.

Salsola
The Confidant
(Online)
Hydra
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 pm

OOC text (181)
Form | Time | Month | Place
NPCs:
+ Outfit

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sit amet quam iaculis, cursus magna id, rhoncus nunc. Nullam sed interdum justo. Sed at dignissim purus, eget rutrum libero. Proin ut suscipit elit. Maecenas ultrices purus et lectus vestibulum rhoncus. In suscipit vulputate est, sit amet aliquet neque tempor a. Fusce placerat magna eu mauris condimentum, in tincidunt eros scelerisque.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur ultrices pellentesque purus, a faucibus dui sodales ac.

Nulla sem elit, ornare rhoncus urna ac, luctus placerat lacus. Quisque venenatis eros arcu, a volutpat justo vulputate porta. Integer id nisi at metus ullamcorper imperdiet. Nulla eget viverra felis, eu auctor sem. Sed a metus fermentum, finibus nunc in, laoreet lacus. Aliquam vel eros sit amet elit maximus tempor. In at efficitur sapien, eu euismod sem.

"Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos." Integer sagittis neque sit amet risus tempus, et rhoncus leo volutpat. Nunc feugiat neque urna, eu ullamcorper mi auctor id. Pellentesque porttitor aliquet sem, eget venenatis dui gravida vel.

Silverfrost

POSTED: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:59 am

Character Name
With the lights out, it's less dangerous

POST. "Speech". Thinking.

Word Count: [000] Form: Optime Date: DD/MM/YY Time: 00 AM/PM

Table by Kitty. Image Credits: By Lovehardtwihard

Sapient
Scio Parva
☠ Nukiira ☠
Luperci 2011, 2012, 2018 SoSuWriMo Champ! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me
off the deep end

POSTED: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.

He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores.

The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person, and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep, preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions.

The moon lights her way while she's howling at him.

Template by Kitty, artwork by Jagzcat.

Salsola
The Associate
☥ Nukiira ☥
Luperci I command you, I control you Eclipse the Blood Moon
filia lunae lumen
☽ Know Thyself ☾

Talents