It's a snake
[html]

<3Word Count: 315

childhood repression: an expert at work

Excited, his tail wagged behind him like a whirlwind, moving in accord with his general mood as he thought of the very prosperous future he would have as the partner of a dragon. Haven agreed with him, and the young male had to restrain himself so as not do his little dance of excitement; behavior that was more common in dogs than wolves, though still present in overly excitable individuals such as himself. He smiled broadly and his tongue was out in fresh air as he mused and admired the great images that soared across the skies in his mind. The dragon could fight off all kinds of enemies, and Emwe could be the smart one to help others understand that they should be friends. He would be the diplomat that everyone knew and admired, the one to bring ultimate safety to their pack, the dragon being the all-powerful guardian of his family. And Alexey would be so proud, too! And Conor would never have to fight and stuff. Emwe nodded eagerly at Haven's words, gaze in one moment far away, the next focused on his new-found idol. "The coolest." He smiled, and another idea struck him: books. The library had all kinds of books, with pictures in them too. Maybe Conor would help him find out more about dragons? Emwe couldn't read, but he had seen books in Conor's room for some time, though he didn't know how well his brother could read. The library had everything though. If they didn't have a book about them, then it didn't exist, probably. Or at least that's what he thought. "I think the library probably has book about dragons, maybe!" He paused for a moment moving his neck to look back towards his packlands. "I have to go and check, now, or else I'll never find them," he said very seriously. His future was serious business.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread