this is real bad

p brum~

POSTED: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:48 pm

i'm just gonna assume that Attila would be on his way to do AW on this date because I never date anything ever~

He practically marched beside the horse, who was not stubborn by any stretch, in anger. Why wouldn't the bloody thing let him on? And when he did managed to clamber on, why on earth did he buck him off again? It was so damn infuriating! The horse stalled again, and Attila gave the reins a violent tug. 'I swear to God! Move!' he hissed, turning back to walk again and growling to himself, 'Useless horse...' He'd have to tell Saqui about this guy's bad manners. Either that or learn to deal with them. Amusingly enough, contrary to Attila's view, it was more his fault than the horses. He was impatient, lacked the gentle touch and didn't see these horses as anything but animals. Trudging onwards, he skirted close to pack borders. Inferni? Something 'In-'. But he wasn't near their pack lands, he was a mile or so out. He was safeish. And most importantly, he wasn't causing any harm.

He stopped the horse, wandering around to the side to open the saddle bags with a dramatic sigh and fetching his leather canteen out of it. Not alcohol, to his mild disappointment, just water... Claudius had hidden all the alcohol from him, which seemed harsh to the the snowy male, he supposed he could've limited him instead of making him go cold turkey...

WC: ###
Image by rachelfordjames@Flickr
Attila Aston
There are wounds that never show on the body
that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Vida~
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:28 am

Frustration filled every inch of the male and not even the tobacco he was smoking seemed to take away the edge. Sounds, scents and sights, all of his senses were heightened as the male found himself unable to relax and calm down. Rejection was something he was used to, so it shouldn't have bothered him as much as It was; maybe it was the way he'd been rejected, the fact he'd been so forceful and pushy that not only did he carry with him the gut wrenching pain of rejection, but also the shame and guilt for his own actions. The worst part was? The only thing he could say in defence of his actions was that red heads with thighs like that were his undoing, which really wasn't much of a defence at all.

Breathing out the smoke, he closed his eyes, walking aimlessly along the border on the pretence of patrolling. Really, he just didn't want to do anything, to see anyone, so he allowed himself to dwell on his thoughts and walk without much care, so he at least looked like he was making himself useful. When exactly his path had twisted, leading him away from the clans lands and further into neutral lands, the hybrid wasn't sure. He had been aware of the scents around him, but chose to ignore them, wallowing in his own self pity; he needed to get laid, get drunk and forget all about the red head. It was the best way to solve all his actions, he summarised as a foreigners scent drew him to a halt.

Tilting his head, he lifted the tobacco to his maw, smoking it for a moment before throwing it to the ground, watching it to make sure it went out properly before tracking the male. It was a convenient distraction. Soon the stranger came into sight, with a horse to. Tilting his head, he eyed the male and his scars; scars were hot. Smiling, he honed in on the other, a predator finding prey to hunt. “Yo” he called out, casually, eyeing the horse, allowing his body language to display only mild interest towards the stranger.

Thanks for starting!! [361]

Image courtesy of Dawnthieves, Template by Aso

Kitty
Luperci
Parmi Mouton Noir
A Rising Black Horse

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:02 pm

no problem ^^

Attila was distracted. And due to that, it was only when the curly furred male spoke that he recognised he had company. Pale blue eyes, like globes that'd been totally flooded by the sea, lowered to the slightly shorter male. A pause filled the air before he spoke, he almost forgot how to for a moment. Word floated around in his head but seem to find themselves caught in his throat. 'Hi' he managed, giving the coyote hybrid a head jut and flicking his gaze back to the horse he was attempting to lead. 'Go...' he hissed under his breath, giving Brumaire a subtle glance. Attila didn't want to appear unskilled in front of a stranger.

With a heavy sigh, he threw the reins down. 'Go get yourself killed!' he called back to the horse, who seemed like he intended to do the opposite. He lowered his head to the grass an began to graze. Attila glanced towards the hybrid, 'I really hate horses...' there was no humour in his voice. He really, really hated the bastards...

WC: ###
Image by rachelfordjames@Flickr
Attila Aston

Vida~
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 am

A low chuckle rumbled from the hybrid's maw at the apparently lack of discipline in the strangers horse. “Agreed. I have yet to figure out why so many canines seem fascinated by them and keep so many of them” lifting his shoulders, he shrugged, eyeing the now grazing horse with caution. Whilst they weren't always dangerous, the could give a hell of a kick and a good bite if given the chance, so the agouti male always took caution with the ever popular creatures; it was either the for legged useless things or birds, everywhere he looked, accompanying everyone. It baffled him, why they would see such prey as useful and tolerate the animals when they played up; if the horse before him was his, he'd simply have it killed for it's clear lack of obedience.

Back in his fathers pack, he'd picked up on trivial information, tips and knowledge in regards to animals. Sure, they had potential; and if they were useful then feeding them and keeping them alive seemed like a good idea. Overall he himself had so little interaction with animals, only judging them with untested knowledge and theories. Perhaps he'd change his mind, given time and experience with the creatures, but such things didn't appeal to him and wouldn't likely happen any time soon of his own accord. “Brumaire Moineau, of Inferni. You would be?” he asked, curiously.

ooc here [232]

Kitty
Luperci
Parmi Mouton Noir
A Rising Black Horse

POSTED: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:41 am

he walks away, the sun goes down

Attila let himself relax as the man agreed. He even allowed a thin smile to grace his lips. And even though they were mild changes, in the few seconds between their interactions his body language had changed completely. The snowy male was no longer tense, his eyes had lit up more. 'I hate them... We have loads back home, but my brother's mate tends to them. So I have to be nice to the bastards otherwise I won't have a place to live...' he said humorously, 'But I think he'd make a mean steak...' Attila added devilishly. He glanced back to the horse, who was unaware that he was being spoken of.

His ears flicked at Brumaire's question, 'I'm Attila Aston, from AniWaya' he said, giving the curly tailed male a stronger smile. 'My brother leads the pack'. Okay, so it was a tribe. But it was essentially the same thing.

Out of character comments go here! +000 words

Attila Aston

Vida~
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:41 pm

A tooth filled grin was flashed over to the white male in complete agreement about his assessment regarding animals. “Man, that 'as gotta suck. At least it's horses; try birds. Them things are out right horrid, I tell ya. At least horses taste good” a mottled tongue licked out at his muzzle briefly, adding to his opinion on the use of animals, head shaking a little as he recalled the mass of birds he constantly saw and made a point to ignore and avoid around the pack lands. They had a purpose, a use, but as far as he was aware they were just a noisy nuisance to be avoid, less they dump poop all over him.

With introductions over, he tried to map out where the pack was that the male named; it was not one he'd heard of before, with such limited knowledge of the land that was no surprise. “AniWaya, huh?” it was phased as question, repeating the name to confirm he'd heard it and was saying it correctly, “Never heard of it, if i'm honest. Then again, I ain't heard of a lot of places. Must be nice though, having a tie to power and all that” the last bit was mused out loud, the Moineau not bothering to try and one up the other with who has the most important sibling; he was proud of Vesper for leading the pack as she did, but they were her achievements and not something for him to mention to strangers or use in a way to big himself up, considering it had little to do with him, his rank completely separate to hers.

ooc [361]

Kitty
Luperci
Parmi Mouton Noir
A Rising Black Horse

Dead Topics