Tell everybody I'm on my way....
OOC: Thanks. ^^ Sorry if I ramble a bit, I'm still feeling out their roles.

Leah had woken Anne when the rabbit was stewed, so the blonde wolfess was in her Lupeci form when he Alpha arrived. Essentially it was the same as her Lupus, though she did wear cargo pants (an extra pair of Leah's). Leah had added a canvas vest to her ensamble - of course it also had large pockets, no doubt filled wih more books or herbs or whatever else she kept in those endless pockets.

When the pair noticed his arrival hey both stopped their activities ( reading and whittling, respectively) and turned in the direction of his approach. Leah stood a step behind Anne, in a position just short of omega. Anne mirrored her companion's stance, but with her tail wagging cheerfully she was less subdued than the red pelted girl.

"Hello sir!"

"...Greetings."

Anne noticed the power with which this alpha carried himself. He was pretty obviously no pushover. Of course, he gave them his name, so it was only polite....

"I'm Aneira Rampant, but everybody calls me Anne." She gestured towards her companion, who looked like she would love to sink onto the ground. She was easily the shyest wolf Aneira had ever met. "An' this is Laelia Anemos," she chuckled mischevously. "but she gets mad if you call her that, so I call her Leah."

"We...uh... came to join," Anne said akwardly. Were here rules for this sort of thing?

Leah gently tapped Anne's shoulder. Anne glanced back, then started - she'd nearly forgotten.

"Not that we'd be freeloadin' or anything." She continued sheepishly "Leah can read and write, cook, and stuff. She's good at artsy things too." Anne opened her mouth again, then closed it. She couldn't think of anything she could do.

Perhaps sensing her friend's distress, Leah took up the slack. "Anne can build several types of trap, including those for fish, fowl, small and large game. She has the rudiments of combat, but needs more training before she'll be any use." She hadn't changed tone or expression, speaking calmly as though she was reading off a list. She didn't pull any punches either.

"Yeah, and that." Well that could have gone better.

Messages In This Thread