Saturday night and I've been saving
[html]
OOC:

Sorry. I should have warned you, small hits. I forgot what it's like, to be a new smoker the woman spoke to him. He shrugged it off. I should've taken a smaller hit anyways. It's not your fault. the male spoke, smiling softly to the woman beside him. Daisuke took a few swigs to keep his throat from hurting, even though the liquid too burned on the way down. He didn't understand the logic, but perhaps it was just because it was a liquid that he was drinking and it was clear. It just didn't ring in his head sometimes that it burnt the same as the smoke. He was not dismayed by her laughter at him, instead, he laughed too. He was insensitive when people laughed at him, simply because he liked laughter. He liked to be laughed at, or with, whichever was fine for him. It meant that he would be entertaining, and he liked to be entertaining, even at the price of his health.

Again? she offered after taking another hit herself. He put the top on his bottle and took the lighter and the bowl again, and took a hit, this one smaller, about ten seconds. The male let it slowly make the smoke's way out of his nose, the first time always being the time when it burned to have it come through your nose. Before he had let out all of the smoke, he had taken a swig of his vodka again and then he passed the bowl back to the woman. Only a few seconds later, he burped and the rest of the smoke came out of his body. A shiver ran down his spine, and he giggled lightly. He liked it. Nevermind. the woman spoke. Daisuke cocked his head, his left ear pulled forward, right still against his skull. And do you have a problem with Dahlians? the woman prodded him to tell her if he had a problem. I met more than one beautiful women that are affiliated with the pack, and neither of them were rude, or unkind to me. I only have a problem with the ones who are attacking the clan, or me. If this one meets someone from Dahlia, and we are not on the battle grounds, then I have no grudges. As long as the other doesn't either. he showed some of his peace keeping side, which he felt was appropriate for the situation. He took a swig of his drink as he thought about Addison and Sasquehanna. Plus..My Tattoo artist is in Dahlia.. the male spoke. And I'm thinking about getting a new piece. he spoke, that smile never leaving his face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread