bad raze artz fo monies

OPEN

POSTED: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 am

Raze's Commissions & Trades: OPEN!

Hello there! I'm a Raze, and I'd love a casual source of income -- and, more importantly, practice with my art! I try to be reasonable with my prices and accept art trades as well; regardless of skill level, if you put in an effort, I'll be happy to trade with you. :)

↪ Rules

I have a few rules and notes regarding commissions.

• I have the right to reject your order for any reason.
  • I accept Paypal only, excepting trades of art or icons/custom titles (of equal value in 'Souls Store price to the art purchased).
  • Please send payment promptly. I am flexible with payment times and generally don't require payment until I've started to work, but this is trust on my part! I hold art until payment, but I would rather be paid for the time spent on a commission regardless. :)
  • I will try to be prompt, but turnaround time varies. If it has been a week since discussing a commission, feel free to contact me. Otherwise, please try not to pester me too much!
  • I generally don't mind if you need to change an eye color, add a scar, etc., but please try to discuss changes to the artwork with me first. Resizing, cropping, etc. are fine without prior discussion.
  • Credit not needed on 'Souls RPG. Outside of 'Souls, please give credit.

Please try to adhere to these rules! If you are a "bad" commissioner (e.g., make major changes to artwork without telling, frequently forget to pay), I might reject commissions from you in the future. :(

↪ Process

First, send me a Private Message with "commission" somewhere in the title and describe the order (commission type, style, pose, character description, et cetera). Be specific, and be sure to link to accurate references or point out any discrepencies between the references and your idea. I will likely discuss the commission with you before I accept it, just to make sure I understand! I'll try to let you know when I'll be able to work on it; I might not be able to right away.

I generally do not require payment until I'm sitting down about to start your piece! Once I reach this point, I will send you my PayPal information. Even if finished, I will hold your art until I receive payment!

Because I tend to complete commissions in one sitting, I do not automatically send previews or sketches. If you would like a step-by-step preview or something similar, discuss this with me. :)

After the commission is completed, I will keep the art file for approximately one week. During this time, I will gladly make minor changes to the artwork (e.g., fixing a marking, adding a scar). I will ask to be compensated for major changes, such as completely redoing a pose, unless it was a grievous error of understanding on my part rather than "preference."

For art trades, approach me! We can discuss a fair trade; I am most comfortable with "equal" trades, such as one fullbody for one fullbody, but depending on what we feel is fair and you feel is comfortable, we could work something else out. Again, I don't discriminate based on skill level! :)

↪ Prices

The following are what I have to offer, listed from least to most expensive. Prices listed are the minimum -- complex characters (markings, accessories) or difficult poses will cost extra. I will give discounts at my discretion for bulk purchases.

ItemPriceExamplesNotes
Scribbles $5 1, 2, 3, 4 Lupus or avatar. Styles vary; you may request a specific "type" of style, though it may differ from examples shown.
$10 Optime
1, 2, 3, 4 Optime avatars are restricted to the neck or shoulders.
Lupus Fullbody $12 1, 2, 3 Secui form may cost extra if there is significant anatomical difference.
Optime Bust $15 1, 2, 3, 4 Like Optime avatars, but with ugly, flailing arms!
Optime Fullbody $20 1, 2, 3 Potentially long turnaround time.

The price of additional characters, including animal companions, varies. Another canine character or complex animal companion such as a horse or cougar will likely double the price, while simple animals such as snakes, songbirds, and spiders may cost about the same as a complex accessory. Complex "props" (e.g, a detailed statue, tree, or halberd) will also add to the cost. Any type of piece not offered I cannot guarantee I can complete -- but feel free to ask!

↪ Conclusion

That's it! :D Please ask if you have any questions. If you're hungering for more examples, check out my art thread!

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:12 pm

↪ COMMISSION SLOTS

Post to claim a slot. What you see is what you get; you cannot "reserve" slots in advance, as this defeats the purpose. Multiple pieces are allowed per slot only for avatars and below; fullbodies and busts take up a slot.

1. --
  2. --
  3. Trade: --
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:27 pm

One commission slot and one trade slot open.

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:05 am

Can I claim the commission slot?

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Kris
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 am

Yep, PM me with details!

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:23 am

Trade slot for me please, will PM you :3

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Nat
Luperci goose slayer

POSTED: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:58 am

Another slot open~

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:41 am

Meeeeee~ *graceless flailing*

Avatar by Eve; Siggy by Songbird
Salsola
The Jagermeister
Eve
Cazador, Veleno
VIRULENT
Valar Morghulis

POSTED: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:44 am

PM me! :D

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Anoooother slot open <3

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

Studios and Shops