common sound of a common girl
[html]
wc: 219

Coli hesitated for a moment, studying the stranger before her. Did the girl want to talk to her? That was... surprising. The wolves really were friendly here, friendlier than she was used to. She angled her ears back with mild embarrassment at her timid reaction, and nudged the barn door closed with her footpaw. No need to let the warmer air leak outdoors, when they could be a little more comfortable in here.

"...Ah, my name is Colibri Haki," she murmured after a moment, offering a shy smile. It wasn't meeting a new packmate that had her nervous, it was seeing the unfamiliar ungulate prostrate amidst the dusty straw. The beast barely flicked its ears as they spoke, though, so it did not appear agitated or territorial in any way. Docile was good. She took a hesitant step forward, casting a lingering glance on the animal before meeting the pale-furred female's gaze.

"It's nice to meet you... I haven't been here long," she added, stating the obvious. She had visited before, but never more than an afternoon. Still... it felt like she could be here forever. It was safe here. "I was just exploring, I suppose. And you...?" Coli tilted her head, blue eyes hesitant but curious. Did this female live in the barn? It didn't seem very... wolfy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread