You're my destination of choice [private]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... ls/Lin.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:500px;background-color:#145895;text-align:left;font-family:georgia;font-size:1em;color:#aac5df;">
What used to be a house of cards Has turned into a reservoir

He smiled at the mention of Dawali; he and Jefferson were well acquainted. The brute admired the AniWayan leader's calm, cool demeanor and was fond of his company, but the two were understandably busy with their own pack business and did not see each other often. "I've met Dawali; he is a good man," the brute said, smile cracking on his scarred and worn features. She spoke of more AniWayans that had lived in the pack once, but had since left -- he knew that well, considering how much Phoenix Valley had changed in members since he'd joined. He and Pendzez were the pack's eldest in membership, the white wolf having joined just days prior to the cyclops.

She posed questions about Haku, however, and his shoulders sank. "Haku and I have never been close. I have no real desire to be. He's become dangerous, especially since Cercelee left. The pack has a lot of members, including my daughter... I fear for them, especially with this stupid war going on." He didn't admit to it, but the cyclops was relieved that the war with Inferni was raging with Dahlia and not his own pack. They wouldn't have stood a chance. "I have no memories of my childhood, so I don't know what Haku was like when he was young. I can only judge him as he is now. ...I have not heard of this 'Firefly,' though." A questioning look.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread