'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012)
Soften the brute - Printable Version

+- 'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012) (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb)
+-- Forum: Dead IC (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=110)
+--- Forum: Dead Topics (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Soften the brute (/showthread.php?tid=17380)

- Saluce Tremblay - 05-02-2011

(sorry i've started so many threads with him that I couldn't really come up with anything worth while, just have to play it form the hip I guess)

It was another day; the behemoth was outside of his house this day, the large two story that sat on the edge of Wolfville. He was currently clearing brush from the outside, from a recent wind storm that brought down the damaged limbs from the earlier blizzard just a few months before. Saluce stood with his massive frame. The man wasn’t nicknamed a behemoth, with a couple large limbs startled across his arms. The bark speckled his normally grey coat and added a darker hint to it. The blacksmith, mentor, was currently just trying to clean up his home. He’d have to start work on moving his shop’s items over to a more suitable location after he went looking for Eclipse and Conor.

A large growl rumbled through his chest, the limbs dropped as he hobbled over one of the rocking chairs on his porch. Cussing silently to himself he sat, and lifted his left leg to inspect his padded foot. The cut there was right across the padding; he let out an audible sigh at his predicament. It seemed he just couldn’t avoid hurting himself these days. The large male leaned back against his chair for a moment before wondering what he was going to do. He needed to finish this task, and now he’d have to figure out a wrapping for his foot, soon because as he looked back down the blood on his porch was already staining the wood, proving to irritate him even more.

- Alae Sidhe - 05-05-2011

[html]
No worries, your post was fine. Smile 300+

With all Alae had to do with exploring the greater mutual territories of this new continent, the Sidhe never really decided to settle down into the new prospects of her territory. There was still a greater portion of Dahlia yet to be explored, and Alae would take the time as such to do such a thing. It was the perfect day in meandering around the greater northern half of Dahlia de Mai, and Wolfville was an area of interest. One of the amenities of Dahlia was the ruins left in Wolfville, and it was about that time where Alae decided that looking for a dwelling for her and her snowy owl companion to stay in would be ideal.

Fascinated with the structures and ruins left from human civilization, Alae didn't realize the resources that were located in her very own territory of Dahlia. Plenty of items to be found and scavenged for use or modification, her leather bound satchel was nearly full to the brim with everything she collected from rusted metal, dried herbs, ocean water, and an assortment of berries for healing purposes. Alae wandered with Kael upon her shoulder at the edge of Wolfville, and in her meandering the metallic scent of distant blood suddenly filled her nostrils. Like a shark in ocean, the smallest drop sent her canine instincts wild with the taste gathering on her tongue, and could only oblige to her instinct by following this faint scent of blood.

Led to a grand two story house, there was a grayed figure with a thick and heavy build on the porch, placed upon a chair. There was something about his facial features that seemed a little off in him, as if there was some sort of frustration that twisted his chiseled visage. Approaching closer, Alae merely came to the steps of the two-story before her, tilting her head to the side. The scent of blood was more apparent in this direction, and didn't notice from her position the blood of his beginning to stain into the wood of the porch (and she also didn't realize this was the individual that shared her rank of Lehrer). "Hello. The smell of blood is strong in your direction." Alae simply remarked, wondering if he could offer any clue to this.

[/html]

- Saluce Tremblay - 05-05-2011

Apparently like moth to the flame the scent of blood drew in a passerby to his home. Saluce only watched as she approached, taking in her form and stature. Instantly looking over her for her worth. If they had met outside of Dahlia he might have reacted differently, might have been more pleasant to a beautiful wolf such as the lady in front of him. But that wasn’t the case, and his already soured mood didn’t improve with her dumb question either. He merely just returned her gaze with a unmoving stare as if she was intruding on his domain. Maybe she was just looking for a free meal he supposed, he hadn’t hunted himself in a few days and hunger was starting to get to him. So many things working to make him grumpy and mean.

The only response to her question was a simple finger pointing downward to his injured foot. Already the slice had started to clot and the bleeding had slowed to a trickle. He really should have been more pleasant, but everything about Dahlia now just seemed odd, lost or wrong and he didn’t feel like he was home anymore. He had moved back into his old home, and he had slept in his old bed, something he hadn’t done since he had left Layla, and her scent still clung to that room. It dredged up long lost memories of how happy he had been once in this land. Now here was another lady upon his steps and he just didn’t have the will to even address her in his normal French like manner.

“Sorry I haven’t hunted today, the blood is from me” was his only response to her, his mood was reflected in the statement. It wasn’t openly dismissive or mean, no it reflected a bit more sadness then he was aware of until they came out. Conor had been here once, with his young family after the storm, now he was gone. Bris wasn’t around and his little Eclipse had disappeared. So much had gone wrong and still couldn’t help but feel responsible for it all.

- Alae Sidhe - 05-09-2011

[html]

Mild agony twisted over his grayed facade, and the Sidhe could feel the invisible vent of aggravation wafting from him. When he remained only speechless and staring, Alae's sky blue eyes merely stared right back, unmoving and in silence. Kael, who was perched upon her shoulder, also sat perched in silence and scrutinizing of his large, yellow eyes. Fortunately for the male's sake she was a patient soul rather than others who would have turned right around and left him in his frustration. Pointing down to the source of the blood, her eyesight was then able to detect where it originated from. Indeed, there was a clot beginning to form in order to curb the rush of blood from his wound.

The grayed male then spoke, apologizing for having not hunted. It seemed there had been something of a hunger spell over Dahlia ever since Alae was accepted into the ranks, but there was a small grin to surpass her muzzle, and she shook her head gently to this. "No apologies for such. It's in every wolf's curiosity to be drawn to blood when it's present." Blood was just one of those things that drove any canine's instincts wild, and Alae couldn't resist her own. "Would you mind if I come on your porch to take a closer look? I have medicinal herbs on me." Alae asked, but would only make a move to do so only if he was comfortable enough with her. Judging by his frustration and tone, Alae didn't want to make a single move until he was ready for her to do so.

[/html]

- Saluce Tremblay - 05-12-2011

((sorry for the short post))

Saluce groaned inwardly at this woman. Drawn to blood yes, but the blindness to just walk into any scenario was disheartening. Another dumb wolf to fill the ranks of dahlia. Seemed he was more needed here then he realized. But he’d give her the benefit of the doubt for now. The behemoth wasn’t much on socializing at times, and it normally took someone he knew before he’d open up to much. But as it was she was offering help and he decided he’d take her up on it, after all Amata was a long ways away to run to for medical treatment if he needed it in a pinch.

“That’s fine” he said quietly as he turned his attention back to the wound on his foot. Nothing irritated him quicker then a stubborn cut on his foot. He’d rather have an arm sliced off then to feel the constant ache of a foot wound. Finally he looked up to watch her walk the short span to the stairs.

“I am Saluce by the way. I’m impossible to get along with at times” his mood already starting to lighten a bit with his self-realization of how he was treating a lady. “Trying to get some work done around the lands and seems I just can’t get anything done lately without something getting in the way”

- Alae Sidhe - 05-17-2011

[html]
No worries, I'm sorry for my delay. 300+

Alae kept her poise beyond the porch of his dwelling, waiting for the gray male's words on whether or not he would want her assistance. Once he agreed in something of an hushed tone that still sounded apprehensive of her presence being here, Alae glided up the steps of the porch, feeling the wood slightly creak beneath the weight of her feet. Striding up to where she could get a better look, the Sidhe then lowered into a gentle squat to where her eye level was now at the level of his wounded foot. It wasn't anything life threatening, but could understand how something so insignificant could make such a big deal. With her leather bound pack that was carried at her side this whole time, one hand disappeared into it, digging around for some remnant of dried herbs that was within. Pulling out a leafy stalk of green, Alae snapped it in two, and put one half in her mouth to lightly chew. "I'm chewing on Aloe so it could bind as a saft for your wound. If you want, you can apply it yourself, or let me do it for you." Alae said, once again questioning whether or not he wanted to let her actually touch the wound with healing Aloe, or let him do it on his own so he would feel more comfortable. Aloe was nature's miracle herb, for it promoted healing and reduced scarring.

Introducing himself as Saluce, Saluce lightly mentioned how his personality was rough to deal with. Alae smiled lightly to this. "And I'm Alae. Most of us can be impossible to deal with, time and again." Alae said, for no individual was able to have perfect times ahead of them constantly. It was interesting how personalities varied from Luperci to Luperci, and even the most difficult had an interesting aspect of them. Saluce spoke about work he was doing among Dahlia, and once Alae realized she had chewed upon the Aloe enough to make it into a creamy saft, took it from her tongue and placed it upon her fingers. It would be up to Saluce whether or not he would allow her to apply it to him herself, or take the saft from her and apply it to his own wound. "What kind of work do you do?" Alae questioned, interested in knowing what kind of work put the wound in his food in the first place.

[/html]

- Saluce Tremblay - 05-18-2011

Saluce watched the woman as he sat back in the chair in a more relaxed posture. How she exercised caution around him seemed to irk him a bit, had he really been such an ass to deserve such behavior? He guessed it was the truth but it didn’t much matter dwelling on it now. Eyes watched with intrigue as she chewed the herb, and he waved off the offer to apply it himself. No it was bad enough her spit was going to be on his foot, he didn’t care much to have it on his hands either.

“I am a blacksmith, handy man, warrior, and teacher, these days more handy man, and teacher than warrior,” he spoke in response to her question. Her looks weren’t unappealing to his eyes, but she seemed to have the personality of a brick. Everything seemed to flow off of her and it bothered him. He liked for his interactions with people to be more emotional he guessed, or in reality he probably just dealt more with either emotionally unstable or just a terrible person.

“what is it you do Alae?” he asked out of curiosity.

- Alae Sidhe - 05-22-2011

[html]
300+

Alae held right to be cautious around him, for she originally approached him as irritated and aggravated. It was in her way to do anything in order to avoid further conflict with anybody when they were in a sour mood, so Alae kept her comfortable distance. Saluce didn't fancy having himself apply the saft, so Alae did it for him. It was simple, as Alae dabbed it on lightly in a dotting motion, then made it circular in a gentle motion so that it would be able to seep in and do its natural magic. "There. All done." Alae said with a light grin, seeing as how it was applied simply and fast. As long as he kept his foot resting on his porch, he would be good to go as soon as it dried.

Listening as Saluce shared his experiences on what he did with himself, it seemed like he was very seasoned in many things. Blacksmithing was interesting and also difficult, for she knew blacksmiths in her birth pack, and their jobs were long and tiring. It seemed Saluce was more of a handy man and teacher than the warrior he proclaimed, and she nodded. "Do you teach anything in particular, or is it whatever anyone is willing to learn?" She figured it was more on the side of the handy man stuff, but wasn't entirely sure.

As far as what she did, she lightly shrugged. "I collect herbs, mainly for medicinal purposes like healing your foot. I also do holistic healing, like yoga and aromatherapy, and I make incense candles." Alae didn't think her talents were as impressive as being a blacksmith, but they did serve some purpose to calming the mind and spirit down.
[/html]

- Saluce Tremblay - 05-22-2011

Saluce rested his foot after she was finished, taking note of her question. The behemoth merely let a small smile creep across his lips for a moment, before stretching his arms above his head. The man was a warrior and would always be, and her take on him amused the beast in him. She was a beautiful wolf even if she didn’t fit his normal prototype of a she wolf. Nothing about her seemed to tip him off that she was even interested in anyone, she seemed just free flowing through life.

“I was Nayru’s teacher once, she learned her fighting skills under my watchful eye. Saul was learning the blacksmith trade but now he seems more interested in medicine.” That was a sour point to him, Saul had shown exceptional skills at the blacksmiths furnace and his understanding and thirst for knowledge had impressed him back then. Nayru had always been the model student and she had absorbed everything he had taught her and had even continued on after her training to master her own art.

But he didn’t understand what she had replied with as her profession, yoga? And smelly candles, what was that nonsense? But since he was in a rather welcoming mood now that she had pleasantly defused him he decided not to scoff at it but ask about it instead.

“So what is this yoga and aromatherapy?” who knew, maybe she would show him and if it served a purpose he might take it up.

- Alae Sidhe - 05-27-2011

[html]
300+

For once, Alae felt like she could relate more to an older individual in these lands. Ever since her arrival in 'Souls and in Dahlia de Mai, Alae had been the oldest Luperci out of everyone she met thus far (and was currently the oldest in Dahlia de Mai). Not to say Saluce was anything but elder (for he was handsome and chiseled in his own regards), it felt refreshing to talk to someone who was on a more mature level than she. It was interesting when Saluce explained how Nayru actually learned much of her tact by Saluce himself. Admiring Nayru for her strength as Alpha Female, the Side could definitely see now where she gout her toughness from. It was also a mild surprise to know Saul once went for the arts of blacksmithing, but it seemed like it was more in the boy to do something that was a little less masculine of him. "No wonder Nayru is as strong as she appears, you've taught her well. Are there any essentials you could perhaps teach me sometime?" Alae questioned to Saluce. While it was more in her nature to be a lover than a fighter, she could always use some skills to brush upon when the time calls for it.

Yoga and aromatherapy were nothing like blacksmithing and warrior tactics, if anything, were the complete feminine opposite. Yoga did have something in common with tact as far as keeping a strong mental state, though. Alae shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Yoga is a traditional physical, mental, and spiritual discipline. It's mainly something to attain a state of perfect spiritual insight and tranquility. It has nothing to do with religion or gods to get this spiritual tranquility, but it helps fine tune the mind, body, and spirit to be limber and sharp through stretching poses and breathing exercises." Alae explained, pausing briefly before explaining aromatherapy. "Aromatherapy is alternative medicine to alter your mind, whether its function or health, by extracting the essential oils from plants and then burning them to obtain the chemicals of the aroma." Alae then said, nodding her head after her words felt silent. Yoga was more liked by her than aromatherapy, but each had their benefits, and was happy to share more if Saluce took a further interest to them.
[/html]

- Saluce Tremblay - 05-29-2011

Saluce in some ways had been the uncle to this pack; Conor had been the father in a time not so long ago. But Saluce had been the oldest even if he hadn’t exactly been as old as he felt at times. Being three and a half years old now his interests had slowly started to change from rebel warrior, to loyal warrior, now to wondering if he’d ever father children and be happy in his life. The behemoth’s ears twitched at a bit of interest in his trade. True he was a blacksmith, but he also helped shape and mold people just as he did with metals. But nothing about this woman seemed to hint at her needing anything from him, she was just at ease with herself. Saluce respected that, he hadn’t met anyone so at ease and as she explained her arts he gathered they worked from the way she carried herself.

It didn’t take much for the man to become interested in a woman and her talents, one of his faults; he couldn’t resist a lady even if they showed no outward signs of interest back. Finally he sat forward to show a more attentive nature to her and he picked up on the limber stretching she mentioned. His ear flicked with interest, his massive frame was a point of pride for him but his flexibility had been slowly declining with age. Maybe she could help with that, already during certain days his hips would hurt from their massive burden.

“Do you think you could teach me this yoga in exchange for some battle tactics lessons? My frame suffers and my flexibility has been declining, I could use the help. Feel older than I am,” she was in his pack and it was a decision with manner variables attached to it. One he knew he wanted to spend some more time with her, two he did need to find someone to help keep his frame together, and three he was vain he wanted to have someone else to interact with now, a friend outside of Nayru and Saul. Amata was too far away to be there for him if he needed someone to blow off steam with.

- Alae Sidhe - 05-31-2011

[html]

Judging by the manner Saluce was becoming absorbed in their discussions, Alae noticed he didn't pay too much mind to the wound upon his foot anymore. Saluce didn't look as agitated as he was previously, and whether it was the aloe that was working its magic or how their conversation was evolving, Alae was pleased to see his guard was beginning to mellow out from his previous irritation. Saluce was interested in exchanging techniques of stretching and mind flexibility in turn for what he could provide for his own trade. If only more of them could exchange what they knew with one another, Dahlia would reclaim their place as a powerhouse pack amongst their lands. Alae only heard from rumors of the past how the empire worked, and felt that the kingdom of Dahlia de Mai could certainly be more efficient with the more knowledge their members shared. It seemed like a fairly reasonable trade-off, as Alae nodded eagerly. "Absolutely. It's my goal to reach out to every member in Dahlia to teach them something about what I can provide, as well as pick up what I can learn in return. Let me know whenever you'd like to learn, and we'll do some meditative exercises." Alae responded, noting how Nayru desperately wanted each and every member to contribute to something beneficial to Dahlia de Mai in order to bring it back up to the strong pack it was known for in the past.

[/html]

- Saluce Tremblay - 06-03-2011

The grey behemoth gave her a smile, as he listened to her calm words. She had a way with him; she had approached him when he was full of anger, and now she had him practically at ease with the dull throb on the bottom of his foot. Absently he wondered if she had someone special keeping her company. But he washed that thought from him for the near future right now he just didn’t want to ruin the natural ease they shared for now. With the promise of learning something new and teaching her something as well things where turning out quite well actually.

“how about in the mornings?” he asked simply enough. As he stretched out his arms above his head, eyes looking out across his porch at the stretch of greening grass. The man wanted to run then, wanted to change forms and unchain himself and maybe she wouldn’t mind the same thing. The ache in his foot was a dull memory right now as his stomach rumbled a bit. Oh a hunt would be fun and he hoped that maybe the idea would be approved by her.

“Do you perchance want to hunt Alae?” he said out of the blue as his eyes danced back down to hers, a wild look blazing across his icy blue hues.

- Alae Sidhe - 06-05-2011

[html]

Please to know Saluce's temperament was more amiable than when Alae first approached him, she was further elated to bonding the strength of relationships with members of Dahlia. A pack was simply nothing without the separate bonds that kept all members melded together as one, and Alae was delighted in making a new friendship and also an important ally within Saluce. It would especially pay to know someone like Saluce, for his gait and strength that he possessed, was an important asset to Dahlia.

Suggesting at some point in the morning to concentrate on their meditative session, Alae's muzzle tipped in a nod. "The mornings I think are the best times to do so. They revitalize you for the day to come. Whenever you are free, I'd be more than willing." It wasn't like the Sidhe had much of a very busy schedule, besides from assisting Nayru with renovating the vineyards for Dahlia to produce wine again, and any other fixing Wolfville or the territory needed. There was always time for meditation, whether it was in the busiest part of the day.

Saluce suggested the prospects of a hunt, to which the word instantly set her maw dribbling with saliva. Previously hunting not too long ago with Saul, it was in a wolf's instinct to always accept a hunt session. More food was always welcomed. Alae could observe through the depths of his deep blue eyes his imagination was already frenzied with the thoughts of a hunt, and couldn't help but come on that same level. "I would be delighted to. Think it's alright for your to run on your foot yet?" Alae, expressing her interest in taking part of a hunt, also expressed her concern for his foot. While there didn't seem to be no visible pain anymore, Alae wanted to make sure just in case.

<style type="text/css">
.pink b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEDFBA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

- Saluce Tremblay - 06-07-2011

The urge to shift was making him jumpy; it had been too long since he had hunted with someone else, much less a pretty little lady to boot. His eyes foot the urge to look at his foot, wanting to forget about it and let instinct take hold of him. It was spring after all, the time of renewal. But her gentle voice made him take stock of his foot. Eyes looked down on it as he flexed the pads there, there was some discomfort but the cut itself would heal quickly. But he would hunt and he would hunt with this beautiful lady and he’d deal with the pain later.

His form rose up then with a grin on his face. He always felt his actions where more natural on four instead of two, showing emotion, happiness and of course wagging his tail all came easier. And that’s exactly what was happening, his tail was wagging side to side in a rare show of excitement. His head turned back toward her with a smile before his form fell down onto all fours, the transformation wracking across his body with an impressive show of speed. In a few moments he was shaking his coat and walking out onto the front portion of his yard looking up at the porch, waiting on his guest to join him.

It was time to go do what they did best, thin the herd.

- Alae Sidhe - 06-17-2011

[html]

Discerning his wounded foot once again, it was at the point it was easy enough to disregard. The mood of the situation was suddenly heightened on both an instinctual and elevated level, as Alae could feel the essence of his instinct begin to waft from his very bulking presence. A grin displayed readily on Saluce's grayed features, as well as his tail wagging from behind. This caused her to lightly grin, and feel the rhythm of her own tail sway from behind some. Dropping her leather bound pack upon a hidden corner of the wooden porch, Saluce's transformation was swift. Coming upon all four legs now, Saluce was still a beast to be tampered with even upon four legs. All the better for a prospective hunt ahead of them.

Fluttering her sky blue eyes shut, the shift from Optime to Secui was just as prompt for her. Towering upon two legs suddenly became four muscular ones, as Alae gracefully fell upon the flats of her paws instead of landing on them like falling stone. Her Secui form was more defined in the muscular department, but the Sidhe learned to master hunting in her Secui without the slight modifications to get in the way of things. Her tail began to pick up the pace of wagging, as she took gave a quick cleansing shake of her pelt before her gaze turned outward beyond the porch. While a Luperci's senses were already fined tuned as it, hunting in Secui always gave her nose that added ability to be more fine turned toward scenting after prey. Her saliva glands already began watering at the instant, shifting her gaze back toward Saluce. There was a certain glint of instinctual fire set ablaze in her eyes, signaling that she was more than ready. Her muzzle casually tossed beyond the porch, alerting him to lead the way. Seize the day.

<style type="text/css">
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

- Saluce Tremblay - 06-19-2011

His brilliant blue eyes watched her transformation with interest, too bad he was supposed to be behaving himself, but his tail wagged behind him in a show of excitement. Already his stomach growled with hunger, and he was unsure what he was really hungry for, finding her form to be just a beautiful as her previous two legged stance. Honestly he always liked the form of a lady on four legs more than on two if truth be told. Finally she seemed to tell him to lead the way and that he did. His form turned rather abruptly and his massive frame took off in an easy lope out of the city and into the woods.

Almost immediately his nose started picking up scents that seemed intriguing, he had fed himself mostly on deer through the winter but he was picking up a ram, and his nose detected wild hogs as well. It was a most disconcerting decision. But he slowed and finally came to a stop to allow her to join him. His blues sparkled with excitement as he looked her over again before voicing the dilemma that he faced.

“Ram or Hog my dear?” he playfully said, a wolfish smirk spreading across those lips, exposing the impressive weapons adorning his mouth there. His nose hit the ground once more checking over the scents, and motioning for her to do the same. It was really her call, after all she was a lady and what the lady wanted for dinner the lady would get.

- Alae Sidhe - 07-02-2011

[html]

The spirit and instinct of the hunt began to course its way in a chemical adrenaline form through their veins, as a sort of other worldly connectivity would bring their focus on the same wavelength between them. Hunting amongst one another, especially in a pair, was an intimacy of bonding amongst pack members to Alae. Saluce was easy to follow her command of departing from Saluce’s porch, and Alae instantly followed once the behemoth of a male took off in a lope. The rush of the foliage and of the plethora of scents that rushed past her nose enticed her of the many things to find in the outskirts of the city beyond Wolfville, and running upon four legs instead of two brought upon the real rush of instinctual wolf as she followed Saluce. Despite the many scents that titillated her sense, her nose was on guard of itself, occasionally dipping down in mid run to pick up any stray tracks of their favored prey.

The Sidhe caught the appealing scents of mountain ram and wild boar, both of them a challenge and the opportunity to feed off their hunger. Catching the sparkle in Saluce’s deep-set eyes, her own flickered with a desire for the hunt. The decision was certainly one with difficulty, for both species proved well off in weight and meat, but Alae couldn’t recall the last time she was able to dine upon a wild boar. The challenge to obtain one would be a little exasperating, since wild boars were more of the spitfire type of prey to backlash at a predator if there was danger. There could be some fun found in this, and Alae’s decision was made. “Lets lean for the boar, yes?” It was chivalrous for Saluce to give her the decision, but grateful enough. Hogs held quite a bit of mass on them in their torso area, and rams were always expendable for a wolf’s meal plan anyway. With the decision made, her jaws began to progressively water, as she would let Saluce lead the way to where the wild hogs were residing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]