Where do you go when you're blue?
[html]

Pilot grinned in anticipation. He was happy that Naniko had at least agreed to try and offer some help. He nodded at her idea, happy to put his writing skills to the test. He guided them towards the cavern, and grinned when he discovered that it was drawing closer and closer. "That would be wonderful, Naniko. I’d appreciate any help at all. I mean, I’ve started reading some things and I went and gathered the plants I could. The only thing is, most of them don’t grow until the spring, so it’s hard to find the things in the book. When I was younger, I was raised living on plants. I know a lot about them, but I’m just not sure about their value when it comes to medicine. The list would be great."

He ducked his head, for they had reached the den, and he entered the place that had temporarily been the spot he had slept for a month or so. Moving over to where Phoenix had been sleeping as he recovered, Pilot kneeled down next to the other jars of medicine that Naniko had given them. There was still a bit of the rub left that Naniko had advised Dierdre and Pilot to keep slathered on Phoenix’s chest. It had worked in the end, but clearly not enough to rid him of the sickness entirely.

He waited for Naniko to settle down beside him before they opened the bag. After all, he wasn’t sure what the jars and medicines inside would be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread