go ahead and don't believe
[html]
OOC: blah blah, sorry for the wait and whatnot.

It took a moment before I lost myself in here
It took a moment and I could not be found?

All that Daisuke could see were those eyes of his. Those olive eyes that were denying Daisuke's plea for punishment. Punishment was something that Daisuke would crave. He barely got it, and if he was let allowed to go on without punishment, then he would just find ways to get himself into trouble and get punished that way. The things he didn't get punished for before he had gotten into the bigger trouble, he would just think of it as "the reason I am getting beaten this hard is because I did that a long time ago and got away with it". Daisuke would rather Snake punish him now so he wouldn't have to seek someone else to do it for him. Either that, or do it himself, in which would be disastrous either way. Daisuke watched the male as he used the blade to get up. He continued to watch as the male had limped his sorry ass over to the den entrance. Daisuke was sure that the male would collapse before he made it to Inferni. Daisuke's den was close to the border, but still out of the way of the battles. His den wouldn't be involved in any raids, for it was to the southwest of Inferni borders and west from Dahlia borders. Daisuke had made sure to stay close to some sort of body of water so that he would not have to go on Dahlia borders to get to some water. It wasn't like he didn't do so anyways. That's a story for later though. The story of how he had gotten his hair all kinds of different colors.

The male had sighed lightly as his friend had tried to leave him. The golden brute's shackles rose slightly. He didn't want to be ignored like this. The blade dropped back to the ground. Daisuke got up and rushed to cut Snake off before he had made it out of the den. He picked up the blade on the way to the male and he had put the tip of the blade to his own flesh. He took Snake's hand and put it on the blade, and he had put a forceful pressure on his own and Snake's hand to drive the blade into his own skin. Daisuke's eyes narrowed as he looked down at the blade that was driving through his flesh now. A shiver went down his spine as he dragged the blade down through the slash that Halo had punished him with. It would now make an X on his chest. He had dragged it a good five inches or so. He had pulled it away and threw it on the floor. The crimson liquid had started to pour down his chest. Daisuke smiled lightly as he had watched it go down his chest and to slowly down. He took a deep breath that had caused it to sting. There. Now it's even. the male had spoken to the other. Daisuke let go of the male's hand and then looked back up to the male's eyes. Later on, Daisuke would not be able to look the male in the eyes, so this was perhaps the moment where Daisuke would take in the sight of the male's beautiful eyes. The ones that he wanted, he craved to be on him at all times. It was hard to say why he liked the other's eyes so much, especially when they were always so cold, emotionless. Just like how he craved the punishment, he craved his friends' full attention. Daisuke had looked at the other male. You won't make it by yourself. I'll help. he spoke as he had pulled himself close to the male, and attempted to drape the other male's arm around his shoulders so he could help Snake walk back home to Inferni.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

Again and again and again and again I see your face in everything
It took a moment the moment it could not be found?!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread