let's just stop, drop everything
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... sasban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Dude, that one gets me, too. Sorry my posts are so short! x( I feel like I'm giving you a giant middle finger with this. 300+

Kansas would never completely stop worrying that she'd become tired of being with him. She was so gorgeous that she could easily have any man she wanted; did she have that desire? Perhaps one day he'd cease to fulfill her need for excitement. He knew this would never happen to him, because she kept him together with an unimaginable strength. He would never seek something that would ruin their relationship, for they'd come so very far. But then, he'd experienced t he dullness of casual, sexual relationships, and the experience, little as it was, left him completely repelled. It seemed the only way to quell his anxiety around this was the cherish the time he had with her, be it limited or forever. His most prominent hope in life was that it was the latter.

He could feel in the warmth of her hand that she was happy. That was all he'd wanted. Making her happy and relaxed, giving her some kind of escape this night sent waves of contentment through his entire body, from the inside out. He had never felt so accomplished and proud before in his entire life.

Her love never dulled for him and he knew it never would; after so long a union he still felt butterflies in his stomach when he was in her presence, and they fluttered now as he tasted the satin sweetness of her skin. He wanted her closer to him; the space between them needed to close as completely as possible. The arm around her reached to trail down the center of her chest, brushing against her thin body down her belly and still further. As he nibbled on her neck, he moved his hand to the warmth between her legs, and sighed when he felt the soft flesh there. She felt perfect, from her weight against his own body to the perfect skin beneath his fingers. He trailed his fingers gently, caressing her there for a few minutes, always wanting her closer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread