Drinking out of Cups
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lowers.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Raz is kind of dense.

Razekiel's slow interpretation of the stranger's funny accent was performed with an open-mouthed smile with half-mast eyes; he had never heard such inflection of words, such merging of syllables and sounds alike that it undoubtedly inspired and breathed life into him! How wonderful the sounds of words were, in the mouth of every foreigner of the world! He himself possessed no distinct accent and was blissfully unaware how exotically constructed his sentences were (and on that note, how enigmatic they had the potential to be). "What is a 'Nawlins?' My home is here, but I would like to be in a 'Nawlins' if they speak groooovy like you do, man, hahaha, yeah!"

He danced a little in-step out of sheer excitement, spun a little as he moved around, and then returned to eagerly grab the Imperium's shoulders and draw his face close, unknowingly reeking that musty smell in his breath, from his clothes, from his hair. "You know my sunshine? Oh, she is such a wonderful girl, she is!" He released again, spun around a little more, then sat down beside the unburning hearth just outside the tent. "My sunshine Kaena is my blood mother, but the Earth Mother breathed life into me, man. She has far less relations than my sunshine for me to remember names for. It's easier for me to stay here and meet them all slowly, man. I didn't think there was anyone here who didn't share the blood -- are your Nawlins like us?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread