'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012)
[CODE] steal my profile (old) - Printable Version

+- 'Souls IPB Archive (November 2007–October 2012) (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb)
+-- Forum: Dead OOC (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Forum: Dead Templates (https://soulsrpg.com/ipb/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+--- Thread: [CODE] steal my profile (old) (/showthread.php?tid=29283)

Pages: 1 2

- Eris Eternity - 09-24-2011

<333! no problem gaiz. Big Grin

- Bangle Guffawri - 09-25-2011

LOOK HOW USEFUL SIE IS.

This is awesome, thank you <33

- Valinta LeStrange - 10-01-2011

I was gonna steal Sie's profile code anyhow ^^ this makes it so much easier XDD

ilusieee <333

- Eris Eternity - 10-01-2011

THIEF THIEF WE HAVE A THIEF IN THE HOUSE

- Valinta LeStrange - 10-01-2011

NOT THE PUPPIES! THEY STOLE THE PUPPIES!

*just watched 101 dalmations*
:C cruella y u so meen?

- Orin Takekuro - 10-12-2011

What about the header image at the top? I thought someone would have brought this up by now but I didn't see it. I've seen a few people lament this in chat, and now that I have a custom profile for Liliya I want her pretty header graphic to show!!! WHAAAA! *flails* I mean uh... Is there a fix for that? Maybe I just didn't see it.

- Vesper - 10-12-2011

AMAHGAWD RAZE FIGURED OUT SOMETHING RELATED TO CODING IT'S THE 'POCALYPSE

You remove this bit: #logostrip { display: none; }

At least I think. I was playing with my own profile for a while because I was curious, too. xD

EDIT: Ehh, it might not work so don't get excited. >>; At least it works for the main skin. I realized it probably would do absolutely nothing with an actual profile skin someone made. You might have to do something with the logostrip code, though.

- Liliya Russo - 10-12-2011

It fixed!! No wait... sorta... Now I think other things are wonky. But I don't know if it's actually the profile or the limited capabilities of my work's browser.

- Vesper - 10-12-2011

Heeyyy, that's awesome. <3

Everything looks okay on my browser. :/ I took a screenshot of it, if it helps -- I did make the screen smaller just so you could see more of the profile at the same time, so it's not just tiny!! xD

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ivy5xy.jpg

- Orin Takekuro - 10-12-2011

You're not fooling anyone, I know you just took that screen shot to show off that fabulous skin! :-P

Yeah, it is my work browser then! It runs off of like the oldest version of IE so it is the super suck. I never trust it, if things look wonky I just check them out later when I'm home. Can't see half the profiles or tables when I'm at work! Thank you! <3

- Vesper - 10-12-2011

*coughcough* maybe

But I'm really excited that I figured something out. xD Glad to be of help!

- Kostya Arsov - 11-05-2011

SO MUCH LOVE!!

Thanks for putting this out for people to use Sie =D

- Juliet Moonsong - 11-18-2011

[html]

SIE YOU ARE EPIC, AND THANK YOU!

[/html]

- Ayasha - 01-01-2012

Haven't used it (yet) but a mod or SA should totally pin this Smile

- Eris Eternity - 06-21-2012

Quote: Is the profile template that's available the same as like what's on Eris' and many other profiles?

This profile template is NOT what I am currently (as of June 2012) using in my profiles. This profile template is extensive and built to house all of your profile information: my current profile template basically just has personality and appearance. ;D They're built off the same basic code, though, and I'll post up the smaller profile layout for those who wish to use it at some point.

Quote:How do I get the .colorwords that is in yours, for the drop shadow on colored text?

Black

- Myrika Tears - 07-07-2012

Added a second version -- the abbreviated profile layout I use now, which links to a wiki or extended profile. O:

- Lilin Soulstorm - 07-07-2012

Ah yeah, buddy! :3 Thanks babe!

- Toby - 07-07-2012

Because Mattie is special Ed not gifted in profile stuff could you tell me how to change the colors? And how/where you make the top picture all awesome with a picture that doesn't match the souls logo?:3

On the logo thing I feel like they were talking about it but I didn't understand xD

I'm about to be switching from the large profile to the small since I really never had that much stuff and I just made a wiki page:3

???

- Myrika Tears - 07-08-2012

You're looking for profile skinning, which is in a pinned topic at the top of this forum. ^_^ This is just a profile "layout" that provides a different method of presenting the information within the profile (rather than a graphical customization). <3

SEE NEW TOPIC