Do you believe in something?
[html]

great post my dear!

What she felt of spring was brought to her from Cambria. With that change between winter to spring she was what Mati had only truly thought of, painting her, searching for her, traveling for the search of things for her. Indeed she had come to meet one of Ehno’s children, and gained a new friend in the Miracle lands, but her mind was never far from what had happened between them. Any warmth that came to thaw the lands and free them of winter’s hold was not felt, not until now. Mati felt her own form melt, the ice and tension in her muscles heated and filtering away. There was still unknowing, yet she held the confidence that enable her to feel and work through it. Growing in her chest, eager to know what her reaction would be to the words she had spoken.

Mati didn’t allow any questions, and let her mind go blank. She watched, waiting until their eyes met. When they did she fought to read what it was that Cambria said, knowing that her mind was alive with the emotions and wants and needs that Mati hoped to fulfill. They did not show any sign of the sadness that they had once held, and Mati remember them from before. Holding onto the familiarity and drawing it in she searched to know what it was. Then she spoke, small sweet words that filled the air around them and changed it. Mati felt the need to lean against the tree, her legs suddenly weak. But she was surprisingly centered, stronger then she ever could realize.

Her eyes did not say leave; they did not say I hate you or that she was still hurt. Mati felt the soft warmth that the soft unspoken forgiveness brought. Then Mati took another step, now fully aware of what she was doing unlike before. Then she had felt out of control, not knowing how far she was going until she there. The distance between them was gone, now standing in the realm of each other’s space. The female was hesitant, timid in a way that she had never felt before. Another unmoving-step; the leap. Her hope soaring, her heart beating wildly. Mati reach out, touching the deeper brown hand with a smooth motion, the smaller digits intertwining with her own. “I think you're beautiful, I’ve never been confused about that.” a whisper of a voice spoke, and yet the words carried none of the weakness of before.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread