go ahead and don't believe
[html]
ooc talk!: Daisuke muse is sucking right now. Sorry for the wait and the shortness..

On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of shit
through the blood he can look, see the life that he took.
From council of one
He'll decide when he's done with the innocent

The golden brute tried to give the blade back to Daisuke, whom grabbed the blade and handed it right back to him. What good will it do? I wouldn't feel any better, and neither would you. the male started. Daisuke's oceanic orbs were on the male's lips, his own being silent at the moment. He waited for Snake to continue. To wound someone is something that is done only in defense. the male spoke to Daisuke, his words stinging more so than a blade that would be running through his flesh if it had been any other Infernian. " I would feel better. I would feel like we were even. Since I hurt you, you need to hurt me. Teach me a lesson." the male spoke, his brow twitching as he spoke. Little did many people know was that in all reality, Daisuke was a masochist. He liked the pain when he was conscious to it, and he treated the fights as nothing more than a game. He never thought he was in real danger, even if someone was going to try and rip his throat out. He didn't know how to differentiate from the good play fight and the bad "play" fight.

Daisuke placed the blade on his friend's lap once again. "I want you to do it, Snake. Please." Daisuke pleaded to the male, again, his chest bare of any protection that he would have for him to block any attack. He put his hands behind his back, them wrapping within each other so he would not instinctively claw out at his friend on accident. Daisuke sat there, in front of the other, his eyes closing as he had gotten himself ready to feel the cold metal slash through his fur. "Please Snake. Just do it."

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread