I think in decimals and dollars

Private

POSTED: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Itou Rei 糸黎
It's not the right thing baby. But the right thing suits so few
Let's take the other road baby. Cause it looks so good on you

Energy burst within him with renewed excitement in regards to just about anything and everything. Lowry was back and the simple encounter had a smile on his face more often then not, before the runt even caught on that it was there, spread wide across his maw for the whole wide world to see. Life was good now, real good, as if he had entered some sort of fantasy where everyone gets to live happily ever after. Casting his sights around he rocked back and forth upon his paws, scanning the house that was his, in the pack that accepted him for who he was, where he had friends and no one had yet to stop and stare, to tell him how useless he was because he couldn't do this or that.

Wiping his palms on his shorts, he did another little hop where he was stood, before jumping over towards where he kept his hair ties with the intent to pull his mass of dreads back for the day. Intent being the key word, for his paws tripped on air, arms wind milling for a moment as he danced around the table to avoid it, whilst trying to keep his balance; dignity went out of the window instantly and all he cared about was avoiding a painful crash landing. Tripping and stumbling, he made his way over to the wall and caught it with his arms, breathing heavily, “Safe” he declared, straightening himself and glancing over his shoulder to see if he'd damaged anything in his little … moment.

Everything appeared to be in place or at least, not in pieces, which was good enough for him. Plucking up a hair tie, he glared at the object for a moment as if it had tripped him up, before tugging thick, uneven dreads back roughly, caring little to how he looked, so long as they were out of the way. With that apparently monstrous task done, he scooped up his leather bag that was stashed to the side of his door way and emerged outside, pausing a moment to close his door and pull the bags strap across his head, settling it over his chest and untwisting the few sections that decided to be awkward.

It was bright out, not sunshine and rainbows, given the slight chill upon the wind, but not rain or snow, which was more than good enough for him. Wondering around, the Itou tried to recall where he'd seen a good stash of fresh herbs the other day, recalling he'd left Thornbury from somewhere... his ears twitched, his trail of thought growing distorted before cutting of completely. A sound, something he hadn't heard before, drew his attention, followed by a scent that was new too, accompanied by the packs underlying scent which calmed the initial panic that struck him.

Curiosity drew him in, unable to resist the urge to just take a small peak and figure out what was going on.

ooc chat goes here [495]

Template by Aso, image by child is a rebel.

Last edited by Rei on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
So won't you take a breath and dive in deep
'Cause I came here so you'd come for me
Rei
Cour des Miracles
DEAD
Kitty
Luperci Medic Mate to Alder

POSTED: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Storm Lily is around, but obviously invisible to Rei. :>

Interaction with fellow Cercatori members had been limited. Good. Micah needed time to reacquaint himself with his home of old. He needed time to convince himself that he could belong here again, that he might have belonged here in the first place. Ichika no Ho-en was no more, and nothing of Razekiel's scent lingered in its wake. Micah had scoured its general former packlands before returning to Skye and making her pack his abode once more. His father was as little a threat to him now as he had been when Micah returned to Juniper Peace to find the coyote nowhere in sight. Slowly but surely the younger Lykoi had become accustomed to his father's absence. He no longer feared the name. He feared his return, but he did not anticipate it — one of so very few things he did not anticipate.

Micah had spoken with Esmeralda to varying levels of success, at least in his own mind. The conversation was unexpected and at first unwanted, but in its wake the Lykoi concluded that he had grown in his ability to socialize since his last sojourn on these lands. Perhaps he could make something of himself yet, but until he stumbled upon the other faces of Cercatori d'Arte — which he wholeheartedly hoped he wouldn't anytime soon — it was impossible to confirm.

Storm Lily had accompanied him out the front door of his stone-wall home and around the back, the ghost unspeaking as her brother placed a number of spraypaint cans in perfect alignment along the outer wall. He hummed to himself, turning the cans just right, facing out the labels. Scarlet, emerald, cobalt. Running low on gold. It would be enough to start something. Micah wished his old home had survived the years without him, a stone building farther north in the square that had since collapsed. Some of the upturned stones still carried bright blues and pinks and yellows beneath the layers of dirt and mud.

The artist stared at the rear wall for some time, inspecting his canvas, finding the possibilities within. still humming he tied his streaked, wild curls tight against his skull and pulled the blue kerchief up and over the edge of his snout. Finally, he selected the red and sprayed in seconds a Chaos Star; a moment later it was covered in green, and in the next a mural had begun. The world was so very far away.

Lin
Luperci
passion, hope
& resistance

POSTED: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Itou Rei 糸黎

A dark figure stood by a wall that was covered in colour, the shapes unfamiliar to him if they were even intended to represent anything specific; he was tall, but then who wasn't when compared to the runts petite figure? A black pelt flecked with white, a contrast to his own pale pelt with it's marred black splodges here and there, his scent was that of the pack, accompanied by pine and something else he couldn't quite identify, although the most prominent scent was that which filled the air and clung to the wall, it was neither pleasant nor unpleasant. Foreign, he supposed was the best way to describe whatever substance the male was using to decorate the wall with.

Fine, bony hands intertwined, gripping tight before him as he watched for a few passing moments, curious but unsure how to approach the stranger, fearing that his presence may interfere somehow with whatever the male was working on. Impatience however quickly got the better of him and before the action had even registered with him, the runt was stepping forward, a shy, hesitant smile spread across his maw, “What you doing?” blinking, the blurted question struck him as rude, his mind raced for words to make up for the slip as quickly as possible, "Erm, I'm Rei by the way" inside he groaned at the lame excuse of a cover for, his tail fell down, curving low between his legs as he began to panic that he may of done some form of social suicide already; in just two simple sentences.

Uni = post killer. Sorry; seems i can only get online at the weekends these days @_@ [261]

Rei
Cour des Miracles
DEAD
Kitty

POSTED: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:42 am

With the kerchief drawn over his snout and the satisfying scent of spraypaint enveloping him, Micah did not detect the small wolf's approach until words were said. The coyote, completely thrown from focus, jumped what seemed a foot in the air and spun around with chest heaving and a frantic look in his eyes, only to fall upon what was possibly the most non-threatening Luperci he had ever seen. And why was he so... tiny? Was he ill?

"Oh, look at him," Storm Lily laughed at the fellow d'Artisan. "He's so tiny, like a little pup who forgot how to grow."

"I'm, um," he stammered, trying to collect himself. The dark-splotched wolf smiled sheepishly, harmlessly, and Micah found himself unconsciously mimicking the action. "I'm painting— I mean, not with paints, I don't have a brush or anything, or... um, well, I with this can. I mean, a lot of these cans. Of different colors. Damnit..." Momentarily he covered his eyes, humiliated.

Storm Lily laughed on, this time at her brother's hapless stammering, and Micah hung his head a moment before clearing his throat and trying anew. "I'm Micah. I'm, um, sort of new around here. Again. I-If the paint smell was bothering you, I can stop..." Embarrassed, he held his arm and swallowed a lump in his throat, then sent a dispairing look at the beginnings of his mural. It wasn't very good, anyway. He could stop. There would be no loss if his packmates disapproved of his work. It was probably better that way.

image © Darwin Bell ; table by lin

Lin
Luperci
passion, hope
& resistance

POSTED: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Itou Rei 糸黎

Flinching he started with wide eyes as the darker male jumped, the runts tail curled even further underneath himself and a small whine escaped his maw before he could catch it, instantly feeling guilty for having started the male so badly, although his posture relaxed a fraction when the stranger returned a sheepish smile; evidently there were no hard feelings just yet. As the male spoke, his own confidence grew until the smile morphed from sheepish to a genuine one, eyes narrowing as he stopped himself from laughing at the others manner of speech, so familiar to his own nervous rambling and yet different, unique to the darker male.

“It's fine, I was just, um. Curious? I'm kinda new here myself, not again though. First time new I am” blinking he processed the words, only to realise how stupid they sounded and he flinched, pausing for a breath only for a moment before opting to continue now that he'd already opened his mouth. “It's really cool, what you are painting- that is, with the, um cans and not brushes? Where did you learn to do that?”his speech picked up a high, excited tone as he stepped forward, tail swaying a little before he caught the motion, fingers intertwining again and again as mismatched eyes flashed from the male to the paint work.

<3 [224]

Rei
Cour des Miracles
DEAD
Kitty

POSTED: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:39 am

Micah recognized far too much of his own anxieties in this Rei, although the white-and-black male made for an overall better presentation. He stuttered, but less noticeably. He winced after muttering words that did not quite work together, regretting them and rethinking them just as Micah did. The granite coyote smiled a little, then uttered a little laugh that sounded nothing less than understanding and meant to put his new friend at ease.

"I taught myself," he said, chocolate gave hovering on the wall, confidence in the first stages of renewal. "Everyone was creative like this where I grew up. Umm, a few painted with brushes, but I was never very good at it. I found a can by accident and, umm, well, I-I guess I just figured it out, you know?"

He studied the male's face a moment, then turned and, using the black can, sprayed on a loose transfer of his image. "You, umm, look like you might be artistic—err, no offense, I-I guess. Do you, umm, paint or anything?" A spot of green on the depiction's eyes and hair would replace the teal color Rei wore, and the rough drawing was done. Smiling, he turned and shrugged, more or less a subtle "ta-da."

Lin
Luperci
passion, hope
& resistance

Dead Topics