they say they ride horses!
[html]
That last post of yours made me lol when I read it :]] Silly Claudius, ololol 300+ I guess this is the end of our super long and slow but very cool thread!

Lilac eyes grew larger as a rather peculiar change occurred within the other boy. Had the Dahlian youth come off as patronizing or arrogant in any way now? He got the feeling that he had done something horrible, though he was unable to guess what. The gold and cinnamon boy’s proposal had been true felt because he honestly liked the other boy despite some .. uhm, childish traits that had been revealed throughout the conversation. Silence seemed to slip in between the two forms, and Conor was about to question the bizarre change in the atmosphere before Claudius chose to speak again.

What came out of the other boy’s mouth were odd words and the boy with the lavender eyes could not keep from noticing the suddenly increased stuttering. Eyebrows were raised and openly wondering by the time the slightly older boy finished and turned with a bye. Conor was still at a loss, standing there with a rather blank expression on his face as the pale furred boy walked away from him. Then golden ears fell down against his skull and he remained silent as it was clear that Claudius was not waiting for a farewell as he walked towards the ivory adult. His eyes settled on the adult female and he lifted his arms slightly with palms turned upwards in a confused manner, trying to let her know that he did not understand why Claudius had changed so abruptly and walked off.

He was still standing on another pack’s lands, and suddenly he felt like a true intruder. He turned and stalked off quickly, disappearing into the scenery swiftly to get away from the suddenly too odd scene. His impression of the other boy was being picked at, because it had started well and ended so strangely. Conor had not done anything wrong.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread