'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012)
Spring Comes - Printable Version

+- 'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012) (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb)
+-- Forum: Dead IC (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=110)
+--- Forum: Dead Topics (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Spring Comes (/showthread.php?tid=17328)

- J'adore Austral - 04-30-2011

[html]

Set just outside of AniWaya territory, forested area. 300+

Another swing of the axe removed a large branch from the main body of the tree. It was getting to be about midday now, and J'adore had been working most of the morning. Being a gentleman, he had taken care of most of the stocking up, due to Ralla's current condition and allowing her to do the easier stuff. Stocking up was J'adore least favourite part, for various reasons. He always managed to get plenty of splinters, he normally dropped a log or two on his foot while he was working and that morning he had given himself a nasty glash, thanks to his axe. Though he was doing it for his pack and that was all that mattered. Soon Ralla's litter would be birthed and AniWaya's member count would increase. Not to mention he would be an uncle' to even more pups. Ayasha was excited and in fact so was he.

Half the work was already done. Chopping wise. He would finished chopping this branch, and start on a smaller one before he headed back home with his load. The cremello stallion waited close by, hidden by several lower tree boughs. His head was lowered to the floor, he was obviously munching away at the fresh new grasses, which the tan male who owned him had had the pleasure of watching them effloresce. And as the pair worked away at the individual tasks the sun shone down upon them. It made J'adore's day, and task, a little easier knowing spring was here.

Putting his axe down as he finished the second log, he pondered for a second. Perhaps it would be a good idea to get another two logs cut, he had plently of room. for them. J'adore looked around to see if anybody was around to help load up the creme steed and chop another few branches with him. Anybody who was kind enough to help would earn a great deal of gratitude.

<style>
.Ja-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.Ja-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Ja-z91 b {color:#c687c6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Ja-z91 {background-color:#351936; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.Ja-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

- León Austral - 05-08-2011

[html]

Out of Character

hardy har har

In Character

On horseback was a wonderful time to think about one's life and one's actions or to simply reflect upon the past and the future. León was doing all of them as Faith slowly meandered on her way to wherever it was she was heading. Today reins and saddle adorned her back and head, empty traveling packs hung loosely from the elaborate yet simple network of ropes in the system that he had designed to maximize the amount to be able to be carried while also distributing the weight evenly about the animal. Not that it was in effect at the moment but soon it would be as the earth and chocolate man sought to travel outside of 'Souls to seek new trade and to sell his wares.

The scent of horse bled heavily into the air and her sounds filling his ears yet none of his senses picked up on this fact for his mind was currently occupied with thoughts of a certain she-wolf that had captured his body's attention and then his mind's until her look, her smell, her smile, the sounds she made as he pleased her with his body were all he could think about. Small she may be but quickly had she carved her way into his soul, burying deep and branding him, he was a marked man now. In one night she had wrapped León around her fingers like a piece of ribbon to be tied into pretty knots and displayed, now all he wished was to have her back with him, to experience it all over again, convinced it would be even better a second time round.

He would always love the mother of his first daughter and son, she held a very special place in his heart but he realised that if he held her up above all others then he would be alone forever, and the thought of it made him want to weep like an infant. It would also negatively affect Analise as well, she needed a mother to guide her as well as a father and they were some things that the Spaniard could not help his daughter through no matter how much he wished he could, it would not be long before she would reach adulthood and would need a woman to explain to her about her sexuality and needs, something that León was very ill equipped to do, even if it had been his son who lived the boy would have still needed a mother's love to be whole in his life, Kailypso would always be special to him but dreams and spirits could not help him now.

Abruptly his thoughts turned to his litter brother and sister and he wondered after their health and well being, did any of them have children, did León and J'adore possibly have nieces and nephews of which they did not know and who did not know them. Growing up together they had been inseparable and he felt the weight of the positively huge difference between the three born together, it pulled at his body and tried to drag him down. He missed Isla and Arena and wished so much they could join him and J'adore here. That their entire family could relocate here where the Italians could not find them or if they did, the Austral family would have the strength of AniWaya and thier allies behind them, no longer just a small cut off family from Santander.

As her rider stared off into the distance blankly Faith led the way towards the scent of his bone and blood kin that lay just beyond the borders, the brother they had been accepted by, the scent and sound of other horses, males also excited her making her pace a fast one, knowing also from the sounds of the axe that her empty cargo bags would be well appreciated and the extra set of hands she carried helpful. A soft welcoming whinny came from her as the golden fast runner came into view and Faith walked right up to the man and nuzzled his cheek, from his lofty perch León looked down at his smaller yet older brother,

"Hola Hermano, do you want some help?" Sliding from his horse, he grabbed hold of her reigns.

<style>
.LaOr p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.LaOr b {font-family:verdana; color:#d78a1f; text-shadow:#d78a1f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.LaOr-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.LaOr-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d78a1f; text-shadow:#d78a1f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.LaOr-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.LaOr {background-color:#392813; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/1034/tbl2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 219px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

- J'adore Austral - 05-10-2011

[html]
Out of Character

J'adore is asking random questions, ignore him. Smile

In Character

He smelt his brother before he spoke, but said nothing until he voice his approach, 'Salut', he spun round, placing his axe down and smiling, 'Yes, I hate stocking up, but being a gentleman I have taken on the role due to Ralla's condition'. His wide grin slowly faded as his brother approach, turning into a contented, neutral plain face. 'How have you been?'

Sensing Faith, 'Quera trotted along to greet her and her master. He had not had much interaction with the mare and was ever curious to 'speak' with her. Fuerte hadn't really bothered to get to know her either, though that was more out of lazinees than anything else. And Inez was too busy getting fussed over by Ayasha, his future owner. While 'Quera would always be J'adore's horse, he was welcoming to different riders and Leon had become a common occurance in the cremello's daily routine.

Slapping a firm hand on his brother's shoulder in greeting,J'adore smiled softly, 'Did Madre ever take you to Italy to meet her family?' A random question maybe, but it was one of the things he often wondered. Had Leon been given the chance to see what he himself had seen? Asking was a sure fire way to find out.

<style>
.jadore9487z p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.jadore9487z b {color:#dea424;}
.jadore9487z-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.jadore9487z-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#f6c861; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.jadore9487z-ooc {font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.jadore9487z {background-color:#1c0404; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a74201; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

- León Austral - 05-13-2011

[html]

am i ok to assume that J'adore has told leon all about Valinta and gloria and stufff? :O

J'adore spun around to meet him with a smile and he was glad that their small argument had been blown over, it would not do for the brothers to be divided when they had only just met not so long ago. Stepping up closer he listened to his hermano bemoan the woes of having to stock up on firewood for his rank, the tone of voice making him chuckle.

"I have been good.. very good. Analise and myself met with Ralla not too long ago and were treated to the story of how the Great Fire came to be, it was very interesting and may have persuaded Analise to choose the path that you have taken. In which case she will have two very able mentors. And yourself, how has my brother been?" León clicked his tongue several times as 'Quera approached and brushed his hand against the male's soft muzzle. Faith looked down at this miniature (to her) male and lowered her head to sniff curiously at him, interest sparking in her soft brown equine eyes. At least a foot taller than the pale stallion, they looked slightly odd side by side and the midnight dark female huffed and harrumphed, the two engaged in a conversation in their own spanish low speech, he kept half an ear on their conversation as well.

He returned the brotherly clap on the shoulder, a smile now working its way onto his earth muzzle, then J'adore completely ruined the good atmosphere by mentioning their mother's family. The younger but large male tensed and the forming smile was replaced with an intense frown, his white eyes hardened into glittering diamonds. "Nien, why do you ask?" Talking about the Italians always upset and angered him, they were the source of so much trouble when he was growing up.

<style type="text/css">
.Leonfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeeee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #969595; }
.Leonfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5d; text-align:center;}
.Leonfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Leonfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#bebebe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eeeeee; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Leonfreeb1-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Leonfreeb1-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #969595; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

- J'adore Austral - 05-16-2011

[html]

Yup, also Ptitsa is audiable and visible. 300+

J'adore nodded softly as his brother spoke, 'I'm glad to hear Ana is doing well, she's growing up'. He smiled, he loved his neice as much as he loved all his family. And he loved Ayasha and her siblings as much as Analise. Family is family, blood didn''t matter. He smiled and nodded when his brother asked him how he was, 'I've been fine, eagerly awaiting the birth of my extended family'. His referance was, of course, to Ralla and her litter. J'adore smiled, 'Blood does not matter in my eyes, I see Ralla, Ayasha and the puppies as family, as much as I see you and Analise'. Though Leon knew that anyhow.

His brother's smile faded rapidly. 'I just wondered, she took me once or twice. They seemed okay, Madre's family. I guess it was just her would be suiter causing all the trouble'. The words were spoken softly, coated in the same thoughtfullnes as always. 'I din't mean to bring it up, I'm sorry'. His hand moved to his younger sibling's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. Changing the subject his milky white eyes moved over the the two conversing steeds. Shaking his head, J'adore chuckled. 'I see them two are getting along'.

A sharp squak came from above, milky eyes raised to the heavens to see the crisp silhoutte of the spirit falcon. The male gave a whistle and the bird stooped, slowed down and then landed on a tre stump beside J'adore. A tan hand moved to the male and stroked the wings feathers. 'I've been wondering where you had gotten too'. The bird ruffled it's feathers and then resettled itself. 'Yes' she chirped, rather like a stern teacher. With a polite bow of her head she greeted her ward's brother, Leon, I trust you've been well?'. Ptitsa was a polite spirit. She always atayed visible to everybody, scorning the idea of doing otherwise.

<style>
.jadore-ptitsa .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-ptitsa p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-ptitsa b {color:#ae8037; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-ptitsa i {color:#132644; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-ptitsa {background-color:#96c1ff; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2230/ptitsatable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

- León Austral - 05-20-2011

[html]

OOC/WC

Earthen ears listened to J'adore as he spoke of family and blood and family not necessarily being of blood, his daughter and the new pups that would soon grace AniWayian territory, thoughts turned to the daughter that J'adore had lost to the snowstorm while he and Analise had clung to life just outside of 'Souls. Sorrow and guilt filled his mind that his one of his own children would live while his brother's perished. León fiercely missed the son he had never gotten to see or hold close, how he knew it was a boy was a mystery to him just like he knew his firstborn would be a girl and he had known from the moment it started that Kailypso would not survive the trials of her labor, morbid thoughts now pulled at his mood and worsened his frown. Hand was squeezed and he looked down as though not sure how it had gotten there and he returned to here here, now and living, it was on the tip of his tongue to reveal that he had a son that had never made it to life when J'adore pointed out that Faith and 'Quera were getting along like fire and grass, muscles tugged his mouth into a small smile for the horses becoming friends.

Noise from above made him look up and from the up of the sky, the spirit falcon's silhouette appeared and traveled downwards rapidly before landing next to J'adore who stroked the woman bird with adoration. León was very fond of Ptitsa and bowed his head back respectfully to the female hunter of the skies, "Si Senorita, I am very well, how goes the hunting from the air?" The arrival of Ptitsa brought his mind onto another subject her wished to discuss with his brother and he turned to J'adore,

"I will be departing shortly to visit a town outside of 'Souls where I have a trade organised with a coyote traveller there, could I be of cheek and ask you to watch over Analise for me? I will be gone about a moon or so, maybe longer or maybe shorter depending on the weather." He did not wish to take his daughter with him on this trip as he did not want to worry that someone would snatch her while his back was turned, young girls soon to become woman were idea as sex slaves, he shuddered at the thought. He had seen many such things on his travels throughout Europe and where he could he had bought, traded for or stolen the ones that he was able to and returned them to their families, mates or mothers, the earth and chocolate man had been chased out of more than one slave auction or town for freeing those he could, his tail quivered angrily at the thought of it and many Slavers; the owners of auctions and such, had met their death at the hands of León Austral when he had isolated and cornered those responsible.

León does. "León speaks." León thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.leonstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#150d61; letter-spacing:1px; }
.leonstars .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.leonstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leonstars {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ehY1v.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e0e6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

- J'adore Austral - 05-21-2011

[html]

OOC here!

As her master removed his hand, the bird spirit gave her broad wings one last stretch before she settled herself. 'Fair' came her fairly bland reply. She hadn't been hunting per say, overlooking was a more apt word. Though it was not her business she was set on conversing about. Leon was J'adore's brother which made his family to the guide. 'How is your girl?' If Leon was family than that made the young girl that came from his family too, did it not?

Watching his guide and brother converse brought a smile to the Austral patriarch's face. J'adore listened as him brother spoke, chuckling slightly and shaking his head, 'You don't need to ask, simply assert that you are departing for a short while and instruct Analise to stay at my cabin with myself and Mizu. She is family.' Leon was the second in command of the Austral line, so he did not have to feel it cheeky to ask his elder brother, the patriarch of their line, to watch over the future of the before mentioned line. And even if his status did not call for it, the family bond did, and J'adore would be more than happy to spend time with the girl.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

- León Austral - 05-24-2011

Apologies for short failpost D:

Still keeping an ear on the conversation between 'Quera and Faith the earth and chocolate man replied to his brother's spirit guide's question "She is incredibly well, I think she is getting close to her first shift, I really wish that I will be here to see it." He didn't know if Analise would forgive him if that happened ever since she had been 3 months old and advanced enough in her development to understand the concept of shifting she had wanted to reach that stage herself. Well if need be the man could push back the time of his trip until she had gone through the last challenge tethering her to only four legs.

He smiled at J'adore, he had known his brother would not decline but the wanting to ask was there, he did not just assume his brother would not mind, what if J'adore wanted to spend time with his new mate? Now his mind could be put to rest that she would be cared for, he had not yet met this Mizu, their schedules being unfortunate in keeping them from interacting but he was sure he would meet her soon. León looked over at the pile of firewood his brother was collecting, the quicker they could complete this together then the quicker that they could return to AniWaya and finish their assigned jobs.

"Ahh thank you, Right! Lets get on with this wood collecting and we'll be done in no time."