here be monsters
[html]
style="border-left:1px #808080 solid; border-top:0px #808080 solid; border-right:1px #808080 solid; border-bottom:1px #808080 solid;"

bgcolor="#170226">

we launch ourselves into the bright::in character

Off his friendly smile Nocht found herself having to put significantly less effort into relaxing. "Not very long." She replied, giving a little crooked smile. "Came over on a boat a couple weeks ago and shipwrecked." She explained succinctly, her shoulder rising in a half shrug as she gazed around herself curiously, peering at the empty shop fronts and houses they passed. "Storm was the first place I came upon and Phoenix was gracious enough to extend me an invitation to stay and join." Her head dipped a little, nodding to herself again. "So I stayed. An' you?" Her tipped to the side curiously, watching Valentine. "What's Jaded Shadows like then?" His eyes really were curious, she thought, especially set against his deep, dark coat. She tried not to stare, thinking it rude, but couldn't stop herself from glancing at his face. They drew her gaze, attractive, magnetic. She forced herself to look away and kept an eye about their persons in case of danger instead.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread