I'm scared to death of light and silence
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
MISERYThere was power beneath his strong arms. He was the perfect soldier - not only was he loyal, but he loved her. With a fanatical devotion that rivaled her own to Damian, her Crimson King. She had saved him, and for that, his life was for her. Forever and always. She had so much to do now. Her mind was racing with all of the possibilities - Misery had always loved the possibility of him. She was content to hold him for a long moment, before gently pulling back to reach into one of the bags that hung off the horse. She had loaded Lock up with as much as possible upon leaving the mountain.

MISERY "I have so much to show you, Lark. You've done so well...one day, soon, you'll be a son of Ankh." A son of the light. Free from persecution and the hatred that came from being a son of Tak. She would change him, she would shape him. But first she had to teach him. His education had fallen apart when she left - she had regretted that from the moment she walked away. All of her other children had been so poorly educated in God's way - he would not be. From the bag she pulled a thin silver chain - much like the golden one around her neck. The charm hanging from it was a silver eye - crafted by one of the finest Khalif hands. They had always been good at making their symbols. "I went home. This, this is for you. It will protect you - mark you as his for now." But your mine, little Lark, you will always be mine. The thought was fierce within her - he was her boy. But for now Tak must have him, Tak must guide him. "I have a story to tell you Larkspur - so very many you need to know." She was excited, and intent on restarting the blessed boy's education as quickly as possible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread