Thieves and Their Hands
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... nequin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
I figure we can close it after this post or yours or w/e haha. If you want, in the next thread, they can talk about queerness in general? [I kinda of post stalked you a bit >>] He can have an outfit ready for you if you want more bg for it c:

Strel snorted at her comment, quite aware of how the mind's eye and hands could end up not working in tandem. Paintbrushes would never find themselves in useful employment if his fingers held them. The most one of those could do is aid him in designing. Thankfully, his doodles were good enough to pass well on clothing that changed and bent so anyone watching the cloth move would not be able to glance wholly on the product. Colors and abstract figures were more the Marquis' forte. He was quite content to let nature be the image of beauty. Besides, needles and thread fit much better into a satchel than pencils, brushes, charcoal, and then paper and canvas to boot.

Blinking back at the woman, he considered the work he had before him. Well, maybe it was a lot, but Strel enjoyed the work to a somewhat insane degree. When he worked on something for someone else, it felt like he was being entirely useful with his existence and the skills given to him; sort of like it was the purpose of his life.

Mati seemed to have reached her limit for the moment; he did not blame her for it at all. Who could keep at it for hours at a time? They would go blind for sure! Strelein watched her move back to examine the mural, but whatever looks crossed her face he did not see. So, because of his position, he stared almost absently at the back of her head, wondering what it would take to get a cup of the talent that the woman had showed here. His sufficient skills to boot, drawing would make his clothing look more better. "Oh, I'm sure. I can't sew for very long either; my eyes start hurting as though I'd looked at the sun for too long." Though he still had sessions where he sat outside or at a window for hours at a time. "What would I do without your lovely eyes working at their best?" He let off a sigh, then continued, "I know I'll be saying this forever more, but, I appreciate what you're doing so much, Mati. It means the world to me."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread