old faces, new places
[html]

Yeah, up to you Shae, though the group aspect of this thread is fun ^^ Oh, also I finally named Nayati's relatives so feel free to have them ask him about them. I assume that they'd at least know his parents and probably his younger siblings as well. 300+

Asha response, both verbal and none, to his teasing brought a hearty laugh from the male's chest. He had missed this. Teasing the other members of the tribe or even his younger siblings was not nearly so fun as exchanging taunts with the Amara femme. "Oh, I have no doubt of that." The two had always had a certain chemistry that couldn't be denied, even from their youngest days. He was only two moons older than her and both had lost their littermates and the two had become fast friends. It was this strong friendship that had lead to the close friendship between his family and her own. Of course the whole tribe was related to each other through bond, but he more closely considered the Amaras family. Dawali was almost a second father to him. It would make his relocation much easier, having them around. It was like moving from one side of his family to the other. Surely the Kalona would enjoy once again having the male companionship of another original tribe member. It must have been hard for him, especially when Asha left his side to return to the original tribe for a time. Dawali was strong though, and had always persevered, even through the most difficult of times. He was interested to hear that many here hunted without the aid of weapons. "I would hardly say I'm always right," he said with humor and Onawa gained an amused glint to her eyes. "It is interesting though, their ways here. To know more about the humans and yet to hunt on four legs. I can't wait to meet one of them."

As they began to move deeper into the territory Onawa gave Asha a polite nod in response to her wave. Even though he was wish her day in and day out he never failed to marvel at the grace with which she moved. It was like water flowing through a river: effortless. As Asha elbowed her father one of his brows rose in query. It seemed he was missing out on some joke. Though as always Dawali had a quick retort for his spirited daughter. Nayati's grin returned to his face and he was intrigued by the mention of this fishing device. "What device is this Dawali? Apparently not a spear, I take it." Whenever he went to fish he used a special spear for the task, as was the usual custom for AniWayans. It seemed that, as with hunting, the wolves around here had a different way of achieving the goal. Asha remained close to his side and he could feel a certain lightness to his step with her so near. He glanced at her again, his pale blue gaze soft as it fell upon her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread