Curiosity?Or trouble?(joining)
[html]

I would need a complete birth date of your character, if you don't mind Smile

It would appear that the female was asleep, but woke as he approached her. She had probably been waiting for some time, then, he concluded. Coming right out of sleep, the Chief would understand if she felt drowsy, but it seemed that nervousness was a larger issue. He listened politely as she stuttered and revealed her business along his borders. It was not unexpected, and he gave her a nod before considering her for a moment. "I see." She was as young as the pair of females that had joined not many days ago. Sometimes, Dawali wondered why young wolves such as themselves would be on their own. Perhaps they were outcasts; he didn't know, but most seemed eligible for membership in the pack, having skills that were either already qualifying them, or that could be further developed as a resource to his tribe. She spoke again, but he ignored this sentence, and instead asked her outright whether she had any particular skills. AniWaya always had room for the useful; if she was not useful, they would not have space. But she was young, and she was probably easy to teach. "What can you offer my tribe in terms of skills, in return for a place among us?" His voice was powerful and his words were very formal now, but his face was still gentle. He did not want to scare her, especially not as she was already nervous.

He moved his leg, standing tall in his two-legged form. Auburn, red and gray fur shone with the rising sun of the morning; it complimented his appearance better than he knew himself. A light breeze shook the feathers woven into his mane as he stood silent and awaited a reply.

Awesome sexy table by Kat! Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread