Back from her long trip
[html]

She was excited to be back, but her mind was still fresh on that stranger. Her eyes looked around, she wasn't sure where she would find Domonick. He seemed to know her a bit more than she did him, but then again she was so whimsical a lot could get past her anyway. She thought maybe she should take her stuff home anyway, she didn't want him to see the painting, she still thought it was stupid of her to pick it up...but it reminded her of him. Maybe he would like it? She couldn't decide. With a huff she headed home, she would find Domonick before she went to bed, just to say hi.

Her tail wagged as she began to whistle a random tune. It wasn't too random to her, but to others it would be. It was a song from her childhood. (Pink Floyd, Pink) She came to her doorway. Her home was in Mirror Villa. She liked the small town look, it reminded her of her childhood. She had came across tons of small towns and always wanted to live in one, and, so, here she was living in the small dense town. Opening her door she set the stuff just inside. She hadn't shut the door, kind of a thing she didn't make a habit of yet. Her mind went to shifting from her Optime form, but she was sort of liking it to some degree. She wondered if she should go hunt for some clothing, she saw many who did wear clothing, and many who didn't. She wasn't sure if she would like it, but it seemed like it would be fun to dress up..who knew?

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick was wandering around, his head cloudy. He had been drowsy all day. He hadn't slept much the night before, so he had been napping in various places. He was coming out of the woods, having slept in a clearing for a few hours. He gave a slight laugh, "It's like being a pup, doing random things and not give a damn about it." he said aloud to Mother Earth herself.

He stopped walking and scratched his head, letting out a yawn. He was tired, but he had been worse off. He remebered the time he had gone without sleep for several days, it wasn't the brightest idea, but he wanted to prove to himself that he could do it, and he did, even if the next day he ended up sleeping for over half a day. He hadn't been able to sleep for a good reason, he felt like something...wasn't right, that something was amiss. He didn't know what it was, but whatever it was, it wasn't going to be good.

As he wandered around, he came upon Adonia walking into a house, One thing I can count on, is running into her every once and awhile. he thought to himself, a smile forming across his face. He stopped walking and looked at the scene as she entered the house, he decided to play a small joke on his dear friend, he crept forward and crouched low, as he came upon the side of the house he let his voice come out in a low tone and growl, "You in the house, come outside! I've got a word for you!" he tried not to laugh as he finished his false threat, he put his hand up to his muzzle to keep himself from bursting into laugher.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

As she went to go take a moment of rest her ears twitched as a voice, that sounded a bit upset rang out into her ears. Her ears went back, What had she done? She became very worried, it didn't sound like Jefferson's voice...and she was sure Domonick wouldn't be upset with her. She hesitated for a moment, had I forgot to do something with the horses!? Her mind wondered to early this morning. No..she fed them, made sure they had fresh water, brushed them...and put them out to pasture for a few hours. Oh god, what if she put the wrong on in the stall! She began to panic.

Taking a deep breath she began to walk to her door, ears back eyes all worried. Peeking out of the doorway her head looked to her left, straight, right. Blinked a few as she started to feel confused. Who, and where was this person! Gulping slightly she spoke out, almost stuttering, "H-hello?" Her voice was soft and very quiet. Stepping out of her home she stood a foot from the stoop. Eyes narrowed now, "Hey! Where are you!?" She huffed. How annoying! First this person scares the shit out of me, then they disappear? Suddenly, she went wide eyed. What if this person wasn't talking to her? There were other houses near...Oh now she felt foolish. "Great! Now I have paranoia!" She sighed and turned around to go back inside.

<style>
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick stifled a laugh as she came outside. How did she not see me? he thought to himself. He hoped that he wouldn't end up scaring her too much, maybe a little, but not too much. She had a good sense of humor, right? He crept forward as she turned around, as she was halfway into the house he lunched his hand forward, grabbing her by the leg, with a half laugh, half yell, "I've got you! I told you I had a word for you! I've gotten rid of that Domonick guy and now it's your turn!" He let out a laugh, hoping that she wouldn't hurt him too badly once she realized who he was. He raised his hand to block his face, just in case she didn't react to kindly to his little, childish, somewhat immature joke.

<style>
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

You said he was at the side of the house, so I figured she wouldn't see him

As she took one step in, her leg was grabbed causing a startled yelp to come from her. It took her a second to realize who it was and when she did, she playfully punched him in the arm, "You butt! I can't believe you!" she giggle yelled at him. She was so glad to see him, yet furious at how he strung her along. He was good, she couldn't deny that. Taking a few deep breaths she tried to calm her racing heart, "Uhh! I am soooo getting you back for that! You wait!" She exclaimed putting her back to the wall and sliding down into a seated position, legs drawn up and arms wrapped around her shins.

She stared out into the small town for a moment then glanced over at him in a playful glare, "So...other than trying to scare the bejesus out of me, what have you been up to?" Her eyes meet his before a nice smile forms on her muzzle. After a response she promptly says what she had done, "Well..I went to these place...I guess it is Halifax...I been there once and found few things that were interesting, so I thought I would take the opportunity to go again and picked up a few things." Her eyes look down wondering if she should share the other thing. It was obvious on her face that there were a few things she was hiding. Her emotions were readable like a book. Ears folded back as her conscious couldn't take it. "Umm...on the way back...I got to meet another canine.." It was all she was going to say at the moment until she heard his response.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick leaned against the side of the house, laughing hysterically, "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist." He stifled his laughter and smiled, leaning back against the house, his arms crossed in front of him. "Nothing, just been hanging out all day, relaxing." he listened to what she had done, smiling as she talked, nodding his head as she spoke to show that he was listening.

His ears perked up when she mentioned another canine. "Really?" a slight frown formed across his face. He was worried about the what this canine was doing out there, was he, or she, someone that could hurt another? Were they there to find a place to stay? He didn't know, but he was glad that Adonia was safe, glad nothing happened. "What were they doing out there?" he asked, his voice perked with interest.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

-glomps- yay!

Her blue eyes looked into his gray ones for a moment as he relaxed, she was almost lost in them. He's so freaking cute! She looks down blushing, then her ears flickered listening to him respond, "Yeah, he was kind of rough looking...and, well.." Her ears went back as she clenched her jaws. She felt like she was betraying the stray wolf by wanting to tell Domonick, but he had the right to know. Her eyes looked down as they showed her troubled thought, "...he didn't want me to say anything, but he said he was your friend..." She said it, she blurted it out, there was no going back now. She let out a sigh, "His name was...T-t..." She grumbled, "Crap! What was his name.." She brought up her hand hand smacked the top of her head as she thought. "Ta...Tav-no...Tannnn...Tann something.." Her eyes looked up, "I actually kind of question if he was telling the truth about being your friend...I mean...he acted realllllly realllllllllly weird.." Her eyes looked into his with a puppy like expression, ears back.

She watched him for a moment concerned, her eyes looked down, then back into her doorway as she leaned against the door frame. She eyed the picture for a moment then looked back to him listening to whatever he had to say as her tongue brought in the side of her top lip and chewed on it nervously eyes looking into his hoping she could read his thoughts somehow, "It seemed like he didn't want you to know...but, I couldn't just go around hiding that from you, you have the right to know someone is looking for you.." she added quietly almost whispering it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: I'm still alive! :3

He cocked his head to the side as she spoke about the male. A friend of mind? He didn't have any friends around this place, at least not counting the Phoenix Valley members. He smiled as she listed off the names, trying to remember. Suddenly, it hit him. His eyes got wide, It couldn't be...Tannin.. His thoughts rushed to his old friend, he hadn't seen him since..since he ran away.

As she described the way he acted, he thought that it had to be him, he was always kinda weird, or maybe it was the way he saw it, but he was weird nonetheless. A slight smiled formed across his face, he couldn't believe that Tannin could be this close to him, he missed him, he would be able to find out about his..about his old pack, about his life, what..what they had done when he ran away. He shook his head, realizing that he was thinking and staring off into space. He focused on Adonia, "Thank you for telling me, he...he sounds like an old friend from..from my old pack, but I can't believe he is all the way up here, it's so far away.."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

This is kinda what it looks like....http://s3.amazonaws.com/picable/2008/10 ... ng_620.jpg

Her eyes continued to watch him, blinking as she saw him stare off into space. She almost debated about poking him, but thought better of it. Her head leaned back then her eyes glanced at the picture for a moment, then his voice caught her ears and she looked back to him. He didn't seem to bothered by it, but she was still concerned. "Well, then he isn't a threat..." her voice trailed off. She wanted to get her mind off this stranger, and so she spoke again, "What do you think about that picture?" She asked curiously as she pointed to the painting. It was a very nice painting, it was done with oils capturing a nice hill covered area with a mountain behind it. A sky with vivid colors of pink, purple and blues. A few nicely painting pine trees as well.

Her eyes looked back to him, curiously awaiting an answer. If he liked it she would tell him she got it for him, if he didn't, then well...she would keep it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

He smiled warmly, "He never was to me, the only thing he would hurt was the animals, he was one of the best hunters in the pack. Always came back from whatever he was doing with some form of trophy." he sighed, he just couldn't believe that he was here, it was good to know that someone was still alive, he had a way to ask questions.

He looked to where she was pointing, seeing the painting. It was a very nice piece, he had never really been around paintings, never seen many things from the human craft. He smiled, "It's very nice. Did you find it in one of the old shops that were around when humans were here? he looked back at her, smiling.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She watched him, and decided it would be best to just not worry about it Tannin. He seemed nice enough, and maybe they could become friends as well. Her eyes watch as Domonick looks at the painting she brought back and when he commented nicely on it she smiled. "Yeah...Halifax, I actually got it for you..." She became a little shy, but her curiosity pushed her to look at his facial expression. She had hope that he would accept it, and maybe be happy that she got it for him. Looking away she stood up and went inside grabbing the picture and bringing it outside into the sunlight. "When I saw it, it reminded me of you..and well, I thought maybe you might like it.."

Her eyes once more looked back over to him as she set it against one of the posts that held up the roof on her porch, "If you don't want it, though, I will keep it...." She said lifted her arm and scratching the back of her head in a nervous manner. Her bi-colored eyes sparkle a little as she made a shy smile. Adonia was almost getting a knotted stomach fearing a refusal even though it was more likely he would love it. There were other things she brought back but the picture was the one thing the freighted about more, she was wanting to impress him in a way, to get his attention. She didn't understand fully why, other than the fact she liked him but even then she didn't think she should have been making as big a deal as she was about wanting his attention and approval.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

When she said she got it for him, he smiled, his ear twitched. He blinked, his eyes looking at hers, "Thank you, it is very beautiful." he chuckled and looked away. He thought about his.."house" it was really embarrassing to be honest. The rickety old shed, it kept the rain out and it was toasty if you had a fire going, so he didn't mind it too much, better than a small lean to that he was used to. He smiled to himself and looked back at Adonia "I like it a lot, I've never have been given gifts, so I'm sorry if I'm awkward saying thanks." he rubbed the back of his head and chuckled nervously.

He thought for a moment, sighed and crossed his hands across his chest. "I've realized that you've never seen my house." he let out another sigh, "It isn't much to be talked about, just a..just a small thing." He laughed, thinking about it. It may not be the greatest of places, but he liked where it was, a small creek running behind it, shallow, but it was nice. He enjoyed sitting by it, just listening to the flowing water, the rippling.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

His thank you made her look at him, gauging the thank you. When the dark wolf added more to his thank you she smiled genuinely. "Really, you haven't been gifted before?" It threw her off. Her mother would always gift it, unknowingly to her, it was more of a way of her mother saying 'sorry' for the beatings, but it was a gift none-the-less. Her father gave her genuine gifts, as a way of being thankful for her existence and to show he cared. To her a gift was just a way of showing thankfulness, happiness, and signs of friendship. At times gifts showed more than that, like when her father gifted his mate. Trinkets that he was interested in her. Her tail continued to wag as her eyes met his, "Well, maybe I can get you other things...or you can join me to this city one time-if you would like?" She added her eyes filled with joy and interest.

Her ears layed back when he sighed, wondering if something was wrong when he crossed his arms. A small laugh came from her, "Yeah, I haven't...I believe this is your first time at my place too.." a meek smile shown on her features. "Is it around here? Or further from the main part of Phoenix?" Her eyes look around then back to his when she asked. She knew when growing up for awhile her and her father slept beneath the stars, then he found a community of dogs that accepted them in their area. It wasn't a pack...but more of a society of dogs. However, they then slept in a house structure, left by man. Much like the one she was in now. When he spoke she then figured it was a place with walls, which was a good thing. A place to hang the picture.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick nodded his head and laughed, Well, there was once, awhile ago.." his voice trailed off as reached up to the key , e got lost in thought for a few seconds, he quickly shook his head and laughed again, "I've never really been a situation to receive a gift, not for awhile at least." He looked up to the sky and grinned, thinking about how beautiful it was.

He turned his head and looked to Adonia, "A trip to the city, that would be nice. See what exactly is there. Adventure behind every turn?" he added the last part with a soft smile. His ear twitched from a gentle breeze rushing by, "It isn't too far from here, a good 10 minutes of walking. I like it, settle a good distance away from all the commotion, peace and quiet. It isn't much though, a place to call home, at least for now. I may get around to building something, who knows." He thought about what it would be like to live in a place built by himself, something he made. He smiled, the thought of it made him happy. He scratched his head and spoke, "If you'd ever wanna see it, I can show it to you, but like I said, it is nothing to be impressed over. If you've seen a shed, then you've basically seen my house."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her eyes watched him, as they had this entire time, however, they narrowed when he danced around a subject. What was he trying to hide? She tried to let it go, but the plucking curiosity sparked her too much, "Oh?" It was said in a slightly higher pitch than her usual voice, edged with much curiosity for what he was somewhat dancing around. If there was anything Adonia had a weakness for it was knowledge, even the slightly nosey knowledge. It seemed that he attempted to change the subject as he spoke of traveling, he mind hesitated to change the subject, but she was a fleeting one, so she went with it. "Yeah, it would be fun, I haven't explored the entire place, but it would be fun to go with another. Probably safer that way, anyhow." She added. The husky/wolf was quite skittish really. Being alone made her jumpy, even being in the home alone made her slightly jumpy.

Inside Adonia actually ached for a companion of some sort, it was almost one of the reasons she was slowly becoming clingy to the barn. She had spent a good morning there before she had left to go traveling. The horses were so pleasing to be around, they cleared her mind of a lot of her inner fears. Her mind had almost drowned in her fears and thoughts until she heard the tail end of his words. Her head had been down slightly as she thought, so when the words snapped her back to reality she lifted her maw to look at him, "Oh- yeah, that would nice, but if your embarrassed by it I won't intrude." She slightly laughed then smiled at him. Dominick seemed to be quite the wolf. She wasn't sure how he felt about her, but the more she thought about what Jefferson said she wondered. The only thing with her was she doubted it really, she didn't see anything that would attract him to her, surely there were many others around that would catch his attention much faster than her, and were a lot more attractive. The confidence that she portrayed was quite different than her inner thoughts.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick let out a small laugh, "Anytime you wanna go, just tell me and I'll be ready." he looked at Adonia as he finished his sentence, a smile across his face. He thought about going someplace with the female, as he did so, his smile grew. He would enjoy the time with her, but he was worried that she wouldn't enjoy the time with him. He thought of himself as annoying, he always thought that people didn't want to be around him for too long, that he would make them angry or make them want to leave. His eyes looked down to the ground as he thought about this, his ears laid back, his breathing became slightly ragged. He wiped his eyes quickly and recovered himself, taking a breath and letting out a random laugh, to which his face burned slightly from embarrassment.

"Naw, it's okay, I'm not embarrassed. If you ever feel like coming over, I will be more than happy to have you there." he smiled at her, looking into her eyes. His ears perked up as he looked at her, something about her made him smile, made his mood lift. His nose burned, and he looked out at the scenery. He wanted to ask her something, but he decided against it, not wanting to further embarrass himself. He took a breath and laid his head back, looking up at the stars, he couldn't help but think about all the things that were happening, he spoke, his voice hushed, "Have you ever felt like there was someone out there, someone that was thinking about you as you thought about them?" his ears laid back against his head, his eyes staring into the abyss of the sky.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Her ears go back slightly as an impish smile comes across her muzzle, "That would be a lot of fun...I am sure of it...you tend to always be fun to be around--when Jefferson isn't there.." She joked, really she didn't mean anything negative about their leader. He just seemed to be serious all the time, not that there was anything wrong with it...it just was not her way. Adonia was shy, and some could say skittish, however, she was serious when it was necessary, like life threatening serious times, or harmful times, or--well, you get the idea. Other than that she loved to be silly and goof around. From what she gathered, it seemed that Domonick was that way too, but she had yet to truly confirm that.

Her eyes peered back into her doorway looking at her plush dog that she had retrieved a long while back, it was sitting on an old partially moth-eaten couch she had found. Her eyes looked back over to Domonick's as she moved to close the door and sit on the porch, "I'll keep that in mind.." She responded to him about his home, then she sat down on the stair, her eyes looking back into his before he had turned back to the scenery. It made her ears perk in curiosity to what that was about, and then she had an odd sensation on her nose--blushing perhaps, then it went to her cheeks. Why was she blushing? She didn't understand it so she too looked away after a few moments longer had passed. Her ears folded back for a second, then perked intently when he spoke in a rather quiet tone.

Her mind analyzed it trying to figure out if she indeed had that before, or if maybe there was more to what he was asking. "Well...I don't know. Sometimes, I wonder if my dad and I miss each other at the same time...and-well..I think that would be the only person..." She lied...there were moments when she felt like she had a 'crush' on Domonick, but she pushed those feelings aside. She saw what 'love' or strong feelings of 'like' can do to someone, and she had made a small promise to herself to never let those emotions get in the way, or blind her. Her mother was a cruel hearted female when it came to toying with male's emotions, and her father would do absolutely anything to please a female her cared about. Adonia just wanted-if she ever fell in love to be mated for life, she didn't know how a crush went, or what it meant. If her 'crush' feeling was that of love, or strong like and there were times she wondered if he felt the same but she would not admit that to him, oh no, that would be stupid.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick let out a playful scoff, "He scares me, like..I dunno, whenever he is around, I feel like I have to do my best or if not then I'm.." he moved his finger across his neck and stuck out his tongue he let out a outburst of laughter. He stopped laughing and recovered himself.

He let out a sigh, "I think that out there, somewhere someone has to be thinking about you. I mean, everyone needs somebody, even if they don't want to admit it. Being alone, after awhile, it messes with your mind, but if you know you have someone to think about, it can save you." he stared into space as he spoke, his eyes staring at nothing in particular.

He thought about her answer, he thought if he should mention something, tell her that he felt something for her, but he decided against it, he didn't want to lose a good friend, so he kept his mouth shut, but he spoke, "How do you..how do you know when you should tell someone something?" he felt stupid for asking, "I mean, I know somebody, who...um..nev-nevermind." he buried his head into his arms, his ears laid back, his nose was burning badly. His body trembled, but not from nerves or tears, he was laughing to himself, he doubled over in a fit of laughter.

He was laughing at his own stupidity, at his own embarrassment. He was burning, blushing hard. He recovered himself and sat up, "I-I'm sorry, I know I'm stupid, I do a lot of random things and I hope it doesn't tick you off too much."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She stared at him for a moment when he spoke of how Jefferson made him feel, then laughed, "I don't think he would kill you, he doesn't seem like that kind of leader...but he is rather serious all the time, it seems." Her elbows on her knees she propped up her hand, on her palms her eyes watching the birds hunting about in the grass. Her ears perked listening to his words, "Well...yeah, if you have nothing to do, I can see it messing with ones head. I know I don't have anyone really, other than you and the barn, and the barn tends to take up a lot of my morning, and sometimes my afternoon if I stay with the horses long enough." She turns her head with a light smile, her eyes sparkling with a sweet kind look in them. She spoke of him, but didn't realize how it could be taken out of context, and it wouldn't be far off. She really did like him, she just wasn't sure how strong her feelings for him were.

Suddenly he seemed nervous unsure, the way he spoke showed it, "Well...depends on what the something is?" Her tone was a little unsure as he quickly continued, most likely out of sheer nervousness. She never saw him be so unconfident, even in front of Jefferson, he still seemed sure of himself. Her brows came together as she continued to watch him, "Who....?" She tried to urge him to continue even though he suddenly buckled over and begin to...to...shiver? No, he was laughing, why was he laughing. She was so very confused. Her eyes widen in this state of confusion. Her eyes watch as he then rights himself and made an apology. She bursts into laughter, her own fit of laughter as she holds her tummy, displaying almost the same odd ball actions he did, except she fell backwards on her stoop. "Oh, Domonick!" she said in between laughs, "You couldn't annoy me, not in a way that I couldn't get you back or annoy you back for it!" Her head turns as she stops laughing and looks at him, as she lays on her back. "I am the queen of annoying, however, I need an audience that I am comfortable with first...tends to make other laugh when I bug another..." She winked as she joked.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Domonick smiled at the female, his face still burning. "Annoy me? Bah, you could try." he let out a loud laugh. His smile wouldn't fade from his face. After a good moment of laughing, his brought his hand up to his face, wiping away a tear, he was laughing so hard he was crying. A breeze blew by, ruffling his fur, his ears twitched. He sighed, finally able to take a good breathe without having another fit of laughter.

His smile still plastered on his face, he watched the world before him, peaceful. He loved every moment of it. He didn't understand why though, when he was around this female, he felt like he should act better than normal, yet he tripped over his own thought. He thought about what Jefferson had said, about being able to tell. His nose burned even more, causing him to frown, he didn't think he was predictable, but apparently he was wrong.

He just tried to push the thoughts aside and looked around again. He looked up at the sky, it was late, really late, but he didn't seem tired, maybe it was the fact that he was enjoying himself to much, or something else, whatever it was, he didn't complain, it felt nice. He grinned shyly and let out a soft sigh, "Amazing isn't it?" he said quietly, almost to himself.

<style>
</style>
[/html]