The sky's on fire - finished
[html]

D: if it takes this long for me to reply again, please skip me -- I'm currently very scarce and it was mere luck that I was given time today to post. Sorry, sorry<3

It all goes, all goes by

It was as if he turned deaf and blind as he lost himself in his lonely task, completely focused as wolves, buckets and water danced to and fro while he just dug, dug, dug. Simple minded Emwe, how well he had taken to this situation. Lilac orbs lifted briefly as he saw his brother’s sandy coloured form move swiftly with the beholders. It was hard to confess, and he would not have admitted it openly, but he had never expected his brother to be a hero if the time for it came. He had been severely mistaken and despite the urgency of the moment, the young male wondered exactly how badly he had misjudged his brother overall. Was it arrogance that had led him to this underestimation of his sibling? That thought did not appeal to him.

Paws had once been light cream, but now they were going on black, and as the male progressed and continued to rip up partially frozen soil to narrow the fire’s options dull ache and numbness danced together along with general exhaustion that had been present already before he had started digging because of the hastened shift. Did the fires rage with less power now than before? A quick glance down at the line of kicked up dirt seemed less strained, and it was a fact that the nature force was slowing its approach. Both Bris and Lolita were doing wonderful jobs with picking hotspots for the buckets of water, and despite the fact that it had to be heavy work in the length, both his brother and the foreign boy were still quick as they filled bucket after bucket after bucket with water.

Table credit: Sace(Hemming)
[/html]

Messages In This Thread