Re-visit
[html]

The world has gone INSANE! and I am beyond late |: Wanna do all my uni stuff?
Word Count: 332

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

She remained silent as he spoke, responding only when he finished speaking, first with a silent bow, then with words. He smiled briefly at her, still nervous; he would remain nervous until he was in the safer zone far south. This was the general feeling he had, and his body displayed it well. He was not worried that Kaena would see this; she had already stated what he had been thinking about it all. The hybrid's look on the future in terms of Haku seemed less than positive, and Dawali wondered for a split second how such a supposedly bloodthirsty male such as Haku soul could have fostered such an innocent young female as Noir Aston. That bit of information was not common knowledge, and would remain a secret until Tayui decided otherwise. It was a strange thought nevertheless. "He has many packs to work himself through before he reaches us." Phoenix Valley was one of them, their allies. Two packs against one made Haku's prospects on such a conflict seem bleak; Dawali had no doubt that they would be able to summon enough forces to fight such a conflict. Still, it was what he dreaded the most, of anything that could ever happen to his tribe. "I'll get the stuff for you" Moving over to the horse now he spoke as he did so, his back to her as his nimble fingers worked to undo the knots that made sure the bundle stayed on the horse's back. "Do you have a medic among you?" If not, he would explain to her the basic uses of these herbs, and how to use the bandages if she did not already know. He could not offer her aid further than this; it would be too perilous, and the tribe was too far away anyway. If anyone needed help that badly, they would die before Dawali could reach them. Finally undoing the ropes on the bundle, he lifted it off of the horse and brought it over to his hybrid friend, putting it on the ground between them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread