Curiosity?Or trouble?(joining)
[html]

Sorry, I had the in-laws over this weekend and was very busy Smile I would need a complete birthdate of your character, if you don't mind Smile

It was on his morning stroll that his nostrils caught a stranger's scent, and automatically he moved towards the borders to greet them. His mood was quite uplifted today; spring was setting in for full, and it was a joy to see the snow retreating fully, leaving only dead grass, but also new grass. New flowers, and seedling trees would erupt from the ground like a firestorm any day now, and with it a permanent smile on his face. He loved the spring, but he did not know why. Perhaps it was something about the long and boring winter when nothing happened, that he was so bored by the time it was spring time that anything would have amazed him. Perhaps, but it was an amazing thing nonetheless, the sudden increase of life.

He spotted her before he was within talking distance; a young female sitting by the border. It was unknown to him how long she had waited, he hoped not during the night. Not many patrolled the borders during the dark hours, because AniWaya had no enemies anymore. Perhaps they would gain some in the future, but as for now they had none. Walking up to the female, he lifted his hand in a greeting and spoke kindly; though his voice and stature was powerful, his face and words were kind and gentle. This female was barely an adult: if she sought a home, she would likely gain it. "Greetings. My name's Dawali Amara, I'm the Chief of the tribe that lives here, AniWaya. What is your business here?" He smiled politely at her and waited for an answer.

Awesome sexy table by Kat! Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread