Explorers, Unite!
[html]

OOC: <3s to Alaaaaaine. And HOMG... she is a bit rude. O:

SHORRRRRRT. I apologise. XD Running a little low on muse today... excruciatingly tired.

WC: ---

After her greeting, it seemed the girl was a tad occupied- perhaps she had been wrong about using both languages? Frowning slightly, the young lilac waited patiently for the red and white husky pup to come within reach... and stared in shock at what happened next. Caillen came crashing through the underbrush, flying straight into the girl she had never seen before, knocking her off her feet in a fit of growls. As Caillen realized his mistake, Sylvie again simply stared, her mouth slightly open.

What was he doing here, let alone taking out poor, innocent little pups? At the stream of insults coming out of the younger whelp's mouth, her thoughts shifted in a different direction. Sylvie's jaw snapped shut and creamy paws quickly propelled her to the scene, taking up a location nearer to Caillen than Amaranth, but still between the two of them. Inwardly, she imagined taping the younger dog's mouth shut for being quite so harsh, but outwardly she agreed with her. Caillen should have been paying better attention, after all... right?

"Oh! I'm so sorry, he... he's usually better at telling me from other dogs." She shot a slightly disgruntled glance at the slate and blue boy she had come to care so deeply for. He needed to be more careful... and what was he doing out here anyway? Didn't Alaine constantly keep him under lock and key?

Mixed emotions swirled about underneath that silky chocolate fur of hers as the younger hybrid offered her name to Sylvie... though, in a far prouder manner than expected. Slightly taken aback, Sylvie stared for a moment at the young mixed breed before looking back to her close comrade, expecting him to answer Amaranth's question. She at least deserved that, after being taken out by some strange, larger, maniacal blue and grey hybrid. But despite all this, only one question whirled about the young girl's mind... What are you doing out here, Caillen?

Talk. Think. Walk.

<style type="text/css">
.sylvie-everythingyouneed b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffebff; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;}
.sylvie-everythingyouneed i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffebff; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;}
.ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;text-align:right;color:#ffebff;}
.sylvie-everythingyouneed p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sylvie-everythingyouneed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9390b9; background-image:url(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/J ... point0.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #ffebff; padding: 430px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffc6ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread