These feelings will be gone
[html]
300+
I pissed someone off doing that during SoSuWriMo.
I did a few 1000+ posts in a row :|

The redhead shrugged a bit, wondering if offering this particular woman his services was appropriate at this point. She was not a member of his pack so he could not truly vouch for her level of hostile, especially in this time of war when everything was uncertain, even for someone staying out of the violence. What harm could come of it? She did say she wanted to join the kingdom eventually. "It's harder with leather, yeah. It's a reason I don't work with it." He paused, eying Anann for her reaction. "One day, I'll be happy to help you make something with it." When that day would be, the redhead did not know, namely because he was still treading dangerous ground here, at least he thought so.

Strelein snickered a bit at her counter, glad to know that this woman would not be a threat to the Dauphine. Jacquez would probably not like that since he dotted on that blind girl so much. "Oh, good. I wouldn't want you to get beat up by the his mate and our leader at the same time. I don't think that would be a fun experience to, ah, enjoy." He laughed, wondering what it was like to get beat up by a blind girl and a one armed dog. Oh, Jacquez could probably bring a world of pain, but still, it would be a sight to see.

Reclining a bit onto his hands, the redhead cocked his head as he sent his purple eyes to stare at Anann. "The King? I dunno, it isn't as though he and I are on divine terms. I just know more of him than first hand knowledge," his words hid an apology. Strelein wondered how he could describe the man, even from his few contacts with the guy. "He's fair, I guess, but he loves his title. He is the King and that is what really defines him, I guess." Smirking a bit at the thought of the kind of person that Jacquez was, the redhead let his violet eyes gaze up into the sky. "We are left to our own devices, but I'm sure that we would rally around him in thanks for the freedom he has given us. It doesn't seem like too much to ask of us, don't you think?" The Marquis focused on the stranger, looking for her opinion. "What do you think? A leader who is always there, supportive, but controlling to conformity, or a leader you have to seek out but gives you the freedom you crave?"

<style type="text/css">
.rainbowflag b {font-weight:bold; color:#1938a2; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.rainbowcount {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#510f5f;}
.rainbowooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 30px 5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#510f5f;}
.rainbowflag p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rainbowflag {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#287dc0; background-image:url(http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... flag-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4F475F; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread