postcard from los angeles
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung was glad that Skoll had responded to her greeting. He seemed a rather quiet wolf, from what she gathered, though with all of those scars he probably wasn’t a very peaceful one. Then again, maybe he just had made enemies. She shrugged it off, sat down, and looked behind her, frowning slightly. ’Well, where is everyone?’ Meer couldn’t imagine not coming to a pack meeting. When things were happening in the pack, you need to know about them. She wiggled her nose a bit before turning back to Pilot.

The amber wolf frowned at Pilot’s words. Leadership? Somehow, the first thing that came to her mind was a violent takeover by Pilot, that the wolf had killed the former alpha. She gave herself a mental slap in the face. ’Come-on, Pilot wouldn’t do that. I don’t think.’ At the white male’s next words, however, a look of shock and concern spread across her face. For a moment she was lost for words and her mouth hung agape slightly.

She turned at Skoll’s words. Meer nodded gently, agreeing with what he was saying. Somehow, she suddenly felt very overwhelmed to have received this news while others were still out there. A moment after Skoll had finished, she took that it was her ‘turn’ to speak. ”I agree. I think we should make sure that none of the other packs know about this, just to be safe, sirs. Word can travel faster than wildfire and reach the Inferni. Ever if we are rather far away from them I don’t believe that would stop them from attacking Storm if we seemed an easy target.”

"Oreossss!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread