when you boil it all down
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... htable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc text!

words

Amaranth was happy to be spending time outside the house. Right now she was with Vigilante so mama couldn't be mad she'd be under the ever watchful eye of her step father. Though she didn't know what a step father was and she hadn't heard vigi proclaim he was one. She had hear mama talking about Vigi and being this step father thing. Maybe after this hunt she could ask him.

it wasn't to long before others had come to join the pair of muts. Heath who was Heath she had yet to really meet any of the pack members but that was all her mommy's fault keeping her inside that awful house. looking at heath she gave him a puppy smile. She hoped that she would be helpful on this hunt and she wouldn't get hurt.

Orin was a very pretty wolf and Amaranth found herself getting closer to the girl with pink fur in places. "Wow your hair is really cool." she said smiling as her tail wagged. "Vigi do you see this its so cool I wonder if mama would let me do this." She always got caught in the moment and found herself lost in the girls pinkness. She had never seen a wolf with Pink fur. She wondered if it was normal or dyes like they used to change fur color. Smiling at Orin she blurted out. "I'm sorry I forgot to mention I'm Amaranth."

"....."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread