a saucerful of secrets
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 11px; font-family: Verdana; line-height:12px;">

Sorry. :< 300+ words.

Her worries about waking the Commander seemed to have no foundation, as the voice that beckoned her in surely could not have heard her if she had been asleep only moments before. Princess felt terrible about the idea of bothering Savina, especially so early, but she did not see any way around it. This was different than the last time, when she had called for Cercelee, who did not know her at all, in a state of anger and hurt. Now, she was going to speak to the woman that had given her a chance, even when both her mother and her brother had shown a very bad lack of judgment. The Marino woman had been nothing but kind to her, and she hated to think that she was repaying her in such a manner. The decision to leave weighed heavily on her chest as she pushed the door open nervously, stepping into the Commander’s room for the first time ever.

It seemed strange to be invited inside, since Savina held much seniority and rank over her, even though Princess knew that was not the way that the pack worked. It was different here, with the other Dreamers, than it had been when she had been with her mother in Dahlia de Mai. She almost felt a twinge of guilt at what she had come to ask, even though she knew how important it was that she did this. “I’m sorry it’s so early,” she said, taking in the sight of her Commander and the very slight bulge around her abdomen. It was so strange to see her on four legs; had she ever been in this form around Princess before? She was not sure, but she did know that Savina had the same respectable air about her in this form. “But I was really hoping I could talk to you about something... I talked to Anu a few days ago about it, but I really wanted to talk to you about it, as well. Are you busy?” It wouldn’t take long, but she did not want to take up Savina’s time if she was doing something else.

Table by Me!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread