'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012)
Lesson Time - Printable Version

+- 'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012) (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb)
+-- Forum: Dead IC (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=110)
+--- Forum: Dead Topics (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Lesson Time (/showthread.php?tid=23969)

Pages: 1 2

- Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii - 01-02-2012

Tomorrow was a big day. Dalgina didn't know why, or what would be happening, but it would be. Impatiently she sat on the floor of the house, waiting for someone to come. Her [html] mahn[/html] had told her that someone would be coming to teach her today. Dalgina was very excited for it, if a bit restless. Maybe this new person could teach her about what would be happening tomorrow. She thought it might be a bit like a game, similar to the tumbling games with her siblings, only with adults as well.

Growing impatient Dalgina wandered over to where a blanket hung. Her sharp puppy teeth sank into it. Growling she tugged and tugged until it at last fell down, covering her head. Barking Dalgina shook herself before finally managing to escape. Pleased with herself she dragged the blanket over, stretching it here and there so that the patterns overlapped, forming a circle shape. It looked pretty in the small pup's eyes, the strands of blue and green intertwining. She stepped inside and curled up, a black pupil in the center.

- Kiara Amarok - 01-02-2012

[html]

Word Count → 320

Her wounds ached, the raw scars were still forming and often ached when the snow wolf moved. At least she had no fever, and her form was still her own. Amy's attack had left Kiara with terrible scars on her shoulder, belly, and neck; but at least Amy had not infected Kiara with the luperci virus. A few days ago, Kaira's fever had broken and her delusions had subsided. She had been moving as often as possible but her nights were still plagued with nightmares. The days where the she wolf had been bed ridden were over, and Kiara was eager to continue on with her life.

Despite her pain, the arctic wolf had still agreed to watch after young Dalgina and it was a chance Kiara would not give up for the world. Kiara loved puppies, their innocence and happy natures were wonderful and she instinctively felt a strong attraction to them. Kiara also wanted to prove to Jace and the pack, as well as herself, that she could still be useful.

Jace's house soon came into view and Kiara paused momentarily before heading on inside. The door had been cracked just enough for Kiara to push it open, although not without a little difficulty. Finally the door swung in to reveal a small black puppy curled in the center of a wrinkled blanket. A small smile crossed the snow wolf's face as she entered to house, her back leg pushing the door almost completely closed. Kiara feigned ignorance, her white form stepping deliberately over the puppy as her large head swung this way and that. "Now, where did Dalgina go? I was sure she was supposed to be here. Oh Dalgina, where are you?" As she talked, the arctic wolf wandered around the room acting like she was searching for the puppy. All the while, Kiara kept her ear trained on Dalgina to keep track of her location.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

- Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii - 01-03-2012

The door creaked open, and Dalgina sat up eagerly. A white wolf she didn't know entered the room, though she carried the scent the pup was learning to associate with pack. Crouching down she watched the wolf wander through the room, searching for her. She giggled quietly, finding herself pulled into the game. Thinking now that she was hidden quite cleverly Dalgina sat very still, waiting for the wolf to turn her back to her. Soon enough that was exactly what happened.

Large puppy paws unfurled, bounding over the ground as Dalgina threw herself at the white wolf. Surprise! I'm here! Giddy with excitement Dalgina decided that it would look just fabulous if she managed to hit what looked like a spiral carved into the white wolf's belly. It was a difficult target, being underneath and slightly off to the side, but it was such a pretty image to the black pup that she couldn't resist it.

- Kiara Amarok - 01-03-2012

[html]

Word Count → 232

As Kiara wandered she could hear Dalgina giggling quietly on the blanket. Kiara would have to remember to put the blanket back, or at least somewhere where Dalgina wouldn't get a hold of it. It would be a waste to see Dalgina ruin such a beautiful blanket, plus the Ikusei might get in trouble if Jace came home to find one of her lovely blankets full of rips and tears.

When Kiara's turned her back to the black puppy, she heard the scrambling of paws as Dalgina ran across the ground. The snow wolf turned quickly and managed to get out of the way as Dalgina's small form came flying past her. That stunt would have ended in tears for Kiara if Dalgina had managed to hit her. Kiara watched the puppy for a moment saying, "Your a little too loud to surprise anyone." With that the snow wolf plodded over and began to lick Dalgina while checking the small puppy over for injuries.

After Dalgina's impromptu bath, Kiara stood up again and allowed the puppy some freedom to move around. "Dalgina, did your mom tell you who I am? Or do you think you can guess?" Playtime was always important for a young puppy's growth and development. Just as she had done with Sarain, Kiara would turn everything into a game. These games would strengthen both the Dalgina's body and mind.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

- Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii - 01-03-2012

Dalgina went past the white wolf, hitting the wall on the other side. Dizzy from her flight Dalgina sat up, shaking her head. Not fair! The bigger female came over and promptly began nosing at her. Dalgina squirmed under the touch, not wanting to be poked at all over without an equal chance to check out the white wolf. She twisted around and poked at the female's head, sniffing at her. A squeal of surprise escaped her as this investigation turned into an impromptu bath. She settled down pretty quickly though, relaxing under the rough rhythm of the wolf's tongue.

As soon as she finished Dalgina spun around, eager to return the favor. She leaped up to lick at the wolf, falling short as she hadn't completely thought it through. Hearing the female's question Dalgina looked up. No. She hadn't known who to expect, just that it was going to be someone that Dalgina would probably like a lot. Her short tail beat against the ground in excitement. I can guess! I can guess! Um... She studied the white wolf, trying to think of a good name. [html] Olnayni[/html]?

- Kiara Amarok - 01-04-2012

[html]

Word Count → 373

Their first meeting had started off quite well. Dalgina was very curious about Kiara, her small nose prodded the older wolf's face. All Kiara wanted to do was make sure that Dalgina was okay, she had crashed into the wall after all. Yet it somehow turned into a meet and greet session with their noses. Although, It was a good opportunity for the young puppy to learn Kiara's scent, just as Kiara was learning hers. Scent was an important part of a wolf's life, especially when it was a scent one carried. It would tell others where they had been, whom they were with, and what had transpired since their last meeting. Scent marked wolves as loners, mates, or pack. The Ikusei would be heavy with the scent of Ichika, especially the scents of Shiloh and Sarian. While young Dalgina was heavy with the scents of her family and her home.

Luckily for the injured wolf, Dalgina calmed down a little after her bath. But the young puppy was still full of life and tried to give Kiara an impromptu bath as well. Unfortunately, the black puppy was much smaller than the snow wolf and Dalgina wasn't able to lick Kiara at all. A small chuckle escaped from Kiara, one which she regretted because the spasms hurt her sides. A twinge of pain momentarily crossed her face before a smile once again replaced the grimace.

Olnayni, it was a strange word and its meaning was lost on the snowy wolf. She sat back puzzled a little before finally deciding she liked the word. She would ask someone later what the word meant. "Oh no, you found my secret name!" Kiara said in mocked surprise and distress. "How did you know? Oh great Dalgina, what am I to do now that my secret name had been discovered? Please, don't tell anyone my secret name. Can you do that?" The Ikusei crept closer to Dalgina, whispering in her ear. Kiara looked around, acting like she was afraid someone might be listening to their conversation. "I'll tell you what, when there are other wolves around you call me Kiara. Okay? But when we are alone, you can call me Olnayni. It will be our little secret."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]

- Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii - 01-04-2012

Dalgina's tail wagged proudly as it was confirmed that Olnayni was indeed her name. Apparently it was a secret name, which puzzled the pup a little. She'd never thought of names being a secret. It sounded fun though, and Dalgina nodded her head eagerly. She would keep the secret. Nobody would learn Olnayni's secret from her! Another name was given to use when others were around. It was harder for Dalgina to remember, since it wasn't a word she was used to and she'd already assigned an identity to the white wolf. She would do her best though.

I don't have a secret name, but I have a secret hiding spot! Dalgina didn't know that her parents were actually fully aware of the small spot that she'd claimed as her own and let her keep it as a place to go to when she wanted to be alone. From a puppy's viewpoint the walls were high enough that nobody could see in. Above though, it was clear where the puppy was. Happily Dalgina trotted over to a small corner. A cardboard box laid there, the top folded back. Part of it had been chewed away, and that was where Dalgina squeezed in. See? Nobody can find me here.

[html]

Word Count → 309

The Ikusei watched as Dalgina scuttled over to a large cardboard box. The side had been chewed through, most likely by Dalgina or one of her siblings. However, the lid to the box was open and if the snow wolf craned her neck she could see inside the box. Kiara watched as the young pushed herself through the small opening, her high pitched voice sounding from inside the box and proclaiming it to be a secret. "Wow! What an amazing hiding spot!" The snow wolf rolled her sapphire eyes a little, oh the innocence of the young.

Her attention turned to the blanket that Dalgina was on not to long ago, it's colored patterns still sprawled on the floor in a wrinkled mess. Kiara trotted over and gingerly picked the blanket up with her teeth. The Ikusei dragged the blanket over to the couch with extreme care so as not to damage it or rip it. Kiara reared up on her hind legs and braced herself against the couch's arm as she slowly draped the blanket across its frame. Kiara examined her handy work and walked over to tug the blanket in a few spots so that it appeared neater.

Now that they had played a little it was time to get more serious. Kiara had a job to do and one thing she needed to do was prepare Dalgina for Lá Saoire Na Mairbh. It was one of Ichika's more serious traditions and the ideas had be given to Dalgina in a gentle manner. If the Ikusei's explanation was too complicated, Dalgina would only become confused. If her explanation was too simple, Dalgina might miss the concept or misinterpret the lesson. First, Kiara needed to find out how much the puppy knew. She turned back to the black puppy, "Dalgian, do you know about what is happening tomorrow?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]

- Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii - 01-04-2012

Pleased that Kiara liked her hiding spot Dalgina slipped back out. She watched as the white wolf messed up the pretty pattern she'd made, taken the blanket and placing it where she couldn't reach. She frowned a little, upset that it had been ruined. It had taken her quite a few minutes to set it up, an eternity to the small puppy. Trotting over she looked sadly at the bare floor where her beautiful blanket had been lain down.

Her attention was drawn back though as she was asked what tomorrow was. Dalgina's tail thumped happily. She knew that something big was going to happen, and now someone had finally confirmed it. It's something big! With lots and lots of [html] talnala[/html], and it's very important. Dalgina understood that what was happening would include more than just her own family, but beyond that it was just a blankness. Kiara seemed to know though.

[html]

Word Count → 334

When Kiara turned to face the puppy, she was confronted with sadness. It seemed as if Dalgina had really liked where the blanket had been. But it was important that the blanket was not damaged, a concept Kiara was sure Dalgina did not understand. The Ikusei almost apologized, but she held her tongue instead. Lessons needed to be taught, even if they were hard sometimes. Everything had place and Dalgina could not chew on anything she saw fit.

Kiara sat down, wondering how she should address the topic of Lá Saoire Na Mairbh. Not to mention Kiara did not know what talnala meant therefore she had no way of knowing how much Dalgina knew. "You see Dalgina, you are not wrong. It is a big celebration, it is very big. But it is also very serious. Tomorrow is a day known as Lá Saoire Na Mairbh. It is a day when... well... when you, how do I say this..." Kiara paused, not sure how to really explain what a sin was or more importantly what repentance was. Not to mention how these somber concepts could actually be a good thing. As the snow wolf thought her head tilted to the side. Finally she spoke again. "Dalgina, have you ever done something bad. Something that your mom and dad scolded you for? Well tomorrow is a day where you say your sorry to everyone you did bad things to. That way, when the day is done everyone can forgive you and you can start anew. This does not mean you should do bad things, it just means that you are forgiven for the bad things you might have done and you have to promise not to do them again Do you understand."

Her explanation was long, but the Ikusei hoped it wasn't too complicated. Hopefully, Dalgina would understand and Kiara would not have to explain it again. But Dalgina was still young and there was a chance she didn't understand a word Kiara had said.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]

- Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii - 01-05-2012

Serious was a word Dalgina understood. Her brother was serious, very serious. He knew all kinds of things she didn't, and was usually thoughtful and slower about what he would do. Kiara was halted in her explanation after a little while though, struggling to say what the celebration was exactly. Dalgina cocked her head to the side, wondering what the white wolf was doing. She'd never seen an adult hesitate before, and believed that they had all the wonders.

After a moment the explanation was resumed, and Dalgina listened eagerly. Yes, she had done bad things before, like when she'd accidentally tore apart a stuffed rabbit when trying to place it in a new place she thought it would look prettier at. She had cried from that, and Keldava had been even sadder. Her explanation of an apology to make everything better and starting again without doing bad things sounded nice. A special day set aside for it made sense in the pup's mind. After all, how many bad things could a person do? To know that you could wait for the day and then have it all forgiven sounded good. I understand.

- Kiara Amarok - 01-06-2012

[html]

Word Count → 257

As the Ikusei, it was her job to teach the puppies of Ichika. A daunting task really, especially because Kiara was so unfamiliar with the ways of the Ichikans. She tried her best to learn everything she could, yet there were still many holes in her understanding. Kiara looked down at the black puppy and wondered if Dalgina really understood the meaning of her words. This could only be found out when Dalgina participated in the events. Hopefully, Kiara had done a good job and Dalgina would at least give the somber respect the festival deserved.

With that out of the way, and her main project for the day taken care of surprisingly quickly, it was time turn back to play time. Dalgina was still small, so at least some mild wrestling shouldn't be too tough to handle. A small, mischievous smile crossed Kiara's face. Her long incisors just barely showing and her sapphire eyes twinkling with excitement. The snow wolf began to circle Dalgina slowly, her paws treading silently on the ground. Her snowy ears were cocked forward, and her tail was wagging slightly. "Oh, you understand do you." With a playful growl, the snow wolf carefully pounced towards Dalgina. Her aim was to land with Dalgina squarely between her front legs so that she would be close enough to use her jaws to flip the puppy over. From there, she would playfully nip at Dalgian's stomach until she managed to get away. If Dalgina was able to avoid her pounce, then Kiara would chase Dalgina.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]

- Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii - 01-07-2012

Kiara seemed pleased by Dalgina's grasp on the situation. She began to circle the small pup. Tumbling Dalgina tried to keep up. Her paws were still too large for her, an indication of how big she would be when older. For now though, it was a hindrance. The wolf growled, causing Dalgina's ears to flatten. She wasn't truly frightened, hearing the note of play in her voice, but her instincts still let her crouch down lower. Kiara pounced forward. Screaming Dalgina turned to flee. Her soft pads raced across the floor. Kiara managed to grab her though.

In an instant she went flying through the air, flipped onto her back. Dalgina laughed as Kiara nuzzled her belly, tickling her. Uselessly her feet pounded against empty air. Stop! Barely able to breath from laughing so hard Dalgina squirmed around until she managed to slip out. Eager to pay her new friend the same courtesy Dalgina danced around until she was underneath the wolf's belly, far enough so that Kiara's jaws wouldn't reach her. She pounced, trying to tackle Kiara's front paw. From there she'd take the enemy down.

- Kiara Amarok - 01-08-2012

[html]

Honrin can join in on the fun.

Word Count → 319

It was funny to see the small puppy tip over her own to feet. Dalgina's paws her especially large, meaning she would most likely grow up to be bigger than Kiara. Even for arctic wolves, Kiara was small, so her puppy tripping days had ended quickly. The snow wolf looked forward to see how big Dalgina would grow up to be and was happy she would be there to watch over the puppy. For Kiara, it was a great honor to be chosen as the Ikusei and she felt there was nothing more important than watching over puppies like Dalgina and Sarian.

For the huntress, catching one black puppy was easy. Although Dalgina had tried to run away, Kiara managed to grab her and turn her over. Dalgina began to howl with laughter and her small feet pounded against the air, occasionally catching Kiara in the face. It didn't hurt, the black puppy was too young to have a lot of power behind her kicks. To her, it was a lot like a fly bumping into her face. Despite Dalgina's cries for the tickling to stop, Kiara continued to torment the puppy until she wiggled free. By that time, both canines were laughing.

Kiara watched as Dalgina jumped and danced around in her clumsy fashion. There were many times when the snow wolf tried to catch Dalgina, but each time she managed to slip past. Eventually, the ebony puppy managed to slip under Kaira's belly and pounce at her feet. Although the impact made her stumble, it wasn't really enough to take the snow wolf down. Still, this was playtime and it would be no fun if only Dalgina had been captured. So with a cry, Kiara toppled over her wounds hurting a little from the fall. With a great opmh and some dramatized pain, the snow wolf closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue to play dead.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]

- Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii - 01-10-2012

One of them can discover him Big Grin

It was unusual how such a light colored boy could remain unnoticed for so long, even in the shadows. But as he watched Dalgina play with this strange new person he found it to be true. Maybe it was because of how motionless he sat, she wouldn't be expecting something so still to be a puppy, what she would be expecting was something fast running and excitable to jump around and bark and yip. He didn't really do any of those things, only with his sisters when they were alone. So the sun eyed child simply laid out of the way, out of sight and watched as his sister had fun with their baby sitter.

The slightest of smiles curled his lips, he was glad to see her so happy and carefree. Sometimes the boy wondered why he was not more like them, so young and enthusiastic, so normal. The young boy looked down at his ivory paws and sighed soundlessly. He knew he was strange even at this young age, the fact that he had the mental ability to denounce himself as strange only confirmed the thought. So he stayed still and he watched, the white shadow in the darkness.

- Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii - 01-10-2012

Dalgina's tail wagged as Kiara fell to the ground, collapsed. She scurried over, paws pressing into the white fur. It was odd, being so close to someone the same color as her brother. Happily she clambered onto the white wolf though, paws digging in to hold her in place. She sat at the top, proud and regal in her pose. Dalgina looked down, spotting Kiara with her tongue sticking out. Scrambling back down Dalgina nudged the female's head. There was no response. Whining a little Dalgina looked at it. Had Kiara died?

Turning she spotted her brother. Honrin! Excitedly she scurried over, careful not to trip. Tail wagging she licked her brother's chin before turning and glancing back at Kiara. She's dead. What was she supposed to do now? Maybe they could hide the body! Then Dalgina wouldn't get into trouble. Searching the room for a way to disguise the white wolf her eyes fell back on the blanket, now hanging just out of reach. With Honrin's help, maybe she could reach there and pull the blanket down. We use blanket! Cover dead body! She looked to Honrin for confirmation, thinking her plan was fairly good.

- Kiara Amarok - 01-10-2012

[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 260

The snow wolf nearly yelped in pain as Dalgina climbed on top of her. The black puppies claws dug into Kiara's wounds and irritated the sensitive skin. It was only due to Kiara's strength of will that she managed to avoid moving. Dalgina's weight didn't really bother the adult wolf so she relaxed when the puppy sat down on her. Kiara could feel the small puppy shift her weight and wondered what was up. A new threat arose when Dalgina scrambled down and nudged the alabaster woman's head. Laughter now threatened to overcome Kiara as she envisioned what the ebony puppy might be thinking. Kiara let her mouth hand open and hoped she wasn't drooling on the floor. With Dalgina so close to her head the snow wolf had to hold her breath. She only started again when Dalgina moved away.

Kiara only dared to lift her head a little and open her sapphire eyes just a crack as Dalgina cried the name of her brother and rushed over to his hiding spot. Although the white wolf knew he was in the house she hadn't spotted him and had assumed he was asleep with the rest of his siblings. She was surprised to see the small puppy sitting so still. Kiara stared at Honrin for a second and then winked at him before putting her head down. She managed to move back into position just before Dalgina turned her head around. The game was too much fun for her to end it now and hopefully Honrin wouldn't give her away.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]

- Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii - 02-11-2012

Honrin is a strange mofo, sorry for taking so long

He was discovered! Oh how amusing. He played his part and acted mock angry at his hiding place being rooted out, he couldn't feel the emotions though. She was there, the Kiara woman. It was her, she was stopping it. The boy child almost scowled at her but he couldn't feel his anger either, he was.. empty. It was strange and scary but Honrin had to hold himself together for his sister's sake. His sister.. a glimmer of feeling came back to him as he thought of her when she licked his chin, enough for him to force on a concerned look about the supposedly 'dead' Kiara woman who proved herself not to be dead by raising her head behind Dalgina's back, so she was a liar as well.

He brought himself to his feet slowly as though old or injured and gave the 'dead' liar a look over. His sister's excited chattering faded out for a second before he turned to look at her sharply, the liar had her eyes closed so she couldn't see. With an impatient tilt of his head he gestured to her that Kiara was not in fact dead but merely playing her for a fool. He huffed softly under his breath and then sprang forwards landing directly upon the jagged wounds he had watched her try to protect during her playtime with his sister.

"LIAR! You don't lie to Dalgina!" His anger could come now for he was defending his blood, his sister. Incensed as he was he didn't sink his teeth into her flesh or otherwise harm her in any other way, he jumped away from her after his pounce and stood away to the side, tail rising sharply along with his hackles, he hated being lied to very much so and for his sisters to be lied to even worse.

- Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii - 02-11-2012

[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC text here

Honrin seemed a little upset that she'd found him, though he quickly settled down, soothed by Dalgina's licks and submission. Slowly Honrin clambered up, leaving Dalgina to look around by herself, searching for a way to hide the fact that she'd accidentally killed Kiara from them. A sharp gesture brought her attention back though. Holding still Dalgina watched Honrin indicate towards Kiara. Silently he signaled that Kiara wasn't dead like she'd thought. Confused Dalgina twisted her head. That didn't make any sense. Kiara had no reason to play dead.

Without warning (in Dalgina's case at least), Honrin leaped for Kiara, anger burning through him. He hadn't liked that Dalgina had been lied to, that much was clear. Uncertain now Dalgina's tail tucked underneath her. She whined softly, looking for assurance. Honrin didn't seem like he'd be able to comfort her right now, and Kiara still looked very dead to Dalgina. Instead she turned tail and ran for her hiding spot. Inside the box Dalgina turned around, sticking her head back out to see if things had gotten worse.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]

- Kiara Amarok - 02-11-2012

[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 397

Kiara had to work very hard to stop herself from laughing. It was an innocent, and fairly funny game. Playing dead was something Kiara remembered fondly from her own puppyhood and she believed that Jace's children would take the game the same way. Time passed slowly by and the arctic wolf waited for the most appropriate time to reveal herself to Dalgina as something other than a corpse. However, the reaction Kiara was greeted with by Hornin was not something she was expecting.

Pain. Kiara cried out as her sensitive stomach was attacked by Hornin's small body. The impact caused part of the skin to split slightly and allowed a few beads of blood gather in the center of the spiral. For several agonizing seconds she couldn't move, only sit in a huddled ball and bite back her whimpers. Slowly, but surely, the snow wolf uncoiled herself and with shaking limbs she stood. Kiara turned her sapphire eyes and saw the little white dog showing dominance toward her. His tail and heckles were raised. If Hornin had been older, or even of the same rank as her, Kiara would have backed off in submission. But the white puppy was neither, and needed to be taught the proper way of handling situations.

It was a rare moment when ever the alabaster woman displayed dominance, and even rarer when she enforced it. Unfortunately the situation called for it. Kiara too raised her tail high, and swallowed slightly as she raised her heckles and bared her fangs. Kiara was much bigger than Hornin and her display was much more impressive. Slowly the snow wolf moved, she lightly grabbed the white puppy and pushed him to the floor, where he would stay for several minutes until Kiara was satisfied that he had submitted to her.

Despite her ferocious demeanor, the white wolf was careful not to harm Hornin. That was the last thing she wanted. Finally, after what seemed like an agonizing eternity, Kiara released him. The older wolf stepped back, although her teeth were no longer showing and her heckles had lowered, Kiara still kept her tail raised and her ears high. She stared at the small puppy and looked him straight in the eye. "Hornin, sit. Dalgian you too. Come here. This is a lesson you both need to learn. Hornin, can you tell me why I am mad?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]