like a toast at a table.
[html]

WC: 217

Niro was just as surprised as Zasha was by the accent except he’d never heard one like it at all before, He may have known a Brooklyn accent but that’s as far as it got and he’d only heard one wolf with an accent so it was much more surprising to Niro and he had a slightly hard time understanding the Russian accent. He deciphered the accent as quickly as he could and saw the fish dangling from the fishing pole and Rurik offering to cook it for him; that made Niro’s stomach groan louder. He smiled sheepishly at the noise.

My stomach seems to think it best, I’d love to learn how to cook one… even catch one, I’ve never thought about eating fish before.

He said his mouth watering at the already cooked fish, he was very interested in learning how to cook, he didn’t get much instruction from anyone but the books that his sister read to him or had him read because she was tired of burned food, even though she did cook herself when it was her turn but they learned to take turns to cook even though Niro did the hunting but he enjoyed doing something with his hands while his sister preferred to read about it.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread