when you boil it all down
[html]

This should be an interesting hunt. xD Feel free to still jump in, if you want to! 300+ words.

The first bundle of fur that came to him was small, red, and white. Immediately, he knew that it was Amaranth, and he smiled down at her happily. Her presence would certainly make the hunt different than he had anticipated, as taking a pup on a hunt was not always profitable, but the experience would be good for her. "That is fantastic, Amaranth," he praised, choosing to pretend that he had not heard her admission that a very large number of them had gotten away. He had never had children of his own, so he was still learning how to take care of puppies properly, but he knew that encouragement was the best technique that he could use with the two young ones.

His attention was diverted to the next member, a white and shockingly pink girl, who seemed very young and excitable as well. Now, Vigilante was certain that this would be a very interesting hunt, indeed. Just as he was hoping that someone else would show up, as well, so that he would have someoe along that was more experienced, the Constable got his wish as Heath arrived silently. "Hello Heath," he said, addressing him with a nod. He had not seen him outside of a pack meeting in months, but he had enjoyed the male's company. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Orin. I am Vigilante Haskel, Constable of Cour des Miracles," he said, introducing himseld courtiously.

It seemed that, for now, this would be their ragtag group of hunters. Though he had initially been thinking of hunting down an elk, he realized now that this was not particularly a practical idea. A deer would probably be a good choice, then, for this group. "I'm glad you all came. There are deer out there," he said, indicating the wooded area he had situated himself by, "I am sure. I think that would be a good start?" he asked, looking for input on the idea.

<style>
.vigi-letgo1 b {color:#FAFEDB; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-letgo1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-letgo1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#322F21; letter-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:400px; background-color:#887A5A; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread