thread title missing
[html]

--

IC/OOC text separator

Matrix had been methodical in her sowing of the seeds. She spaced them apart appropriately so that the plants would not need to compete for nutrients or space for their roots, and she tried to line the perimeter with the flowers designed to look and smell pretty. So far, she had planted mostly marijuana, some poppies, some sunflowers in the back, some lavender, some roses, and some hibiscus. (She had struck gold, really, when she discovered that old gardener's shop in the city... complete with tons of seeds, fertilisers, and various supplies).
His question caught her somewhat off guard, but she decided it wasn't a bad idea--what better to do than to relax and watch the fire? She peered at it closely--it seemed to be under control. "I don't have any tobacco, but I have some marijuana back in the shed," she said. Her supplies currently came from Nirvana. "Hah. If you give me awhile, I'll be able to get some much higher quality stuff," she promised with a grin. In Nirvana, things ran rampant... the female plants were all fertilised and there wasn't much selection involved. She intended to change that. She knew once she got one good plant going, she could use it to produce more.
"Want to check it out and go to pick up the pipe? The fire will be okay for a little while," she said. He could see the shed and the greenhouse up close then, too--complete with the young plants, which had barely begun to poke above the soil's surface.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread