tear me down
[html]

A white left front foot paused in mid-air and her nose twitched when the scent of another reached her. It wasn't so terribly uncommon to run into others, and Soka certainly didn't mind it. In fact, she quite enjoyed the company of others. In the past few months, she had felt her life of a wayward traveler coming to an end, although that could have just been a feeling. She was nearing three years of age, so it would be no surprise that her internal clock was telling her to settle down, "find a good man", and all that mumbo-jumbo.

When she turned to face somebody with a resemblance to herself, that didn't surprise her in the least. She wasn't a remarkable or unique creature by any means, although that didn't get her spirits down. She considered herself average, but not dull. "It would be quite a coincidence if we had," she replied, her stance and tone neutral. "I've never been here before. At least not that I recall. My name is Sokanon."

Greeting strangers had gotten easier and easier as she'd traveled, and she had found that a majority of them were not so very hostile as she had once believed. In fact, most of them turned out to be quite affable and even likable to a degree. When she'd been younger, as a pup, she'd always thought that everybody in the outside world would be terrible, mean and downright heartless. Her travels had proven her wrong, and she was quite grateful for that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread