Re-visit
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/erin_kaetablegray.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

klsdlgkgs <3 blargh :[ ((415-- and weird because I just wrote a 415 word post :| WITCHCRAFT))

The hybrid was particularly glad it was this canine who had summoned her—lurking thoughts of danger from the Dahlian wolves seemed to almost evaporate. She spied the horse behind him and took that as an excellent sign—certainly the equine would provide ample warning in case any strange canines approached. Horses had spent many years between the human's era and their re-domestication by canines, and Kae expected much of that time was spent watching out for predators, canine and feline alike. The other canine spoke, and the hybrid listened. She had imagined news of the conflict traveled—it always did. The hybrid would have expected the other packs to consider banding together—they liked to protect their own, but she had not considered that the coyotes would be offered any kind of aid. Even so, she could not take expect a promise for AniWayan fealty—but this was a good thing, too, as what she knew of the feather-decorated male told her he would promise nothing to Dahlia de Mai. His words rang true, and the coyote woman nodded—she doubted Gabriel would have risked Inferni for a conflict between AniWaya and Crimson Dreams, if they were ever to war.

She remained quiet as the other canine finished speaking, indicating the pack on the horse's back. A smile blossomed on the silver-furred hybrid's face, and she tilted her head earthward for a moment, offering a silent and brief bow of thanks and respect toward the russet-furred wolf. “Thank you. I know the risk you're taking for your whole pack, coming here...” the hybrid said. If a Dahlian were to see Dawali here or overhear this meeting somehow, AniWaya might be dragged in as well. She shook her head to quell the thought. “This means a lot to me and Inferni. Thank you.” she repeated, again offering him a warm smile, as friendly and grateful as she could make it with the knotted scar tissue criss-crossing her face. “Haku took over Dahlia. I think he'd like to see us all burn. Inferni's just first on the list,” the hybrid said dryly, still spitting his name with venom. She could say it now, at least—it didn't completely revolt her to say it, since every time she did she imagined blood coursing from him, flowing into snow and staining it brilliant crimson. Vengeance was comforting to Kaena, because it was a step toward normalcy—thinking of hurting him was a far cry better than fearing him.

<style>
.kae-gifterin091 b {color:#D7CA2E;}
.kae-gifterin091 p {text-indent:25px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread