i knew the pathway like the back of my hand
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... geneva.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ruri's voice was kind and her words were also friendly, an open invitation to continue this discourse. Geneva was grateful that she had been lucky enough to encounter such a creature at the borders. It appeared as though this new pack was of a friendly sort, if Ruri's demeanor was anything to go by. Then again, she could be completely wrong. If a stranger had approached the Valley pack's borders, they would either encounter Geneva or Jefferson usually. Geneva was usually much more open and friendly, whereas Jefferson, although not usually hostile, was surly at best.

The gray femme appreciated when Ruri went on to explain her pack's terminology. At first, Geneva had not known what to say or how to respond to her. Geneva dipped her head in acknowledgement of Ruri's rank before returning to her previous state. Geneva interjected, "I have a similar position in Phoenix Valley. I am a sub-leader there, the Pundit." Geneva continued with a wry grin. "However, I have never in my life been musically inclined." Geneva had attempted to sing once, and had stopped her screeching when her father - alive at the time, for she had been a child then - had pleaded with her to stop.

Geneva thought about her offer before asking the most pertinent question she could think of. "I do not know if you are aware that Dahlia de Mai and Inferni are currently at war. I do not know their reasons for fighting. Have you heard anything, and have any of your members been compromised by their fighting?" This was a topic that generally worried the woman. There was concern for Ruri's pack in her tone. However, she was also working off the assumption that this pack was not involved in the dispute. She could be erroneous in her assumptions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread