Curiosity?Or trouble?(joining)
OOC~ Okey xD and the year is the same as inrl right? xB if so then i guess she was born in 2008..? xD sorry brain farts <.> and after this do i just start another thread or join some one elses? xB
IC
Excitement shot through Friskia like a flash of lightning.YES!She screamed inside her thoughts.This could be a whole new start for me!She tried to hide her excitement by digging her claws in the ground.Friskia looked in the direction that he pointed to,nodded as he said the village was there."Thank you so much!" She finally said,her paws itching to run in and explore.
Friskia nodded back as he made his way to leave,smelling the air as the new smells of her new home filled her nose.She looked down at the ground,as if she could actually see the scent line.She let a wide grin spread across her face as the excitement was too much to control.She set one paw over the line,as if she had just set foot on holy ground.She put the other paw over,another rush of excitement spreading through her.She lifted one of her hind legs across the line,and then the other.She let out a laughed out loud,so curious and excited to belong to a tribe.
Like always,there was that one dark cloud that covered the sun in her mind.I wish Anaria could have be here...Her excitement slowly drained away as the regret and longing for her brother filled its place.She sighed and looked back over the border.She shook her head.No,this is my new life,I am sick of living in the past.The past is the past and the present is the present.Stop worrying about the past and focus on what is in front of you.And with that,she ran towards the village.

Messages In This Thread