What remains
[html]

ooc- UGH I CAN'T FEEL HALF MY FACE. I just got one filling and I'm going back Monday for the other. It's so TRIPPY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn't talk much, that Cassius could tell. Some liked simple one word answers, although they weren't much for conversations. She introduced herself as Halo, although she didn't mention a last name. He could only assume she was a Lykoi/de le Poer. He didn't want to mention any word of it. He calmed down a bit to reply to her without any annoying stuttering on his part. "Nice t'meet ya Halo," he replied politely. He pondered her name for a moment, remembering that Cotl had mentioned her as one of the other members who resided in the mansion. "You live in the mansion, right? I dun leave of'en, but I ain't seen you 'round yet. Then again, I been livin' like them hermit lately, an' I dun leave my room that much either," he chuckled, scratching the back of his head nervously.

He continued on, clearing up how he knew about her. "Uhh, yeah, Cotl said you was livin' in the house too. I'ma guessin' you met him too?" He wasn't sure if she had, but cotl had been there longer than himself, so all he could do now was assume. "an' I met his brother, Marik, too. I think he's a newbie," he got quieter with his last little tidbit.

He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small gadget he fixed up before he left. It was a small little machine animal. He hadn't gotten it to work yet, but he was still trying to find a power source for it. He held it out to her. From his point of view, it was almost like a little sculpture. "I dun think Cotl tol' ya 'bout these huh?" He smiled, purple eyes looking for expression in her face. He didn't expect her to show a ton of interest, but he still liked showing his doohickeys to everyone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread